Whine about your breaks

Unhappy

Grip Flat Core and Metal Change Core with Jiraiya Blade really knocked it around and probably weakened it

;_;
The BC2 was less than a week old
(Oct. 24, 2014  6:57 PM)V2 Wrote: Unhappy

Grip Flat Core and Metal Change Core with Jiraiya Blade really knocked it around and probably weakened it

;_;

My mint one was deformed in 1 day.
The rubber is bent.
(Oct. 24, 2014  7:22 PM)Neo Wrote:

;_;

The rubber is bent.

Dude that blows! Bad times man...
I'm guessing the performance gets knocked down because of it?
(Oct. 24, 2014  8:21 PM)V2 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2014  7:22 PM)Neo Wrote:

;_;

The rubber is bent.

Dude that blows! Bad times man...
I'm guessing the performance gets knocked down because of it?
Only the LAD. It was after one battle.
Poor rubber quality..
Meh i broke my dranzers S AR aaand Knight Dranzers AR. Didnt loose anything special from my collection XD
Omega strike back ! I was using MF-H Omega Pegasus 85R2F against MF Pegasus WD145RF and it destroyed in two pieces the plastic part of Pegasus's Metal Face. Hopefully it wasn't a rare recolour, or a MSF. I should really be more carefull with Omega in future battles.
My precious TT Blitz Unicorno...core...split...into two!!!! It was a small crack at first and then I forgot about it. Eventually it must have spread, because through eventual use (before my rev-up launchers broke... Tired) it just split in half during a battle and I found that half of the core had flown out of the Bey.
That was not a fun day, as I had spent a lot, a lot, a LOT of money on that Ultimate Blader's Set.
Same goes for my rev-ups, the gears inside both just snapped.
My bb-10 plus my dogs...
[Image: 2dsk4dz.jpg]
(Nov. 16, 2014  11:26 PM)Andrios77 Wrote: My bb-10 plus my dogs...
[Image: 2dsk4dz.jpg]

Ouch. My dog has done some close calls, but at least he didn't ruin a $30 stadium Confused
It's not ruined, fortunately. Just the outside, which I can replace with duct tape.
EDIT: No need to buy a new stadium, it works fine now! Grin I added some more tape on the side, as well as to all the sides for reinforcement.
Two of my performance tips broke
A few days back
Broke a 8 balance WD Uncertain and around 5 clips but threw them away
How can you break all theses beys in a so short amount of time ? I never broke any pieces of my beyblades, only an old Metal Face because of that Omega thing. Serious
Some plastics, especially with the time that has passed, are very prone to breaking.
(Nov. 21, 2014  1:47 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: A few days back

Upper Dragoon is fragile in Takara. Was it?
But it does look cool ha!!
(Nov. 21, 2014  1:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Some plastics, especially with the time that has passed, are very prone to breaking.

I wasn't only talking about plastics but also some of his MFB bottoms previously broken.
(Nov. 21, 2014  2:20 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2014  1:47 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: A few days back

Upper Dragoon is fragile in Takara. Was it?
But it does look cool ha!!

Yeah they are

@beybouncer those bottoms were probably old, not that i like breaking them :p
(Nov. 21, 2014  4:01 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: @beybouncer those bottoms were probably old, not that i like breaking them :p

Nobody like to break any kind of parts, unless your name is Reiji Mizuchi.
My Big Bang Pegasus, last week, smacked my eagle so hard that eagle's face got shattered into pieces. My b.b Pegasus also broke the fusion wheel of my tempo.Unhappy. Though I am happy to see that my Pegasus is so powerful.
My poor Trygle's bottom snapped. It's gonna be a costly replacement =(
(Nov. 27, 2014  10:31 AM)Glyden Wrote: My poor Trygle's bottom snapped. It's gonna be a costly replacement =(

Glyden, You can get cheap replacement parts on ebay and until then use another bottom. If you can, get a variares 4d tip. It's very good.
(Nov. 27, 2014  8:53 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2014  10:31 AM)Glyden Wrote: My poor Trygle's bottom snapped. It's gonna be a costly replacement =(

Glyden, You can get cheap replacement parts on ebay and until then use another bottom. If you can, get a variares 4d tip. It's very good.

Trygle is part of the very first generation of Beyblades, called "Plastics". You can learn more about it on Beywiki : http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/
Trygle has no Bottom like the Metal Fight Beyblade products do; they have an actual Blade Base, which essentially puts the Track and Bottom together, in other words. Replacement parts for such an old generation of Beyblades are therefore barely easy to find and they will definitely not be inexpensive.
A couple of weeks ago, I had just gotten my set that had Libra, Pegasis, and Burn Cancer. Then I just got my BB-10, and was so excited to start testing. Then my friends dog (I was living with my friend at the time) had gotten into my box of beyblades, and of course managed to pick out my ONLY RF. Chewed it up so it was almost unrecognizable, meaning I could now not do most of the testing I was all hyped up to do T_T

I was upset for a while, until Wombat mentioned to me that you can buy sets of 3 rubber tips for pretty cheap.
(Nov. 27, 2014  9:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2014  8:53 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote:

Trygle is part of the very first generation of Beyblades, called "Plastics". You can learn more about it on Beywiki : http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/
Trygle has no Bottom like the Metal Fight Beyblade products do; they have an actual Blade Base, which essentially puts the Track and Bottom together, in other words. Replacement parts for such an old generation of Beyblades are therefore barely easy to find and they will definitely not be inexpensive.
Actually, I saw a trygle bottom on eBay for cheap and I know about the 'plastics'. There is a person I know who can mold beys to fit other parts and there are stores that do that too but they're very rare in the world today.If you don't believe me check out this site: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Trygle-...1208885107
Unfortunately the auction ended, so no pictures show up, at least for me. In any case, there are no 'cheap' Trygle on eBay right now, so what you saw might have been a "steal" of a deal, as they say.
http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xtrygle&_nkw=trygle&_sacat=0