"What I did today for the WBO"

I tested some alternative chrome wheel for top-tier limited combo
I seriously just donate money, hoping it goes to help fund some events or system updates. Other than that I really don't do much of anything besides linger time to time.
(May. 03, 2016  12:47 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: I seriously just donate money, hoping it goes to help fund some events or system updates. Other than that I really don't do much of anything besides linger time to time.

I wouldn't say just — your donations seriously help us invest in prizes and system updates for the future. Thank you so much!
I've confirmed for a tournament today.
lol it's late i guess. but i hosted a tournament on April 30th
Trying to fulfill our obligation to provide the accurate Beyblade information to Beyblade Wiki instead of leaving it to the less knowledgeable ones, I merged the rest of the B and C articles that had not already been done by Shirayuki.
Worked recently on this huge banner for AN, and also some additional other graphics for future use. Wink
(May. 14, 2016  10:23 PM)Kei Wrote: Worked recently on this huge banner for AN, and also some additional other graphics for future use. Wink

Looking good mate! Been working on some highly secretive stuff myself for BeyDays Grin
If you've seen what I've made for a previous tournament, well, even bigger surprises await! Grin
Spent a lot of time this long weekend working on posters and some other material for BEYBLADE NORTH 2016 this Saturday. Getting it printed tomorrow. Can't wait!
I bought a Blader Passport...yesterday.
I think I helped quite a few people on here haha. Joyful_3"
(Sep. 05, 2016  9:35 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: I bought a Blader Passport...yesterday.

Nice, thank you for the support! Every bit counts hah.
I WAS going to make a painting tutorial to give people a basic understanding of how to paint accessories after watching JoJo paint her bey grip and it coming out weird but I used enamel paints instead of acrylic (I'm not a big fan of enamel paints). I've bought another knock off Burst set that comes with a launcher grip and as soon as it comes in, I'll make that painting tutorial again.

BTW, what section would a painting tutorial go? I'm... ahhh... asking for a 'friend'. *cough*
(Sep. 16, 2016  8:58 AM)LosTxSouL94 Wrote: I WAS going to make a painting tutorial to give people a basic understanding of how to paint accessories after watching JoJo paint her bey grip and it coming out weird but I used enamel paints instead of acrylic (I'm not a big fan of enamel paints). I've bought another knock off Burst set that comes with a launcher grip and as soon as it comes in, I'll make that painting tutorial again.

BTW, what section would a painting tutorial go? I'm... ahhh... asking for a 'friend'. *cough*

As for section, in the Your Creations thread. Smile
(Sep. 16, 2016  11:23 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2016  8:58 AM)LosTxSouL94 Wrote: I WAS going to make a painting tutorial to give people a basic understanding of how to paint accessories after watching JoJo paint her bey grip and it coming out weird but I used enamel paints instead of acrylic (I'm not a big fan of enamel paints). I've bought another knock off Burst set that comes with a launcher grip and as soon as it comes in, I'll make that painting tutorial again.

Awesome! As soon as the faker grip comes in I'll try my best to make the tutorial and that'll probably be my biggest contribution to the WBO. Thanks Brisk.

Also, sorry for slightly derailing the thread.
(Sep. 16, 2016  11:45 AM)LosTxSouL94 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2016  11:23 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:

Awesome! As soon as the faker grip comes in I'll try my best to make the tutorial and that'll probably be my biggest contribution to the WBO. Thanks Brisk.

Also, sorry for slightly derailing the thread.

Great! Smile Can't wait. Joyful_3 And no problem!

And that's alright; no worries!
I corrected 7 articles on the Beyblade Wiki. I really want to help.
(Sep. 17, 2016  8:06 PM)TL14 Wrote: I corrected 7 articles on the Beyblade Wiki. I really want to help.

Hey, which articles did you correct? Smile
A few days ago I tried to restart the Oregon/Washington tourney thread...unsuccessfully: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Norther...ring-it-on
(Sep. 18, 2016  5:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2016  8:06 PM)TL14 Wrote: I corrected 7 articles on the Beyblade Wiki. I really want to help.

Hey, which articles did you correct? Smile

You can see it on the right side in the history when you click on an article. I also wrote what I edited.
I added some Beys of Beyblade Burst Episode 24 that were not on the list of the appearing Beyblades to the list. The Beys were Kaiser Kerbeus .K.U, Rising Ragnaruk .L.P. and Storm Spriggan .F.J and were used by some of the unnamed characters that participated in the tournament. Smile

Edit: I´m sorry. I didn´t see that there was a post of mine before this post. I´m sorry for double posting. Can maybe someone delete this post so that I can add it to my previews post? I´m sorry. Unhappy
It's not really a big deal to post two completely unrelated posts in a row over a day apart ... clearly feel way more stressed about the double post rule than we ever intended. It was intended for people who post multiple consecutive posts in a short span of time or use it to add on information they should have just edited in.

We get a lot of reported posts for this rule too for posts that we wouldn't consider problematic, so there's obviously a big disconnect between what we meant for the rule to accomplish and what it's actually accomplishing. We're working on a new version of the community rules so I expect we'll get rid of this one and just use automatic post merging to enforce what we want.

TL;DR: Don't worry about it.
(Sep. 19, 2016  9:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's not really a big deal to post two completely unrelated posts in a row over a day apart ... clearly feel way more stressed about the double post rule than we ever intended. It was intended for people who post multiple consecutive posts in a short span of time or use it to add on information they should have just edited in.

We get a lot of reported posts for this rule too for posts that we wouldn't consider problematic, so there's obviously a big disconnect between what we meant for the rule to accomplish and what it's actually accomplishing. We're working on a new version of the community rules so I expect we'll get rid of this one and just use automatic post merging to enforce what we want.

TL;DR: Don't worry about it.

Thank you a lot. I was really worried that I might get in truble because this is already the third time that this happens to me. I´m sorry. I didn´t do it on purpose. I will do my best to avoid double posting in the future. I really want to help the cummunity and be more active. That´s why I´m online every day and try to fix errors on the wiki. I really want to help you guys.
Thanks for your support Smile
I invited a friend to my next even/ComicCon. Apparently someone I volunteer with is obsessed with anime and likes Beyblade. And he will be stopping by my booth and is interested in playing.