What character would you take out of Beyblade?

2 Characters.
1. Kai, He gets too serious when he is angry
2. Brooklyn, He uses Zeus, I do not like evil beyblades
(Aug. 08, 2012  1:40 PM)Jirachi Wrote: Whole Brazillian team. Friggin useless, and waste of episodes. I disliked their attitude too.

Uh. No. I love the brazillian team. And i think Selen is pretty.
Tetsuya should be taken out. He's to annoying.
OK! OK!! OK!!!
(Aug. 18, 2012  8:30 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Tetsuya should be taken out. He's to annoying.
How? I liked it when Tetsuya challenged Gingka.
(Aug. 18, 2012  8:27 PM)beyblader05 Wrote: 1. Kai, He gets too serious when he is angry

Zeus is not evil in any way. In Greek Mythology, he's the god of the heavens. If you're looking for an evil blade, try Hell Kerbecs. The Garcias are more evil than Brooklyn ever was.
i would get rid of the orso brothers
(Aug. 18, 2012  10:09 PM)★OmegaDragonis★ Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2012  8:27 PM)beyblader05 Wrote: 1. Kai, He gets too serious when he is angry

Zeus is not evil in any way. In Greek Mythology, he's the god of the heavens. If you're looking for an evil blade, try Hell Kerbecs. The Garcias are more evil than Brooklyn ever was.
Uh, I meant the beyblade.
I absaloutly hate Enzo Garcia. He sucks.
I hate the brazillian team
They were a waste of episodes
The Sword "Excalibur" belongs to...rather, is destined only to be wielded by King Arthur and not by "Et tu Brute". Therefore, the latter can vanish to oblivion and be replaced by his more deserving younger brother instead.
(Aug. 19, 2012  5:53 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: I hate the brazillian team
They were a waste of episodes
I agree. They should of had more time for the Russians and Alekei. Madoka and him had some chemistry. They just threw him and the best bey in the world(burn wolf) away.Crying

Whole of team brazil, Julian and ziggurat
At least Enzo was a cutie. Unhappy

(Aug. 19, 2012  6:14 PM)Wales Wrote: The Sword "Excalibur" belongs to...rather, is destined only to be wielded by King Arthur and not by "Et tu Brute". Therefore, the latter can vanish to oblivion and be replaced by his more deserving younger brother instead.

I though that too!
(Aug. 17, 2012  10:34 PM)Fujitsu Master Wrote: I think ryuga.Hes tooooooo evil!!!UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy

He's only evil in Metal Fusion. He saves the WORLD in Metal Masters. Without him, Gingka wouldnt have been able to destroy Hades city.
(Aug. 17, 2012  10:38 PM)TriSix RSC Wrote: If anyone, Busujima. He doesn't have any big role in the story. The only time I remember him is from when he battles Sora and Kenta.

Quite frankly, He's also annoying.

I have to agree with you on that. He was only in this one non-sequitur episode and had like half a second in the Japanese qualifier. I kind of think they created him to give Rock Escolpio an owner? (Poison Giraffe needs an owner...) I think he plays a bigger role in the manga though.

There are a lot of characters I just don't like, like Enzo, Kenny, and Ian that if I got rid of them, the story would have plot holes. Episode 18 of season 1 was a waste of time, as was 29. But, yeah, Busujima.
i would take out the orso brothers. kentas 3 little friends. and give Ginga cooler voice not a little 2 year old voice.
and take out killer beafowl guy i think his name is jack. he wasnt really needed.
I would take out the brazillian team and the orso brothers.
(Aug. 18, 2012  4:17 PM)Nitrohammer Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2012  8:32 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Hillary from Bakuten Shoot...many of us can agree that she served no purpose and was just annoying...she was more usless than the filler characters from the dub, who I actualy found enjoyable

Nope I liked Hillary. They wouldnt of found a way to use their new tips in V-force if it werent for her.

The fact that you were able to tolerate her character is astonishing to the point where I must do nothing but praise your resilience and people tolerance levels. Bravo, haha XD
(Aug. 20, 2012  4:11 AM)Blader Dan Wrote: I would take out the brazillian team and the orso brothers.

Lots of people have said that lol.
(Aug. 20, 2012  2:40 AM)Cosmic Wrote: and give Ginga cooler voice not a little 2 year old voice.
and take out killer beafowl guy i think his name is jack. he wasnt really needed.

But Gingka's voice is cool! *cough*And cute.*cough* Whaaaaat? Jack? No way! He's awesome, and he was too needed! Everyone needs an artist.
Replace Ginga, I completely agree with Beyniac on the reasons. "beyspirit......hamburger.....beyspirit.....Pegasus.........beyspirit.....hamburger" -Ginga.

Oh, and in a high pitched voice.
I'm going to assume you're talking about the dub there, and Ginga's voice is much better in the Japanese version so I guess you could watch that, I'm sure there are fansubs out there for a lot of episodes. But anyway an annoying dub voice isn't a valid reason to remove a character - it's a valid reason to get used to reading fan made subtitles. Responses based on the actual characters, not their voice acting, would provide more grounds for worthwhile discussion IMO.

Anyway I'll talk about the original series (where I actually prefer the dub to the original, partially due to being used to it and also because I legitimately enjoy a lot of the things they added).

Daichi. Tyson was an irritating lead character, we didn't need Tyson*1.5 - especially when that was accompanied by removing all of the more moderate (and interesting) characters from the main cast. Once Kai left the main team, as a kid, I lost interest in the series, and it was the last series I watched - and when I first watched it I skipped the whole world championships arc lol.

Hilary was annoying at first but when you don't really like Tyson you become ambivalent to her at the worst of times, though she definitely could be removed without impacting the series, and I personally think they could've at least added an actual female blader to the team instead of a glorified cheerleader.
(Aug. 18, 2012  8:27 PM)beyblader05 Wrote: 2 Characters.

Awww that killed me. Those 2 are the best characters. If anyone it should be Daichi, I can't stand him. Hilary isn't to bad, until people pair her with Kai Angry

I really hate most of the characters, but here's a few:
Gingka (I would rather have Tyson)
Masamune (yet another daichi)
Demure (spoils Team Wild Fang along with Benkei)
Benkei (b b b bull along with Crabby so annoying)
Julian (yuck and he's weak)
Russian Team (insult to Demolition Boys)
Jack (weird)
Kenta (just don't like)
Ryuga (ugly)
King (an insult to the real King)
Zeo (he's an insult to my favourite green haired sweetie the original Zeo)
I could go on forever.

(Aug. 21, 2012  3:03 PM)KaiBrooklynZeo Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2012  8:27 PM)beyblader05 Wrote: 2 Characters.

Awww that killed me. Those 2 are the best characters. If anyone it should be Daichi, I can't stand him. Hilary isn't to bad, until people pair her with Kai Angry

I really hate most of the characters, but here's a few:
Gingka (I would rather have Tyson)
Masamune (yet another daichi)
Demure (spoils Team Wild Fang along with Benkei)
Benkei (b b b bull along with Crabby so annoying)
Julian (yuck and he's weak)
Russian Team (insult to Demolition Boys)
Jack (weird)
Kenta (just don't like)
Ryuga (ugly)
King (an insult to the real King)
Zeo (he's an insult to my favourite green haired sweetie the original Zeo)
I could go on forever.

Yh the Original Series was better than MFB IMO because they had a better story line (Accept for V-Force, G-Revolution was the best), they had a much better ending, and there were female characters that could beat official male characters unlike Ren Kurenai (She has only beaten ameteurs) and Hikaru well like Ren she is great but she ONLY won against Kenta but he was weak at that time and Hikaru lost all her battles ever since and then she quit blading, but Mariah has beaten more people than Hikaru and Ren such as Steven in ep 41, Rick, Lee, and Michael in a team battle tag with Julia and Mathilda etc
(Aug. 21, 2012  3:34 PM)MissKarat Wrote: Yh the Original Series was better than MFB IMO because they had a better story line (Accept for V-Force, G-Revolution was the best), they had a much better ending, and there were female characters that could beat official male characters unlike Ren Kurenai (She has only beaten ameteurs) and Hikaru well like Ren she is great but she ONLY won against Kenta but he was weak at that time and Hikaru lost all her battles ever since and then she quit blading, but Mariah has beaten more people than Hikaru and Ren such as Steven in ep 41, Rick, Lee, and Michael in a team battle tag with Julia and Mathilda etc

Yeah way better, characters and storyline. My no.1 favourite is and will always be the first Beyblade (2000), I think they look younger but still very cute in V-Force. Julia's the best female blader IMO. I don't watch all the episodes only the one's that have characters I like in them. I hate how they reuse name's or change them in some way or just copy everything from the original.

I also hated the saint shields they spoiled it too. But my sister likes them unfortunately so I can't take them out Unhappy
Also Garland (why didn't the VA just stay with doing King Unhappy) Crusher and Ming Ming. All Stars and Barthez Battalion. Yeah as I said there's a lot I hate.