Whine about your breaks

(Oct. 13, 2014  12:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, I also broke my first Metal Face yesterday. Actually, someone else broke it for me, but it was an early Metal Face inside a Hasbro S130 which did seem suspicious when I screwed the Face in the day before. The metallic shaft came right out of the plastic casing, but with some of the plastic staying stuck at the base of the hexagon.

One of my Metal Faces did me the same thing a long time ago. I used small pliers to unscrew the plastic part and I after putted all together. All looks ok now.
(Oct. 13, 2014  12:54 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: One of my Metal Faces did me the same thing a long time ago. I used small pliers to unscrew the plastic part and I after putted all together. All looks ok now.

You glued it back ?
(Oct. 13, 2014  12:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2014  12:54 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: One of my Metal Faces did me the same thing a long time ago. I used small pliers to unscrew the plastic part and I after putted all together. All looks ok now.

You glued it back ?

No, for sure, I just putted the metal part inside the plastic part and actually it work like a new.
Oh, then none of your plastic broke, because there will be no way to simply put my two pieces back together as if nothing happened.
(Oct. 13, 2014  1:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, then none of your plastic broke, because there will be no way to simply put my two pieces back together as if nothing happened.

With the pliers I was able to remove the plastic without break it, so I assume yours literally broked inside the S130.
(Oct. 12, 2014  1:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Metal Fight Beyblade is really not made any cheaper than plastics, hah. There are so many plastic breaks, you just do not hear many of them these days because there are considerably less people who own them and even less Bladers willing to use them in battles and risk breaks, in fact. I mean, I used God Ring knowing that the general opinion about it was that it could break at any moment. Thankfully it has not broken yet.

Plastics were pretty much infamous for breaking. I have never really had any major problems (Other than some chips and a few bases), but back when I was a kid a lot of my friends would snap attack rings on what seemed like an almost daily basis. Things got worse when HMS came out (HMS + Plastic = Bad Idea)
Omg my the handlebars on my 90 broke!! This cant be happening!
(Oct. 12, 2014  1:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Metal Fight Beyblade is really not made any cheaper than plastics, hah. There are so many plastic breaks, you just do not hear many of them these days because there are considerably less people who own them and even less Bladers willing to use them in battles and risk breaks, in fact. I mean, I used God Ring knowing that the general opinion about it was that it could break at any moment. Thankfully it has not broken yet.

Whoa, really? God Ring always seemed like it would be very durable.
It looks like a big, fat piece, but the plastic does not look like it is impossible to break either.
(Oct. 14, 2014  8:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It looks like a big, fat piece, but the plastic does not look like it is impossible to break either.

If it happened to be a solid dense piece, it does not garuntee it to be durable, infact if the ring was slightly hollow it's probably better, reason is that solid is more brittle, harder yes, but can be easier to break when it actually shifts it's shape whether a more hollow inside would allow it to be more flexible, harder isn't always stronger.

Though I really don't own God Ring so I forgot if it's solid or hollow.

I learned that the "hard" way, since diamond swords break easier than steel swords.
(Oct. 16, 2014  8:11 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: 2 months

Wow you must really love the intense battles of your Beyblades huh...

Also, WHAT?! No way, you just broke Phantom Force Driger S? That's probably one of the nicer ones IMO, but why did it break?! Seriously though that is a big loss, sorry to see this.
(Oct. 17, 2014  12:46 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:

Damn...did those performance tips melt in the sun or something? I've never seen that happen before haha

Far away the most damaged beys I ever seen.
(Oct. 17, 2014  7:01 AM)Yato-San Wrote:

In the first pic the bottoms looks simillar to what happened to my friend's bottoms,he played with the bey on a cement floor......Now I can see what stadiums are for.
I have a few stadiums, but mostly they got out many times, thats the reason it got ruined so badly
You know, when people say some Synchromes break the game, this is not what I had in mind.

[Image: 29urnmp.jpg]

My stupid friend decided to butt in and launch a synchrome beyblade while me and my other friend were battling plastics for nostalgia and then he made mince meat of my poor weight disks, and costed my friends black Dranzer attack ring!
(Oct. 17, 2014  9:31 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: You know, when people say some Synchromes break the game, this is not what I had in mind.

My stupid friend decided to butt in and launch a synchrome beyblade while me and my other friend were battling plastics for nostalgia and then he made mince meat of my poor weight disks, and costed my friends black Dranzer attack ring!

oh carp,what synchrome did he use?

Is it Phoenic Phoenic?
(Oct. 17, 2014  11:21 PM)Yato-San Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2014  9:31 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: You know, when people say some Synchromes break the game, this is not what I had in mind.

Is it Phoenic Phoenic?

Nope, just Oroja Reviser, imagine Goreim or Phoenic or even Gryph smashing through it.

That's sad..
I broke mine this week. It's good that I have a few spares
The handle on my LR Launcher just broke... Hope I can get one before Nov 2nd!
(Oct. 17, 2014  11:45 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2014  11:21 PM)Yato-San Wrote:

Is it Phoenic Phoenic?

Nope, just Oroja Reviser, imagine Goreim or Phoenic or even Gryph smashing through it.

It would break 5-6 pieces.
Fixed my bent Jiraiya BC2 shaft

Broke the Bit Protector clip in the process, making it unusable

#RAAAEEEGGG
Aw man: that sucks