Poll: Who's weirder?

Jack
40.00%
Ryuto
8.00%
Or that guy from shogun steel with pirate kraken
52.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
(Jun. 23, 2014  10:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Some girls have small breasts, especially if they trained to the point of having those abs. This is becoming weird conversation, but just know that not all girls' bodies apply to the stereotype.

Oh, also, those kids are supposed to be twelve years old in the anime, so things usually start being developped later if at all.

There supposed to be twelve? Is that confirmed?
It has been the case for every average Beyblade character since Bakuten Shoot Beyblade ... Except that, of course, Takao and the rest were one year older in 2002, then another year older in G Revolution, etc. And yes, I confirmed it with Adachi Takafumi at the beginning of Metal Fight Beyblade, so there is no reason for Zero to be different. He definitely seemed to be around five years old when Ginga won against Rago in the manga, and Zero-G is seven years later.
(Jun. 23, 2014  10:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Some girls have small breasts, especially if they trained to the point of having those abs. This is becoming weird conversation, but just know that not all girls' bodies apply to the stereotype.

Oh, also, those kids are supposed to be twelve years old in the anime, so things usually start being developped later if at all.

It's a weird conversation in a weird thread.
He's a boy though; he shouldn't grow breasts in theory..
I leave my thread for 1 day and when I come back,everyone is talking about breasts lol...
Back on topic!Tetsuyla is the weirdest character(my opinion)in MBF.The weird part is not that he talks to crabs and befriend them,BUT he ONLY spends time with crabs!It wouldn't be weird if he split his time between crabs and humans but he doesnt!
(Jun. 24, 2014  4:35 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: I leave my thread for 1 day and when I come back,everyone is talking about breasts lol...
Back on topic!Tetsuyla is the weirdest character(my opinion)in MBF.The weird part is not that he talks to crabs and befriend them,BUT he ONLY spends time with crabs!It wouldn't be weird if he split his time between crabs and humans but he doesnt!
He's just crab obsessed like how obsessed about the MFB anime I am, lol
He probably turned crabby not because his friend "betrayed" him but the scratches on his bey was calling out to him which made became a watarigani himself...
(Jun. 24, 2014  5:25 PM)The Ganbalancer Wrote: He probably turned crabby not because his friend "betrayed" him but the scratches on his bey was calling out to him which made became a watarigani himself...

While that could be true,Gingka didn't turn into a Pegasus,or Kenta into a half man half horse did they?
No but it ownly happened to him because you dont see kenta or gingka stratching peoples bey after they win do u... btw he kidnapped someone (madoka).
Or maybe it was just because of his surname, he is destined to be a crabby obsessed person? LOL
(Aug. 25, 2014  11:39 PM)King K.Streak Wrote: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=kira...tedIndex=2 Tell me this doesn't't look gay...

Even though I'm strongly against that in real life, that's Japan for ya. Making weird things for no damn reason.
Ha,I couldn't have said that better!
Freaking Zeo Zaggart is pretty weird.