Weird Facts u know

Thats not that weird...and i believe they are two different things...or am i thinking of bratwurst?
(Sep. 25, 2012  11:50 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: A Google has 100 Zeros

and a googolplex is 100 zeros with a 1 in front of it. so instead of 000000000000000... it's 100000000000000000000000000....
(Sep. 28, 2012  10:36 PM)Beyniac Wrote: Thats not that weird...and i believe they are two different things...or am i thinking of bratwurst?
Yes,I beleive bratwurst is different than Hot Dogs
(Sep. 28, 2012  10:36 PM)Beyniac Wrote: Thats not that weird...and i believe they are two different things...or am i thinking of bratwurst?

That's pretty weird to me? Plus he didn't say it had to be super weird. He just said weird, right?
or am I wrong?
He didn't say super weird but even still it doesn't seem that weird...i knew it for a long time. Anyway, not sure if this counts but in Star trek, the name of the inventor of the warp drive was Zefram Cochrane. Yes im a trekky Smile
(Oct. 01, 2012  2:25 AM)Ninjaman60 Wrote:

That's pretty weird to me? Plus he didn't say it had to be super weird. He just said weird, right?
or am I wrong?

He said weird, not stupid.

The real name of a food that most people know the real name of is not a weird fact.
The average human body contains enough fat to make seven bars of soap. Wow, that sounds kinda nasty lol.
Sound doesn't travel in space.

Probably possible but highly unlikely, If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.

Around 40-100 Hairs fall off your head everyday
(Oct. 02, 2012  11:44 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Around 40-100 Hairs fall off your head everyday
That's not a weird fact, you should learn that in probably grade 3.

On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year.

If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

Oh ok but here`s another fact.
In the year 2049 we will have technology to make a Super Computer which is smart as the whole human race
(Oct. 02, 2012  11:53 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Oh ok but here`s another fact.
In the year 2049 we will have technology to make a Super Computer which is smart as the whole human race
Hah, I'll be 49!

Anyways, I don't think that'll be true. People used to think by 2000 we'll have flying cars. Unfortunately...not, except we have hovering boats?

Didn't know that this was true, I thought I would eventually have to sleep within 1 hour. The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.

Um Beyblades are spinning tops? Naw joking, how about most metal fusion beys cant rust! ( not entirely sure its true though)
(Oct. 03, 2012  1:02 AM)BeyBladeNewb Wrote: Um Beyblades are spinning tops? Naw joking, how about most metal fusion beys cant rust! ( not entirely sure its true though)

metal wheels dont rust. they chip.
(Aug. 12, 2012  5:31 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2012  1:58 AM)Ansonih Sama Wrote: 2. A Chicken can live for at least a week while decapitated.

So a chicken cannot be killed instantly by being decapitated...?

Uh-huh. Wierd right? Tongue_out_wink
I knew that in second grade...i could spit out tons of star trek trivia but i wont. Unless you want to know the id number thingy of the uss enterprise is ncc1701 for the original and ncc1701-d for the next generation.
Donald Duck's middle name is Fauntleroy.
If Super Sonic went as fast as he possibly could, he would go the speed of light, propelling all of us to the end of time.
A pregnant Goldfish is called a twit.
Coca-Cola was originally green.
111,111,111X111,111,111=12,345,678,987,654,321 (try and type that number, it's interesting what you'll find!)
The longest recorded Chicken flight is 13 seconds.
A cockroach can live 9 days without its head before it starves to death.
A hippo can run faster than the average man can.
The hummingbird is the only bird that can fly backwards.
If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, you will create enoough gas to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
(Oct. 02, 2012  8:13 AM)Viral Wrote: Sound doesn't travel in space.
This isn't necessarily a weird fact, as most people learn why in middle school science, with sound waves and all.

But honestly when I first learned about this from some Star Wars documentary I watched a few years back I was pretty boggled, hah.
Fingernails grow 4 times faster than toenails.

Zebras are identified by the stripes on there behind.
They're also black with white stripes.
Here are a few i found in some fact books
a tiger is identified by some black dots behind its ears
ADIDAS is named after its creator- Adolf(ADI) Dassler(DAS)
(Oct. 08, 2012  3:39 PM)ukdl123 Wrote: A cockroach can live 9 days without its head before it starves to death.

it can actually live for a month without its head

Kangaroo' cant hop backwards thank you Tosh
why do you need to know this
just incase you attempt (and will probably fail)to fight a kangaroo
Hey I've successfully fought a kangaroo and won!
Oh yeah... a fact...
That finland (Atleast it did, a couple of years ago) Has the highest suicide rate in the world.
97% of all paper money in the US contains traces of cocaine.

Gasp
In star wars, Darth Maul and Savage Opress were scrauny, "force"d to live on their moon by the night sisters(the females of their species), and forced to fight other men, to be chosen for the magical spell that made them how they are.
(Oct. 08, 2012  3:39 PM)ukdl123 Wrote: A pregnant Goldfish is called a twit.

Wait a second, so I've been calling some people a pregnant goldfish? Now I feel kinda bad.