[Guide]  What To Buy To Be Successful In Plastics

No, not really.
BeyWiki actually offers general information, and not info about what to buy.
But considering that the 'Overall' section of beys serves that purpose, it might be done, so that all the data given in the overall section of beys, is compiled in one article. Especially because we do not have many plastic bey articles, and most of the overall sections look outdated... Smile
Yeah, about the EZ launcher grip, no. More Customize grip, much better. The EZ grip is outdated. Add customize grip. Take off Draciel F it, stinks.
I'll just change it too customise grip, which is what i meant. Im gonna keep it, since some people still use it occasionlly though in pure defence customs.
(Nov. 20, 2011  8:21 PM)Poseidon Wrote: I'll just change it too customise grip, which is what i meant. Im gonna keep it, since some people still use it occasionlly though in pure defence customs.

Okay. Also, why not add grip accessories. Rubber, Roller Support,ect.

Add to the grip, unlike the EZ grip, the blader can add accessories like, Rubber, Metal Trigger,ect.
It's directly outclassed for pure defense by Draciel S. Super-Low-Friction Tip = Easy KO. And honestly, I still see absolutely no legal way to add more than 2 balls, and even then, it can't hold an HMC anyway, which Draciel S can do along with 2 pairs of balls, meaning more total weight than Draciel F, even with the "3 pairs of metal balls" and whatever SG.

And putting a bearing SG in isn't really useful to it, it doesn't use them particularly well, given it's bumpy shape and heavy weight. Putting Wolborg 2's SG in results in very little stamina, if using any reasonable amount of weight.
(Nov. 20, 2011  8:23 PM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2011  8:21 PM)Poseidon Wrote: I'll just change it too customise grip, which is what i meant. Im gonna keep it, since some people still use it occasionlly though in pure defence customs.

Add to the grip, unlike the EZ grip, the blader can add accessories like, Rubber, Metal Trigger,ect.

I know i do own one Tired
It conmes down to preference...
(Nov. 20, 2011  8:45 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2011  8:23 PM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote:

I know i do own one Tired
It conmes down to preference...

I have one coming, but actually, it comes down to what the blader likes. Like this, A blader can customize this grip to his/her delight.
That is what "preference" means, Phoenix Inferno.
(Nov. 20, 2011  9:10 PM)Hazel Wrote: That is what "preference" means, Phoenix Inferno.

I know Hazel, I mean it would be good to add it to the discription. But call me Phoenix.
Just a thought..can the beywiki articles for the listed beys (the one already made in beywiki) listed too for reference..
and maybe include this
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid844116
in the OP..
I personaly think that they should be one thread; since that one should only uby ____ bey at a reasonable price.
Um Seaborg 2 and Draciel F really don't deserve to on here since OHKOare just attack combos with too much recoil and Draciel F is totally outclassed by Draciel S for defence. Also there's loads of spelling mistakes in there. Also Wolborg 4 should be mentioned I think due to it's good stamina when used with War Lion or Tiger Defence and it's quite hard to knock out. Also it's used in LeeDraciel's Zombie killer.
Wolborg 4's base thingy is less zombie killer more "defensive tank", it's one of the strongest defense combinations out, and I would consider it a "must buy". Draciel F is only worth buying if you want to play around with weird defense/OHKO customs and is not a must buy.

I'll look this list over tomorrow, or whenever I revive my laptop.
I looked through and those were the only things which I considered incorrect. The grammar could be better though and the spelling mistakes.
how much would a drazer cost cause i might buy one
A dranzer what, buddy? There's a lot of different models, which one are you after?
i don't care what type i love all types of drazer i just don't want it to cost a lot
I ixed more of the spelling mistakes guys. I someone could help me with the WB4 that's be great Smile
Here's the main point to mention in the WB4 section:

-LeeDraciel's combo which utilises the spinning motion of the engine gear to beat most zombies and and attack types.
-This very good combo using Wolborg 4's base:

AR: Tiger Defencer/War Lion
WD: Wide Defence
BB: Wolborg 4.

The combo has very good stamina and is hard to KO than most stamina combos too.
Yeah, I underestand how it's used, but I'd prefer someone else write that, I think I wouldn't make a good job of that one. Thanks for the help though Smile.