What manga are you currently reading?

Okay, I know this may have the same feel as the anime topic. Only this is for manga (some of which may not have anime adaptations) and or when adapted from manga to anime had undergone changes...

To be honest I am awaiting a copy of Oh My Goddess Vol. 1 to arrive (don't know what the seller chose as delivery service was)

I had watched the anime (well, the first season and the second season titled "Flights of Fancy")

Also looking into acquiring the Seikai Trilogy...for those who don't know what that is, that is the series known as Crest of the Stars; Banner of the Stars, and Banner of the Stars II respectively. I have a DVD copy of Crest of the Stars and it is one of my favorites in spite of it's lack of main-stream attention (then again that is probably what makes me like it even more)
These are my current titles I'm reading:

Imortal Rain, Best Harem, Popcorn Avatar, ReBirth the Lunatic Taker, En Passant, Tokyo Ghoul:re, Blue Exotcist, Oh My Goddes, Akame ga Kill, Kurohime, Jack Frost, Ping, Chrome Breaker, Number, Hand x Red, Zennou no Nao, Akagi, Terra Formars, Variante and a few more.

Anyone read any of these, PM me. I'm up for a chat. Wink
Currently reading as they publish:
Bleach, Real Account, Ao no Exorcist, Angel Beats! Heaven's Door, Btooom! Hell's Kitchen, Kuroshitsuji, Skip Beat
Yuri: Citrus, Love/Death, Persona Karen (meh), Yuru Yuri, Ano Ko ni Kiss to Shirayuri wo

Getting caught up on/Completing:
Nisekoi, Last Game, Naruto
Yuri: Gakuen Police, Hoshikawa Ginza Yonchoume, Strawberry Panic Light Novels, Gunjo, Renai Manga
Right now, I am only reading Tsubasa World Chronicle...haven't found any manga that interest me lately.