40.00%
Ryuto
8.00%
Or that guy from shogun steel with pirate kraken
52.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
Kira all I will say is his outfit...
Gingka is pretty weird.
Who wears two scarves and a nose band 0.o..
Gonna say it now, Kyoya is the weirdest.

1. That garb. He wears shirts a couple sizes too small, which is passable in the first two seasons considering they are ripped and he could just be broke and unable to buy a new one. In 4D, however, he appears to have found the cash to buy a new shirt, and lo and behold, it's still too small. You had one job, find a shirt that's your size, but no, you messed that up.
2. His strange obsession with Ginga. He doesn't look up to him, he's not really friends with him, he just wants to beat him. Sure, that's normal, that's a rival. No, this is not rivalry, this is warped obsession. Kyoya specifically stated in 4D that he doesn't care if the world is ending, but he'll interfere if it keeps him from battling Ginga. I'm sorry, that's messed up, no matter which way you look at it. The end of the freaking world doesn't concern him, but oh, if destruction of apocalyptic proportions block him from battling his top against some other guys top, he'll step up.
3. Stop roaring. Please, don't roar.

Yes, I have too much time on my hands. I got bored, sorry.
Yeah, your right. One of the only reasons Kyoya helped in stopping Nemesis is...To defeat Gingka. Ok stalker much? I wish they did something like in G Revolution. Everyone wanted to beat Tyson. But instead of obsessing over it, the Blade Breakers split up into different teams of the world championships. After that, they all realized that no one could beat Tyson in the end. Kyoya on the other hand, sure in the 2nd season he was on a different team than Gingka, but their battle was a tie. Actually, every battle after that between them was a draw too. So maybe Kyoya was obsessing over it to finish the battle with Gingka. But if your gonna do that, try doing it in a less stalkish way...

Oh yeah and about the shirt, I'm surprised he didn't get a bellybutton piercing too.
Maybe Kyouya would win if he actually defended against pegasus' attacks...like Leone's type; DEFENSE =_=.
Actually,Kyoya is my favorite from the MFB sereis mostly because of his pride and persistance.
@DualHis 4d shirt was way too small,almost like a training bra!
(Jun. 18, 2014  2:40 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Actually,Kyoya is my favorite from the MFB sereis mostly because of his pride and persistance.
@DualHis 4d shirt was way too small,almost like a training bra!

His pride?
It's called arrogance XD
Pride: A feeling or deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired.

Kyoya doesn't seem satisfied at all, or he would give up his Ginga stalking days and settle down in a nice apartment or something.

He is very persistent, I'll give him that. Though he's kind of taking it to a new, messed up level.
Does anybody know about him during the events of Zero G?
As far as I know,he's not in Zero-g(which is dissapointing).

I'm pretty self-confident(arrogant,whatever)these days.
In the end of the season they showed showed pics of some of old characters irc. Kyoya was with his brother(?).

There was a thread about it.
With his son I think, he looked younger than him, considereably. But I don't think it's really known.
I wish Kyoya would've continued to Beyblade; but sane and not obsessing over himself or Gingka.
He is Kyoya's brother. Kakeru tategami from the manga series.
(Jun. 19, 2014  1:27 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: With his son I think, he looked younger than him, considereably. But I don't think it's really known.

In metal fury kyoya was 15/16 with no son, it was seven years since then In Zero G. The person there seemed to be a teenager. It is impossible for that to be his son.
Maybe he had a kid right after the events of Metal Fury. But that would mean that that kid would be 7...
(Jun. 19, 2014  4:07 PM)Flambo. Wrote: Maybe he had a kid right after the events of Metal Fury. But that would mean that that kid would be 7...

Or he could have been an alien (fangs yo) and cloned himself.
But who would he have a son with lol
Gingka is weird though

I thought the thing on his nose was a bandaid from some kind of beyblade accidentXD
Gingka! 0_o no way kyoya has feelings for him.
Seriously...-.-' Kakeru is Kyoya's brother and Ryuto is Ryuga's brother. It's all in the manga even though it didn't mention anything about it in the anime. Random fact about the anime I just found which I hopefully won't get off topic or get a warning level which I have no idea how:

Madoka doesn't exist in the manga so some people calls her a 'fake MFB character' since mr Takafumi didn't made her.
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's his brother, I was just kidding XD. Too bad they changed takeru's hair, it looked cooler black and orange. Also, Takeru was a leader of a biker gang.... No?

Gang member to Kyoya's assistant. Wierd.

EDIT: just looked at some pics and apparently he did have green hair. I could have sworn it was black with an orange streak.
Kakeru, not Takeru.
(Jun. 19, 2014  6:04 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Yeah I'm pretty sure it's his brother, I was just kidding XD. Too bad they changed takeru's hair, it looked cooler black and orange. Also, Takeru was a leader of a biker gang.... No?

Gang member to Kyoya's assistant. Wierd.

EDIT: just looked at some pics and apparently he did have green hair. I could have sworn it was black with an orange streak.

Black and orange? The only one I remember with a close enough hairstyle and colour you were mentioning is Masamune Kadoya. Kakeru always had green hair. How can you guys not know? O.o
Masamune's hair is black white and astrand of red...
(Jun. 19, 2014  8:35 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Masamune's hair is black white and astrand of red...

Yeah, I said close enough. I can't think of any other characters like how he describe unless he's talking about Nile but it's not right either.