What's the longest time you have waited for a order

(Sep. 08, 2017  5:32 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2017  11:13 PM)Shevs56 Wrote: 5 days.....
That's nothing

But its his longest (I guess?) So technically legit lol.

My longest is 1 year. I ordered a Spark FX Hyperblades Blitz Striker in 2013 from amazon.in. it like never came and always shkwed in transit. And it finally arrived in July 2014 after a complete year lol. And worst it wasn't even Blitz, it was Variares lol
i know im surprised you guys dont just order from amazon i was surprised to see like 3 months
Longest mine has been is 3 and a 1/2 weeks for my Gold L2
11 years. Still waiting for that scammer site to send my draciel ms......
(Sep. 08, 2017  7:13 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: 11 years. Still waiting for that scammer site to send my draciel ms......

What! 11 years??? Are you kidding me??????????
ok keywords amazon prime is in youre near future it will save you from being scammed...
(Sep. 08, 2017  7:40 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2017  7:13 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: 11 years. Still waiting for that scammer site to send my draciel ms......

What! 11 years??? Are you kidding me??????????

I forgot the name of the site but it was a site selling beyblades but looked like a forum. I bought a draciel ms off of them but never recieved it. I think I got conned hard.
I waited 2 1/2 months for my Tornado Wyvern only to find out he scammed me!!!!

But now I have one Smile
Ordered a Tornado Wyvern Random Booster
Took 3 Weeks to come lol which is the longest time i had to wait.

Ordered a Lost Longinus and took 4 days.
Let me just say, if you don't want to wait a month and a half for a package, dont buy from hlj
still waiting for tri’s MFB lot from the scavenger hunt last year if that counts