What's the best or worst tournament you ever went to?

Best: My first WBO tournament. I learned so much that day, and it was refreshing to know there was more I could learn about beyblade.
Worst: ToysRUs tournament. Theyre were only 4 people there. I destroyed them all, and there wasnt even a prize.
MFB mad master:
WHAT!? you couldnt use your own bey!?
(Mar. 07, 2012  6:19 PM)Luck Wrote: MFB mad master:

Most Toys "R" Us tournaments are like that, if a 'tournament' is actually organised and it is not just free play ...
My Best: Beyfest III (24/09/11) : This was my best tournament because it was my first time i got to the finals! (YAY!) Also because that was my first tournament, after i joined one of the best Teams in the UK.

My Worst: New Years Celebration! (28/01/12): The tournament wasn't bad due to beypoints as i won 3 and lost 2 and my beypoints actually went up, but mainly because i lost two battles against two new members... AND... one of the members was using Gravity Perseus AD145 WD (Uncustomized), i used MF-H Phantom Cancer B : D... i lost... Tired To top it off, my own MF-H Diablo Nemesis BD145 RDF, cut my hand and it was bleeding, also someone fired a Big Bang Pegasis F : D at my hand, again, it was bleeding...

(Mar. 07, 2012  6:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Most Toys "R" Us tournaments are like that, if a 'tournament' is actually organised and it is not just free play ...

fair enough, but he said it was a hasbro tournament, are they the same thing then?
Hasbro essentially does not do tournaments on their own. They asked a company to host most of the qualifiers, and those were done really close to some Toys "R" Us I think, and all the other tournaments are just asked to be done by Toys "R" Us employees who know nothing about Beyblade or tournaments, really.
So basicaly, hasbro/toys "r" us tourneys suck?
Yes, they suck, now do you understand or do I have to say it slowly for you? Just learn to read a little better before you answer please.
toys r us tournement 118 battels 3 losses every other win
(Apr. 15, 2012  6:21 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: Yes, they suck, now do you understand or do I have to say it slowly for you? Just learn to read a little better before you answer please.
This response was highly uncalled for, you did not need to insult him like that when all that was wrong is that he didn't entirely understand something. Please don't ever to that again.
Wait were you replying to Luck, if so, was it necessary to Necro-Bump this thread?
thanks Ozerec ,
and necro-bump?
EDIT:
id assume it means bring it back to life.
if so the answer is because theyy want to answer/reply to the main thread question or contribute to the previous convosation.
there is no reason why they shouldnt since this thread never goes out of date.
What are you talking about Luck? I know what Necro-BUMP means... Tired MFB Mad Master BUMPed this thread, replying to a conversation that wasn't ongoing, and honestly Luck, your question was a bit of a rhetorical question, i think you gathered they 'suck' by what Kai-V said.
lol , i was GUESSING that necro bump means that!?
and although the converation was not 'ongoing' there's no reason why he shouldn't contribute; even if it's late.
EDIT:
and my comment btw, was "so basically , toy r us tourneys suck?" the 'basically' was supposed imply that i had gathered that from what everyone had said so far . plus the post was kinda retoricle.
(Mar. 06, 2012  6:36 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: I went to a Hasbro Tournament before and was the worst expierience in beyblading ever! You can't use your own bey! XD
Is that the one where you had to use earth virgo, thermal pices, burn fireblaze, galaxy pegasus, ray striker and thermal lacerta? I heard that one was not good.

The toys r us tournament I went to was free battles. I used Lightning L drago, rock pegasus, rock scorpio and something else and loss 10 times at the most.They had bad combos there.
(Apr. 22, 2012  12:40 AM)Keel Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2012  6:36 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: I went to a Hasbro Tournament before and was the worst expierience in beyblading ever! You can't use your own bey! XD
Is that the one where you had to use earth virgo, thermal pices, burn fireblaze, galaxy pegasus, ray striker and thermal lacerta? I heard that one was not good.

The toys r us tournament I went to was free battles. I used Lightning L drago, rock pegasus, rock scorpio and something else and loss 10 times at the most.They had bad combos there.

Why Couldn't you use flame libra!?! Unhappy
(Apr. 22, 2012  9:37 AM)Luck Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2012  12:40 AM)Keel Wrote:

(Mar. 07, 2012  6:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Most Toys "R" Us tournaments are like that, if a 'tournament' is actually organised and it is not just free play ...

Why Couldn't you use flame libra!?! Unhappy

I don't know
-.- Well that sucks. Any good/half decent beys from MFB were'nt there :L
(Mar. 03, 2012  7:09 PM)Luck Wrote: LOL, mine was new years celebration
that was my best 1 two cause i pwnd most people with a gravity perseus AD145WD XD
Yep, that was one epic day...
I went to this tournament, and the bladers there battled so hard. IT WAS SO INTENSE!
Smile Did you win any?
Well it actually wasn't a tournament. At the time everybody in my school was into beyblade so we all went to the playground with our stadiums and had our own compitition
So was that your fav tournament then Grin?
Of course it was the only tournament I went to using plastics. I won second place and I understood what everybody said. All the other ones I've been too have a lot of people that speak different languages