What is the most spectacular comeback (during a combat) in all BB episodes?

I would like to know which episode has the best comeback fight. Which character has succeed to beat his opponent(s) in the most desperate cause?

THX!
Kai versus Brooklyn ? I do not think there are any other acceptable answers, seriously ...
If you are talking about MFB Then it would be the match of Tsubasa against the Ray Gil user , Tsubasa overcame his dark side & beat Ray gil user when he was most probably the one to win the battle but tsubasa was really awesome in that battle
MFB i'd say what NitroNeo said. Original series is pretty much every one of tyson's battles jks. Probably Kai vs Brooklyn or Driger vs Falborg.
I'd probably say how Gingka came over Ryuuga in episode 51. This topic shouldn't be up. This isn't much relevant to the modern anime threads.
(Jan. 26, 2011  2:59 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I'd probably say how Gingka came over Ryuuga in episode 51. This topic shouldn't be up. This isn't much relevant to the modern anime threads.

THX for answering even if not relevant. I'm new to this. Thus, in which threads should I post such question?
(Jan. 26, 2011  7:02 PM)Billydefloon Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  2:59 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I'd probably say how Gingka came over Ryuuga in episode 51. This topic shouldn't be up. This isn't much relevant to the modern anime threads.

THX for answering even if not relevant. I'm new to this. Thus, in which threads should I post such question?

This thread s kinda of fun , but i doubt about it's life , anyway yes Kai v/s Brooklyn was the most awesome comeback that BSB Offered , but it's still my 2nd fav from the old series coz nothing beats the ultimate comeback by tyson , in the battle Tyson v/s Kai, from G-Rev. in the world championship finals , man draw wasn't good for both of em they had to fight till one lost fortunately it wasn't Tyson
(Jan. 27, 2011  9:21 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  7:02 PM)Billydefloon Wrote:

This thread s kinda of fun , but i doubt about it's life , anyway yes Kai v/s Brooklyn was the most awesome comeback that BSB Offered , but it's still my 2nd fav from the old series coz nothing beats the ultimate comeback by tyson , in the battle Tyson v/s Kai, from G-Rev. in the world championship finals , man draw wasn't good for both of em they had to fight till one lost fortunately it wasn't Tyson

Do you remember in which episode (#)?
(Jan. 28, 2011  2:22 AM)Billydefloon Wrote: Do you remember in which episode (#)?
Takao versus Kai ? Episode thirty, and twenty-nine I think.
kai vs brooklyn ftw.
i personally dont root much for the no.1 main char of any series (eg. Takao..Gingka...)
prolly bcoz they almost always make a spectacular comeback..
saying that they are overrated would be kinda exagerrating though. Smile

...is it even possible to spell "GINGKA" in japanese? Confused
gin-gu-ka..strange? Grin
well kai vs brooklyn was realy good comeback in my opinion when max battled michael from the us team i mean even his mom thuaght he would LOSE
(Jan. 30, 2011  12:36 PM)Accel Wrote: ...is it even possible to spell "GINGKA" in japanese? Confused
gin-gu-ka..strange? Grin

No it is not because "鋼銀河" is phonetically spelt "Hagane Ginga". So just spell it out like normal people and how the name is supposed to be spelt out.
It is defineltely Kai vs Brooklyn.For MFB it had to be Ginga vs Damian
Kai Vs Brooklyn For Sure And Also In Metal Episode 51 Ginga defeat Ryugga
Kai vs Brookyln Epsidoe 47-48

Always know that off the top of my head!
Anways Caesar vs Daimian was big....except he didn't win...Tyson vs Brookyln....lets not go there but i think Meteo L Drago vs Killer Beafowl or Ray Gil vs Earth Aquila
(Feb. 05, 2011  2:54 AM)Killer Beafowl Wrote: Anways Caesar vs Daimian was big....except he didn't win...

Everyone knew that Ceasar was gonna lose , since the main villain of the American tournament saga was Daimian , so they couldn't show him beaten by a weaker opponent & hence there was no comeback in that , it was a straight forward Scenario
Ryuga versus Jack or maybe Masasume vs George No it has to be Ginga Vs Ryoturo second time
(Jan. 25, 2011  6:51 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: If you are talking about MFB Then it would be the match of Tsubasa against the Ray Gil user , Tsubasa overcame his dark side & beat Ray gil user when he was most probably the one to win the battle but tsubasa was really awesome in that battle

I thought that was a great battle too. You knew they had to win in order for the story to advance but still, had me on the edge of my seat. Love what Tsubasa says after he realizes the team is behind him and has faith in him and that he's not battling alone. It was just epic along with the music.

ikuzo aquila!
shomei surunda oretachi no kizuna o
shomei surunda oretachi no chikara o

(rough translation -- still learning...)
Let's go, Aquila!
Show them proof of our bonds!
Show them proof of our power/strength!

Anyway, just love that part!
(Aug. 10, 2011  2:05 PM)AnimeFan Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2011  6:51 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: If you are talking about MFB Then it would be the match of Tsubasa against the Ray Gil user , Tsubasa overcame his dark side & beat Ray gil user when he was most probably the one to win the battle but tsubasa was really awesome in that battle

I thought that was a great battle too. You knew they had to win in order for the story to advance but still, had me on the edge of my seat. Love what Tsubasa says after he realizes the team is behind him and has faith in him and that he's not battling alone. It was just epic along with the music.

ikuzo aquila!
shomei surunda oretachi no kizuna o
shomei surunda oretachi no chikara o

(rough translation -- still learning...)
Let's go, Aquila!
Show them proof of our bonds!
Show them proof of our power/strength!

Anyway, just love that part!

I think there was no need of reviving such an old topic..
To be on topic, I'd say that the best comeback was in the battle between Damian and Ginga. Of course I wanted Damian to win, but as Ginga is the hero, he had to win... But still, good battle that!
Again sorry for my terrible english (because I use google-translation and also I hope you will understand something.) So my favorite is my battle Ginga VS Ryuga episode 50-51 is really a epic battle! XD
Ive seen a lot of great comebacks in Metal Fight Explosion (Metal Masters)
and Metal Fight (Metal Fusion) but Masamune makes GREAT comebacks, and the only exeption was when he battled Nile. So Masamune vs Yu was pretty intense.
(Jan. 30, 2011  12:36 PM)Accel Wrote: kai vs brooklyn ftw.
i personally dont root much for the no.1 main char of any series (eg. Takao..Gingka...)
prolly bcoz they almost always make a spectacular comeback..
saying that they are overrated would be kinda exagerrating though. Smile

...is it even possible to spell "GINGKA" in japanese? Confused
gin-gu-ka..strange? Grin
Gingka, as far as I know, means Galaxy in english.

(Jan. 19, 2012  2:34 AM)famemonster8 Wrote: Gingka, as far as I know, means Galaxy in english.

Means "galaxy" in English ? 銀河 (pronounced "gui-n-ga", the 'g' like in "guy") means "galaxy" in Japanese, but "Gingka" means absolutely nothing in any language.
Kai VS Brooklyn in Plastic, Gingka VS Damian in Metal...
In V-Force, the episode where Ray first uses Driger V2, having had Driger stolen and sealed into a rock by the Saint Shields. Kai is about to win against Dunga, when Joseph jumps in. Seeing Kai is outnumbered, Ray enters the battle, despite the fact both opponents have bitbeasts and he doesn't. Everyone is all "no no no you will lose your beyblade or whatever what are you doing guy".

Much like me at my tournament, obviously they had all only read the current article on Driger V2 and used that as a measure of Ray's chances. Driger V2 doesn't need a bitbeast to win. Driger V2 doesn't care if the opponents have bitbeasts, or if both of these bitbeasts attempt to destroy it. Driger V2 only knows one thing: Pain, specifically: how to inflict it on other beyblades. Oh, and how to cut off the electricity to collapsing rollercoasters, but yeah.

And then after an episode all about how bitbeasts don't matter, Driger comes back and wins the battle or something, throwing the message out the window for "HECK YEAH BIG GLOWING ANIMALS!". I forget exactly how it pans out, but yeah.

Oh, and keep in mind: I haven't finished watching G-Rev yet, so I haven't seen the Kai-Brooklyn battle.
What about V-Force episode 10, Ray against the Dark Emperor Bat? Even in the dark, while having his bit-beast captured, Ray still managed to win by listening to the sounds of Batranzer. Cool battle IMO.