Poll: Who's weirder?

Jack
40.00%
Ryuto
8.00%
Or that guy from shogun steel with pirate kraken
52.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
Post your favorite weirdest BEYBLADE character and elaborate!
(Apr. 28, 2014  9:38 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Post your favorite weirdest BEYBLADE character and elaborate!

Isn't this a bit too close to the general favorite character topic?!

Plus, Ryuto isn't nearly as weird as the other characters on the poll and shouldn't even be compared to them IMO.
Kira Hayama, because of his...OUTFIT!!! Doesn't that make him look kinda gay??? Oh, don't forget Armes of Beywheelz. XD
Yep...and the crazy hair colours...O.o Kira, definitely wins the other two. Ryuto...meh.
People think Ryuto's a weirdo because of his hairstyle and outfit...his hairstyle's actually similar to Ryuga..As for his outfit, I think it was like a homage of Kai's V-Force outfit..XD
Hey, where's the crabby Cancer guy? (His name won't come to me) He is a WEIRDO.
EDIT: It's Tetsuya.
(Jun. 16, 2014  3:05 PM)ayumi_fantasy91 Wrote: People think Ryuto's a weirdo because of his hairstyle and outfit...his hairstyle's actually similar to Ryuga..As for his outfit, I think it was like a homage of Kai's V-Force outfit..XD

Um...he is Ryuga's brother, you know? -.-'
(Jun. 16, 2014  2:38 PM)ayumi_fantasy91 Wrote: Kira Hayama, because of his...OUTFIT!!! Doesn't that make him look kinda gay??? Oh, don't forget Armes of Beywheelz. XD

Pretty sure he's a transvestite.
(Jun. 16, 2014  8:20 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2014  2:38 PM)ayumi_fantasy91 Wrote: Kira Hayama, because of his...OUTFIT!!! Doesn't that make him look kinda gay??? Oh, don't forget Armes of Beywheelz. XD

I had to look it up to make sure he was a guy.
(Jun. 16, 2014  8:31 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2014  8:20 PM)Neo~ Wrote:

I had to look it up to make sure he was a guy.

XD, me too. That lipstick.
Id have to say the guy carries beat lynx hard to pronounce his name
He lurkes in the shadows and then when finds you he teleports or pounces
(Jun. 16, 2014  9:04 PM)The Ganbalancer Wrote: Id have to say the guy carries beat lynx hard to pronounce his name

He's a silly character; but at LEAST you know his GENDER.
Everyone knows Kira is a boy. That was japanese fashion awhile back, hah.

I'll go with with Kira, though, I don't appreciate how he stole Yagami's nickname. Serious
(Jun. 16, 2014  10:06 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Everyone knows Kira is a boy. That was japanese fashion awhile back, hah.

I'll go with with Kira, though, I don't appreciate how he stole Yagami's nickname. Serious

This is obviously false since me nor AZL new for sure.
(Jun. 16, 2014  10:56 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2014  10:06 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Everyone knows Kira is a boy. That was japanese fashion awhile back, hah.

This is obviously false since me nor AZL new for sure.
I was obviously being sarcastic...
(Jun. 16, 2014  9:04 PM)The Ganbalancer Wrote: Id have to say the guy carries beat lynx hard to pronounce his name

You meant Johannes? Hmm....not weird enough. His weirdness is only equal to Reiji.
Thats true but reji is more interested in crushing your bey to pieces!
Kira wearing a training bra as a shirt.

THERE'S NO ARGUMENT TO MAKE GUYS. ;-;
What defies gay?

You shouldn't put a label on someone
(Jun. 16, 2014  7:39 PM)Riga Yamisaki Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2014  3:05 PM)ayumi_fantasy91 Wrote: People think Ryuto's a weirdo because of his hairstyle and outfit...his hairstyle's actually similar to Ryuga..As for his outfit, I think it was like a homage of Kai's V-Force outfit..XD

Um...he is Ryuga's brother, you know? -.-'

Yeah, I do know..thanks you Grin
Only in the manga is Ryuto Ryuga's brother...

No more comments about gayness guys...

I'll ask a mod to change the poll.

(Jun. 16, 2014  3:18 PM)AZL Wrote: Hey, where's the crabby Cancer guy? (His name won't come to me) He is a WEIRDO.
EDIT: It's Tetsuya.

I'll add that!
BTWGuys,I meant that guy with Thermal Pisces not Ryuto.Ryuto is cool!
They probably mistaken Ryutaro, for Ryuto (the guy that has thermal pisces) its common really. ..
(Jun. 17, 2014  4:56 AM)The Ganbalancer Wrote: They probably mistaken Ryutaro, for Ryuto (the guy that has thermal pisces) its common really. ..

Yeah,Ryutaro!Thxz!
Im a pisces in real life btw, not trying to get off topic though.
Ryutaro is so funny. He's a weakling, but he has magic tricks xD