Whats Your Carry case ???

what do you guys use to carry your bey / launchers ect
I myself use a clarks shoe box and a stamina and defence reshuffle set box haha
For now, I'm just carrying my beys in the Super Vortex Stadium, and the stadium in its box. So basically the Super Vortex Stadium box. XD
i use my old black berry box
yeah the little walls are good for separating tracks bottoms ect
from metal wheels its kinda small though
i use my homemade box
PSP Go! box lol.
Some random box I found and I put in pencil/eraser desk divers in it.
I use a yo-yo holder(sounds wierd doesn't it)
Attached Files

.jpg   2010-08-02 17-50-03.195.jpg (Size: 17.03 KB / Downloads: 2,162)
Its not that weird due to the fact that yo-yos are about the same size/ shape as beyblade wheels
Well, im working on finding something different for my MFB's, but for my Plastics and HMS, I have a small Tackle Box that i have all my constructed Beys/Customs and several spare parts. Then for the other parts that I do not use or see necessary to carry, they are in a smaller toolbox.
shoebox lol. I have the beys in a smaller box inside of that but the launchers are in the shoebox itself
Currently my 20 or so bey fit perfectly in a small parts organizer I got at the dollar store, but I will have to upgrade to a larger one if I want to buy any more bey. This is the one I'm looking at:
[Image: 43253590.jpg]

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/6/...?locale=en
I carry all my beyblade stuff in some sort of kitch thing box. But for my fav beyblade in tournaments I carry it in my camera holder and attach it to my belt like in the show.
I use a tackle box to store and transport my Beys and accessories. I have a black toolbox for my endless supply of launchers and grips.
[Image: photoon20100802at21162.jpg]

This is what I usually bring to tournaments, it's the perfect size for carrying around. I do have four other full cases that vary in size as well.
I have a bait and tackle box, but it was originally my grandfather's so it's pretty cool. I got it when he died. I honestly hate the colour though.
i use a shoe box >.> lol
(Aug. 03, 2010  2:25 AM)Kei Wrote: [Image: photoon20100802at21162.jpg]

This is what I usually bring to tournaments, it's the perfect size for carrying around. I do have four other full cases that vary in size as well.

Hey! That's the exact same bait and tackle box that I use!
Except for the Pegasus face, haha.
(Aug. 03, 2010  2:29 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Hey! That's the exact same bait and tackle box that I use!
Except for the Pegasus face, haha.

Haha, it's great, isn't it?
That sticker was totally meant for the box, not the Attack Stadium. Cool
It IS great.
Except mine isn't as cramped as yours is...I lack parts.
Right now I use a little blue box I got from the dollarstore. Everything fits pretty cozy in there, it's just unorganized so I put all my spare parts in a baggie and my finished beys in a satin bag. I need to pick up a tackle box when I actually have some money.
Right now i either use my MFB attack stadium or a backpack to keep my blades and stadium