What's the best or worst tournament you ever went to?
Zancrow

HUGS? (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
BeyRank: #134 (1,294)
Gold FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceSilver FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceHerculeo FaceRose Gold FaceGold FaceAntique FaceBeafowl FaceKronos FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceThunder Dragon FaceLyra FaceSilver FaceEinstein FaceSagittario FaceChimera Face

Georgia Bey Bash
Why?
The first tournament that I'd went to.
Won First Place.
Went Undefeated.
Used sorta outclassed Attack Combo against Basalt Combos and Hell Kerbecs combos.
My FIRST time ever using a BB-10, so the only way I knew how to Slide Shoot was from the WBO's video Grin

[Image: 46Tw8KB.gif]
Mar 06 2012 05:30 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
apple1075

Beyblasters!

Me and y friend made a huge effort to go to the trafford centre for a beyblade tourney on a school day, it turned out to be loads of 4 year old noobs and one or 2 serious bladers and even they were rubbish

[Image: 5ukt6.jpg]
thanks to Blaze12xz for the awesome sig
Mar 06 2012 05:38 PM
Luck

~ﺕΩI LOVE YUΩﺕ~
BeyRank: #406 (1,148)
Beafowl FaceRose Gold FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA Caesar FaceCounter Leone FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceFace of Days IVEmerald Face

hahaha sounds awesome! Pinching_grin

[Image: 28qrioj.gif]
[Image: request3.png]
all dat stuff. (Click to View)
Ma Twitter for the youtubes! Follow me to automatically get updates on new videos! ¦ My Youtube Channel ¦ Team We Don't Have A Name Cause Luck's Too Lazy To Think Of One
Mar 06 2012 05:57 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
MFB Mad Master

The Master Blader
BeyRank: #1,012 (1,050)
Bull FaceAquila FacePassport Face

I went to a Hasbro Tournament before and was the worst expierience in beyblading ever! You can't use your own bey! Pinching_grin

I am a Brampton Blader and Im proud of it! Its good to be the Mad Master!
Mar 06 2012 06:36 PM
Bobmcdoogal

Gen VI is TOO OP
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceAnniversary Face 2012Cygnus Face
(This post was last modified: Jul 30 2012 02:54 PM by Bobmcdoogal.)
Was it the Toys r Us Tournament in Canada on February 25, 2012, then that sucked and i could of won a FREE stadium
Mar 07 2012 12:07 AM
©oke

BeyRank: #2,619 (967)
Face of Days IIDraciel FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days III

Best: My first WBO tournament. I learned so much that day, and it was refreshing to know there was more I could learn about beyblade.
Worst: ToysRUs tournament. Theyre were only 4 people there. I destroyed them all, and there wasnt even a prize.

My Collection (Click to View)
(Mar 16 2012 09:42 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:  
(Mar 16 2012 09:30 PM)SarabScientist Wrote:  Why is this Community so addicting?
We put a teeny tiny amount of Tyson & Gingka-approved beyspirit into every post. Once you're hooked, there's no going back! Smile
BeySpirit FTW
Mar 07 2012 12:21 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Luck

~ﺕΩI LOVE YUΩﺕ~
Beafowl FaceRose Gold FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA Caesar FaceCounter Leone FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceFace of Days IVEmerald Face

@MFB mad master:
WHAT!? you couldnt use your own bey!?

Ma Twitter for the youtubes! Follow me to automatically get updates on new videos! ¦ My Youtube Channel ¦ Team We Don't Have A Name Cause Luck's Too Lazy To Think Of One
Mar 07 2012 06:19 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #486 (1,126)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days V

(Mar 07 2012 06:19 PM)Luck Wrote:  @MFB mad master:

Most Toys "R" Us tournaments are like that, if a 'tournament' is actually organised and it is not just free play ...

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Mar 07 2012 06:36 PM
BeyHyperK!LLeR

Call me...'BHK'...
BeyRank: #15 (1,555)
Face of Days IIUnicorno FaceAnubis FaceHerculeo FaceEmerald FaceRose Gold FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days IIICygnus FaceGold FaceRuby FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IVBlaze FaceLyra FaceUnicorno Face

My Best: Beyfest III (24/09/11) : This was my best tournament because it was my first time i got to the finals! (YAY!) Also because that was my first tournament, after i joined one of the best Teams in the UK.

My Worst: New Years Celebration! (28/01/12): The tournament wasn't bad due to beypoints as i won 3 and lost 2 and my beypoints actually went up, but mainly because i lost two battles against two new members... AND... one of the members was using Gravity Perseus AD145 WD (Uncustomized), i used MF-H Phantom Cancer B : D... i lost... Tired To top it off, my own MF-H Diablo Nemesis BD145 RDF, cut my hand and it was bleeding, also someone fired a Big Bang Pegasis F : D at my hand, again, it was bleeding...

[Image: 2u76mnk.jpg]
Currently #15 in the World! Eee
Mar 07 2012 09:38 PM
Luck

~ﺕΩI LOVE YUΩﺕ~

(Mar 07 2012 06:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote:  

Most Toys "R" Us tournaments are like that, if a 'tournament' is actually organised and it is not just free play ...

fair enough, but he said it was a hasbro tournament, are they the same thing then?

Mar 08 2012 05:04 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #486 (1,126)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days V

Hasbro essentially does not do tournaments on their own. They asked a company to host most of the qualifiers, and those were done really close to some Toys "R" Us I think, and all the other tournaments are just asked to be done by Toys "R" Us employees who know nothing about Beyblade or tournaments, really.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Mar 08 2012 05:09 PM
Luck

~ﺕΩI LOVE YUΩﺕ~

So basicaly, hasbro/toys "r" us tourneys suck?

Mar 08 2012 05:12 PM
MFB Mad Master

The Master Blader
BeyRank: #1,012 (1,050)
Bull FaceAquila FacePassport Face

Yes, they suck, now do you understand or do I have to say it slowly for you? Just learn to read a little better before you answer please.

Kai-V edited Apr 22 2012 06:13 PM this post because:

This user was warned for this post.

I am a Brampton Blader and Im proud of it! Its good to be the Mad Master!
Apr 15 2012 06:21 PM

toys r us tournement 118 battels 3 losses every other win
Apr 15 2012 06:59 PM
Zancrow

HUGS? (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
BeyRank: #134 (1,294)
Gold FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceSilver FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceHerculeo FaceRose Gold FaceGold FaceAntique FaceBeafowl FaceKronos FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceThunder Dragon FaceLyra FaceSilver FaceEinstein FaceSagittario FaceChimera Face

(Apr 15 2012 06:21 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote:  Yes, they suck, now do you understand or do I have to say it slowly for you? Just learn to read a little better before you answer please.
This response was highly uncalled for, you did not need to insult him like that when all that was wrong is that he didn't entirely understand something. Please don't ever to that again.

[Image: 46Tw8KB.gif]
Apr 15 2012 07:09 PM
BeyHyperK!LLeR

Call me...'BHK'...
Face of Days IIUnicorno FaceAnubis FaceHerculeo FaceEmerald FaceRose Gold FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days IIICygnus FaceGold FaceRuby FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IVBlaze FaceLyra FaceUnicorno Face

Wait were you replying to Luck, if so, was it necessary to Necro-Bump this thread?

Apr 15 2012 07:45 PM
Luck

~ﺕΩI LOVE YUΩﺕ~
(This post was last modified: Apr 18 2012 04:08 PM by Luck.)
thanks Ozerec ,
and necro-bump?
EDIT:
id assume it means bring it back to life.
if so the answer is because theyy want to answer/reply to the main thread question or contribute to the previous convosation.
there is no reason why they shouldnt since this thread never goes out of date.

Apr 18 2012 04:05 PM
BeyHyperK!LLeR

Call me...'BHK'...

What are you talking about Luck? I know what Necro-BUMP means... Tired MFB Mad Master BUMPed this thread, replying to a conversation that wasn't ongoing, and honestly Luck, your question was a bit of a rhetorical question, i think you gathered they 'suck' by what Kai-V said.

Apr 18 2012 06:22 PM
Luck

~ﺕΩI LOVE YUΩﺕ~
(This post was last modified: Apr 20 2012 04:09 PM by Luck.)
lol , i was GUESSING that necro bump means that!?
and although the converation was not 'ongoing' there's no reason why he shouldn't contribute; even if it's late.
EDIT:
and my comment btw, was "so basically , toy r us tourneys suck?" the 'basically' was supposed imply that i had gathered that from what everyone had said so far . plus the post was kinda retoricle.

Apr 20 2012 04:06 PM
Thunder Dome

Wow...Just Wow
BeyRank: #19 (1,525)
Silver FaceCancer FaceDJ FaceCygnus FaceAnniversary Face 2012Capricorne FaceBronze FaceRose Gold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceOrso FaceL Drago Armored FaceCapricorne FaceLacerta FaceFace of RevolutionGold FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IVBronze FaceSapphire FaceRuby FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceCapricorne FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceBronze FaceOnyx FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus FaceWBBA Caesar FaceGold FaceL Drago FaceKillerken FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceGargole FaceBegirados FaceBalro II Face500 FaceBegirados FacePassport FaceFace of Days VBronze Face
(This post was last modified: Apr 22 2012 12:43 AM by Thunder Dome.)
(Mar 06 2012 06:36 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote:  I went to a Hasbro Tournament before and was the worst expierience in beyblading ever! You can't use your own bey! Pinching_grin
Is that the one where you had to use earth virgo, thermal pices, burn fireblaze, galaxy pegasus, ray striker and thermal lacerta? I heard that one was not good.

(Mar 07 2012 06:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote:  

The toys r us tournament I went to was free battles. I used Lightning L drago, rock pegasus, rock scorpio and something else and loss 10 times at the most.They had bad combos there.

Get Creative!
[Image: 4qnash.jpg]
WBO Manga Vault
Sig created by Echizen
Apr 22 2012 12:40 AM