What you want to be? (Elaborate)

I was just exploring the "Questions and Comments" forum, and didn't saw a thread like this. In this thread people will discuss what they want to be like, on what rank they want themselves to be? nothing else, just remember to elaborate. If you want to know the meaning here is the link:
elaborate meaning.

Here is an example: (this is just an example, not my dream.)

Good Post Wrote:First of all, I want to be a Global Moderator, because I love moderating and I think that I have some skills like being online a lot, reporting a bunch of posts, I also don't SPAM on the forums and also I like the blue+italic username Wink

Bad Post Wrote:I want to be a Global Moderator, haha

WARNING: If you did not elaborate in your post, you will be reported to the staff and that will result in a warning or you will be suspended!
yo, that seems really a good idea and a good thread to start too. Great bro.
I have this biting desire to somehow make jokes about the Dark wheel and M145 widely used on the forum.
And yes I didn't say what rank I want to achieve, but I'm happy with boring old orange text and think I would be too lazy for a position of responsibility.
I believe it was either Hazel/Kai-V that said that most people who ask to become a moderator are declined as well as people who nag on being promoted to advanced member. So the best thing to do is just be a general help to the forum and a good member and the committee will recognize your outstanding efforts, if any.

You can use this thread for self-promotion:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-I-d...or-the-WBO
(Jan. 05, 2015  10:19 PM)AkioEPC Wrote: I have this biting desire to somehow make jokes about the Dark wheel and M145 widely used on the forum.

Hah, Desire... I'd like to become an advanced member someday because I feel like it'd feel awesome to contribute to the WBO. I'd also like to become the very best with my amazing Bey-Spirit! *Gingka Faic*

sarabscientist, we're not asking to be Moderators/Advanced members, we're saying that some day we'd like to be one.
Without a doubt, going Advanced; it's been my top priority for quite a while now.

I have quite a good amount of knowledge on the competitive Beyblade metagame, post a whole lot of testings, also have a relatively high rank; I believe that's one of the factors, no? There are multiple things I have planned for the customization and Beyblade General forums now, too; I should have one of them for Standard up by next week.

I'd say that having both the Antique and Alexandrite Faces are a good start, they may even raising my chances. Smile
"I want to be Kai-V when I grow up Grin"

Hehe, jk.

Probably an advanced member or a forum moderator.
What do I want to be? Hmm... Well, possibly a tournament organizer. I would love to host a tournament because it would be nice to take some leadership for a first time and its a small way, yet big way to contribute to the WBO.
Ok guys, today I am gonna tell everyone "What I want to be?" ...

I wanna go directly to an Advanced Member! just because I write drafts and always help in the "Build Me A Combo #2" thread, I think I am improving on grammar and I also post a little to much ...

Also, my current targets are as the follows:
  • Lapis Lazuli Face
  • Alexandrite Face
  • Antique Face
  • Amethyst Face

I think these faces are good for becoming an Advanced Member.

(Jan. 06, 2015  2:47 AM)Shido Wrote: I'd say that having both the Antique and Alexandrite Faces are a good start, they may even raising my chances. Smile

I think your next target should be the 'Lapis Lazuli Face'
Doesn't everyone on here want to be pretty much the same thing lol?
Tri Wrote:Doesn't everyone on here want to be pretty much the same thing lol?

Agreed; most members either want to become an organizer, Advanced Member, or just get a certain face lol.
I want to be an Advanced Member/Mentor, that's the reason why I am going to buy BB-10 + some new beys! Well, after being a mentor, if the committee will be giving me promotion, I would like to be a Global Moderator!
(Oct. 21, 2015  2:48 PM)Leet Wrote: I want to be an Advanced Member/Mentor, that's the reason why I am going to buy BB-10 + some new beys! Well, after being a mentor, if the committee will be giving me promotion, I would like to be a Global Moderator!
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty positive you're Vampire, right? Pretty suspicious because you're necroing his/your old threads and you have the same avatars... Pretty positive it's you, but if I am wrong I apologize.

EDIT: Just saw your introduction thread. My bad for jumping to conclusions.
It is him, but I don't think that was meant to be a secret.
(Oct. 21, 2015  9:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It is him, but I don't think that was meant to be a secret.
Well than guess once again I'm late haha. No one really pointed it out, but I guess no one really cared lol.
(Oct. 21, 2015  9:37 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2015  9:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It is him, but I don't think that was meant to be a secret.
Well than guess once again I'm late haha. No one really pointed it out, but I guess no one really cared lol.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ahsan-Is-Here
I'm perfectly fine with my current status I have no reason to strive for much more higher level, nothing of personal gain in the higher levels. so even then I'm fine with the current status.
Also, A mentor as well as a wikia editor would be cool, Working towards being both right now.
Once a pleb, forever a pleb.
I thought this thread was for, like, careers Tongue_out
(Oct. 23, 2015  3:17 PM)Zed EX Wrote: I thought this thread was for, like, careers Tongue_out

Here you go hah : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Career-C...you-Taking
(Oct. 23, 2015  3:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2015  3:17 PM)Zed EX Wrote: I thought this thread was for, like, careers Tongue_out

Here you go hah : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Career-C...you-Taking

Haha im outta here
I would like to become an Advanced Member at some time in the future, but I know I need to contribute more to the WBO. I hope to get more Burst Beys and such so I can contribute to testing at some point.
I really want to be a Global Moderator as i really like to moderate WBO (lol i mini mod too much too) and i'm mostly online entire day. Also i will really like to keep WBO spam free and reduce other moderator's work

please think about it lol.