Whine about your breaks

[Image: k2hlki.jpg]
I do not intend to use Winning Valkyrie Against Plastics Ever Again
(Mar. 23, 2019  1:53 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [IMG]

Man, if we could angry react posts... Smith

Burst has gotten to be too strong for a lot of plastics now. Let this be a lesson to you, lol.
(Mar. 23, 2019  2:47 PM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2019  1:53 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [IMG]

Man, if we could angry react posts... Smith

Burst has gotten to be too strong for a lot of plastics now. Let this be a lesson to you, lol.

That was rude
wheel broke off of satomb s3 peformance tip ugh
(Mar. 23, 2019  2:57 PM)Mr tyros Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2019  2:47 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Man, if we could angry react posts... Smith

That was rude

LOL, It was not.
One of the stickers for right artemis split apart.
Mine
(Mar. 23, 2019  3:13 PM)Ripday Wrote: wheel broke off of satomb s3 peformance tip ugh

Mine is about to break off so I’m saving it for a tournament
My Burn Phoenix just broke my ray fusion wheel almost in half! My ray fox was circling the stadium and hit Phoenix to a corner. Fox came back around for another attack but Phoenix apparently wouldn't have it XD now my only day wheel is shattered. Here's a picture.

https://postimg.cc/Jyqxwp95
http://www.imgurupload.com/image/lFTg7
Well r.i.p my bearing, I was doing dF.0C.Br vs pP.00B.At and pP bursted dF and it the bearing and broke it.
(Apr. 05, 2019  3:09 AM)NobodyBlader Wrote: http://www.imgurupload.com/image/lFTg7
Well r.i.p my bearing, I was doing dF.0C.Br vs pP.00B.At and pP bursted dF and it the bearing and broke it.
Armor hit?
You can get wolborg now
(Apr. 05, 2019  3:17 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2019  3:09 AM)NobodyBlader Wrote: http://www.imgurupload.com/image/lFTg7
Armor hit?
You can get wolborg now

Yeah that was my plan, I get paid tomorrow so I planning to but a new bearing, might get Wolborg or I might see if I can get a bearing by it’s self
Only about a week after getting Ace Dragon, this happens...
(Apr. 05, 2019  3:44 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Only about a week after getting Ace Dragon, this happens...

This is why you've gotta be careful. You were sorta reckless doing something that goofy.

I mean, I've done battle in a sled, but at least that isn't going to cause any damage like this.
(Apr. 05, 2019  4:43 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2019  3:44 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Only about a week after getting Ace Dragon, this happens...

This is why you've gotta be careful. You were sorta reckless doing something that goofy.

I mean, I've done battle in a sled, but at least that isn't going to cause any damage like this.

Yeah, I'm not going to try that again xD. Well, at least there was an eBay seller that had the Charge Driver by itself so I didn't have to buy another DX Set or even the Entry Set.
Well... at least the launcher itself didn't break outright. This I can fix.

[Image: XO6LVILr.jpg]
(Apr. 05, 2019  6:00 AM)Kry Wrote: Well... at least the launcher itself didn't break outright. This I can fix.

[Image: XO6LVILr.jpg]

I have an old Metal Fight Dual Rotation Launcher that's also shattered its grip like this. Lasted a really long time though.
[Image: 34xlsau.jpg]
[Image: ri7l2t.jpg]

Something inside my Hazard Kerbeus broke. I don't know what it is, it doesn't seem to affect the layer at all and I have no idea where it came from, I just know it was inside the layer as it hindered the chain before I picked it out.
(Apr. 13, 2019  12:51 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Something inside my Hazard Kerbeus broke. I don't know what it is, it doesn't seem to affect the layer at all and I have no idea where it came from, I just know it was inside the layer as it hindered the chain before I picked it out.

Could be one of the pieces meant to stop the chains from moving too far inwards? That's my guess at least.
(Apr. 13, 2019  1:26 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2019  12:51 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Something inside my Hazard Kerbeus broke. I don't know what it is, it doesn't seem to affect the layer at all and I have no idea where it came from, I just know it was inside the layer as it hindered the chain before I picked it out.

Could be one of the pieces meant to stop the chains from moving too far inwards? That's my guess at least.

I've tried it out and the chains pushing in both look identical.
I was at a Beyblade event at Mastermind Toys, not a real tournament, they just had some stadiums out and you could freely battle the other Bladers who came. And this one kid sees my Beylauncher LR and goes "OH MY GOD IS THAT A STRING LAUNCHER?!?!?!?!" Then, he doesn't even ask me and YANKS it right out of my hand, puts his bey on and CRANKS the darn thing, and AHHHHHHHH that sounded like nails on a chalkboard to me. So then I snatch it back and put it and all my beys back in its case. I get home, BROKEN, it will not wind up. So I unscrewed it and realized that through cranking it, the kid literally made the gear so loose it wouldn't function, and GAHHHH I'm just so mad. Lesson learned, i'm not letting any kid I just met touch any of my beys or gear.
i know this might seem dumb but is it possible for a beyblade to break in half in battle?
(Apr. 21, 2019  11:12 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: i know this might seem dumb but is it possible for a beyblade to break in half in battle?

Yes, if you damaged it before battling, that's what I did to my S2 and made it look like L2 broke it
Well not really break because it was my stupid tail who did it. I unsrcew my R3/ 5S tower layer. Then placed it on my lap. Bent over to grab something I don't know what. When I did it the beyblade fell and all the parts scattered all over the floor and under my bed. My room was dirty so everything was lost. I then cleaned up my room. I got all the peices except a spring. I was so sad until I realized that it was my fault and got over it. Then I got a old bey warrior and took it apart. Then I got some pipe cleaners and wrapped/Rig them together. It was the closest I got to a metal fight beyblade. I was super happy until it then began to break my ohter beyblades a little until my S3/0/ At beat it. Then I got bored with it.
Gunpla Builder Skills come in very handy for launcher repair- I'll wager that the torsion spring, gears or string will break before this tab breaks again.

(Apr. 05, 2019  2:38 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: I have an old Metal Fight Dual Rotation Launcher that's also shattered its grip like this. Lasted a really long time though.

mid-repair
repaired