What character would you take out of Beyblade?

(Mar. 23, 2014  7:06 PM)Dual Wrote: Again, please elaborate on your post.

I'm sorry Dual, my english is not good as yours. I don't know about what i can elaborate with this and i not really want elaborate about theses two character particuliary Teru (really bad blader). I like the anime, but i dislike quasily each character, except perhaps Tobio, Reiji, and Ryoga
Those 3 friends of Kenta from Metal Fusion always made me cringe.
Probably Hiromi. At least with Daichi, he got cooler in the manga (helps that the former wasn't in the manga as well).
Whole Brazillian team. Friggin useless, and waste of episodes. I disliked their attitude too.
(Feb. 20, 2017  1:41 AM)Oi Shinji Wrote: Whole Brazillian team. Friggin useless, and waste of episodes. I disliked their attitude too.

If ur talking about the team with the owner of Ray Gill then I second that. They were useless as heck, hell I forgot they were even in the anime for a while lol. And u would think they woulda changed up their attitudes but they still acted like trash imo.
I'd take out Ginga (keeps winning though there are many bladers who should be better than him), Kenta & Benkei (annoying), and Damian (ridiculously overpowered).
Damian is strong but he isn't that OP nor the most OP, he lost a good few times.
Gingka Hagane, along with the rest of the metal saga.
(Mar. 14, 2017  7:44 PM)boltoms Wrote: Gingka Hagane, along with the rest of the metal saga.

Your comment, sir, just made my day. And it'll probably make others who read this agree.
(Mar. 14, 2017  7:44 PM)boltoms Wrote: Gingka Hagane, along with the rest of the metal saga.

Beyblade genwunner?
(Mar. 15, 2017  11:08 AM)Oi Shinji Wrote: Beyblade genwunner?

He hasn't excluded Burst yet  Cute
(Mar. 15, 2017  11:43 AM)Jinbee Wrote: He hasn't excluded Burst yet  :3:

I wouldn't object that.  :unsmith:
I probably mentioned this but the whole Brazilian team from mfb, Hillary from the original (what was she like the team mascot or something?), like half the mfb zero g posers, the guy who owns Yggdrasil, Neptune and jormungand from burst (they just feel super irrelevant even if they have decent beys), and anything to do with beywheels.