Whine about your breaks

Sorry I didn't understand the last part..
anyways not really a break but found out my lil' bro threw a dark wheel in the trash (luckily it was the one I gave him so it was battered from hitting the pavement so much), still sucks..

Also, why would his dad put spikes on the bey, that is dangerous.
Then the hand me down part of your story means nothing. You were battling with a virtually new beyblade and it shattered. I've never seen a beyblade shatter ever.
I guess i should put in more details next time.......Well till my next break...see ya *throws rock leone at wall* um..........
Lightning is not fragile at all.
Mine just got knocked across the room about 5 feet (could have gone like 15 if there was just floor) at a high velocity into a metal grate.

0 damage to any parts.
(Aug. 20, 2010  3:30 AM)daveyp1997 Wrote: im in 6th actually (epic rades are frekin epic)
if your in 6th grade how come it says 1997 in your username??
definetely a made up story
You should be in Grade 8 either you have no idea when you actually battled or your making the story up
no first grader can do that
that story is as carp as me saying my uncle which is pablo the penguin lives in china and blade is a btbeast which is a teenage drugee and he will destroy the world
(Aug. 20, 2010  3:35 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Then the hand me down part of your story means nothing. You were battling with a virtually new beyblade and it shattered. I've never seen a beyblade shatter ever.

my dragoon s broke when my friend released his dranzer out of his beyblades bit chip and killed dragoon, i was left with just the base left the attack ring and weight disc snapped in half Unhappy i was crying that dragoon had died.
another person who doesnt know what exists or not
(Aug. 20, 2010  7:43 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: no first grader can do that
that story is as carp as me saying my uncle which is pablo the penguin lives in china and blade is a btbeast which is a teenage drugee and he will destroy the world

read it and you will all understand
(Aug. 20, 2010  8:24 PM)Dil9999 Wrote: my dragoon s broke when my friend released his dranzer out of his beyblades bit chip and killed dragoon, i was left with just the base left the attack ring and weight disc snapped in half Unhappy i was crying that dragoon had died.

I wouldn't be sad if I saw a real life bitbeast.
Plus all the parts that broke are junk, storm grip base is okay.
(Aug. 20, 2010  11:05 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2010  8:24 PM)Dil9999 Wrote: my dragoon s broke when my friend released his dranzer out of his beyblades bit chip and killed dragoon, i was left with just the base left the attack ring and weight disc snapped in half Unhappy i was crying that dragoon had died.

im surprised you havent seen a bit beast before.

i speak to my dragoon everynight.
(Aug. 20, 2010  11:24 PM)Dil9999 Wrote:

You're going to be gone.
I miss my Roller Defenser AR's I broke 2... Ahh those days Dad and I had huge matches until he beat me... Galeon beating it most of the time... hehe..
(Aug. 20, 2010  11:24 PM)Dil9999 Wrote:

I take my Leone on a leash and take it for a walk every morning. The neighborhood dog has gone missing recently...But im sure Leone had nothing to with it.But last night I didn't feed my Pegasus because it kept self-KO'ing itself every Bey-Battle.

Back to real life.I dunno if this is a "break" but my Rock Leone C145WB hit a S.Capricorn. I geuss it knocked it off balance while it was bouncing or whatnot. But the Cap turned sideways onto its metal wheel(Like a tire) and shot passed Leone into a pocket.But Leone still made contact as it flew passed and scraped the face sticker off the face bolt of Capricorn.
Storm Capricorne lost!? I don't believe you. Hah, jokes aside sticker damage sucks.
R.I.P. C145
(Aug. 21, 2010  12:18 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Storm Capricorne lost!? I don't believe you. Hah, jokes aside sticker damage sucks.

If it was my S. Cap i would've loved to take a picture of it.
all thats left is sticker bits and sticky remains
Nooooo my hasbro beylauncher's handle broke! Crying

edit: LOL the other handle broke off too...Now I'm gonna try souless1234's play-do idea.
Attached Files

.jpg   broken beylauncher.JPG (Size: 110.12 KB / Downloads: 152)
OMG lol Sorry I shouldn't be laughing I could be next DUN DUN DUN you should have noticed the cracking and tried to super glue the cracks so it would last a bit longer now I don't know what to say try the same steps but it won't last long.
(Aug. 21, 2010  6:23 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: OMG lol Sorry I shouldn't be laughing I could be next DUN DUN DUN you should have noticed the cracking and tried to super glue the cracks so it would last a bit longer now I don't know what to say try the same steps but it won't last long.

I don't have any super glue though. I noticed some stress marks on the shaft, but they didn't look too serious. I didn't even pull it that hard and it snapped.
Its still useable, put like play-do on the part that broken so you don't hurt yourself.
i find its actually easiear using it with out the handel less wiplash either that or im just that metal Cool

lol jokes aside thats what i think :p
HOLY CARP
My H145 (Reinforced version) broke.
Was this ever reported before?
??? renforced ver? is that the hasbro ver
Not exactly a brake but my RF has a massive dint in it.