What character would you take out of Beyblade?

For me, i gotta say Massamune. He is my 2nd fav character, but he gets on my last nerve. He's so cocky it just kills me!
Whole Brazillian team. Friggin useless, and waste of episodes. I disliked their attitude too.
Either Ryuga or Benki. They seem like people that would teach me or give me power or something.
Edit: lol I thought you ment like take out of the tv screen and into real life. I would say tetsuya. According to me, crabs are carps.
for sure kenta. so... carping... annoying.
he's always whining for no reason. And his voice in the dub is so high pitched. so... carping... annoying.
I believe nitro meant which would you kill off from the series. I would say gingka...yah it would ruin the whole story but i hate him. Hes so freaking annoying. All he says is "beyspirit beyspirit pegasus burger" or kyoya hes so annoying and those clothes are just freaky...
Edit: dragondrone
i would take out tetsuya he's like crab crab crab shell shell shell
I'm the opposite, I'd take out everyone but Tetsuya and make it Tetsuya's Crabby Comedy Show. That would be awesome.
(Aug. 08, 2012  4:05 PM)Akio314 Wrote: I'm the opposite, I'd take out everyone but Tetsuya and make it Tetsuya's Crabby Comedy Show. That would be awesome.

Lol. I gotta say, i also like Tetsuya. It just seems like Metal Fusion would be a fail without him.
My friend and I watched the Kenta training episode and once Tetsuya was saying stuff to Benkei, we rewound it for like an hour and laughed so hard. (That was when Metal fusion was on at 6 o'clock) Man, good times.
I would drop the owner of nemesis. We need a guy with a carnage like attitude from spiderman. Someone who has the intention to kill.
I don't think anyone should be kicked. It just fits.
I can't remember his name, but it'd have to be the Crab guy. A lot of people find him funny, idk, it just seems like forced humor to me.
(Aug. 11, 2012  3:58 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: I don't think anyone should be kicked. It just fits.

Really?
Maybe that fortune teller from the first series (Metal fight of course)
uh, im bad at names in those seasons

Edit: Ah yeah Masamone, he is like. im the best.. than mii, no way that you are
Tetsuya should be taken out
I need to say Gingka. His voice is SOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING. OH MY GOSH, him with his "Blader Spirit", or "I will defeat you" carp, I just feel like killing him. With his whinny screaming, he soooo full of carp. I HATE U GINGKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry
Uh, Ginga is the main character. That kind of posting needs to stop too, calm down.
Hmm, if i could delete a character from the show entirely, it would be Masamune. He's such a snobby traitor, and all of his Number One nonsense really bugs me.

If I could take a character out of the TV show and into real life, it'd be either Yu or Benkei. I would spoil Yu with death-hugs and ice cream, and for Benkei... I feel bad for the poor guy. He's really emotional, and he just needs someone to cry on. Crying
(Aug. 11, 2012  5:37 PM)Nitrohammer Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2012  3:58 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: I don't think anyone should be kicked. It just fits.

Really?

Yes, I wouldn't have posted it if I didn't think that. And please, no one worded post.
I would take out those 3 boys that were friends with Kenta in MFB season 1. They were annoying, useless, and had weird voices.
If anyone, Busujima. He doesn't have any big role in the story. The only time I remember him is from when he battles Sora and Kenta.

Quite frankly, He's also annoying.
(Aug. 17, 2012  9:57 PM)Eternal Blader Wrote: I would take out those 3 boys that were friends with Kenta in MFB season 1. They were annoying, useless, and had weird voices.

Their names were Osamu, Takeshi, and Akira. Yes, they were indeed.
Hillary from Bakuten Shoot...many of us can agree that she served no purpose and was just annoying...she was more usless than the filler characters from the dub, who I actualy found enjoyable
(Aug. 17, 2012  9:57 PM)Eternal Blader Wrote: I would take out those 3 boys that were friends with Kenta in MFB season 1. They were annoying, useless, and had weird voices.

Lol. Plus you don't really see them much after that. Only a little.
(Aug. 18, 2012  8:32 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Hillary from Bakuten Shoot...many of us can agree that she served no purpose and was just annoying...she was more usless than the filler characters from the dub, who I actualy found enjoyable

Nope I liked Hillary. They wouldnt of found a way to use their new tips in V-force if it werent for her.