Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 3 Average

Wave Wide Defense Discussion
Sniper

on my way to the top
BeyRank: #12 (1,569)
DJ FaceFace of Days IIEmerald FaceCancer FaceFace of Days IIISapphire FaceGold FaceBronze FaceAverazer FaceEterner FaceCygnus FaceFox FaceGold FaceRuby FaceByxis FaceSilver FaceGold FaceAnniversary Face 2012Gold FaceGold FaceFace of RevolutionBronze FaceGold FaceTrypio FaceGold FaceGold FaceBurning Kerberous FacePrize Hunter FaceLibra FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceGold FacePassport FaceDraciel Viper FaceGold FaceBronze FaceBeafowl FaceDragonis FaceAquila FaceFox FaceAquila FaceAquila FaceUranus FaceUnicorno FaceHoruseus FaceCancer FaceBalro II FaceGryph FaceGargole FaceReviser FacePhoenic FaceFace of Days VKillerken FaceBegirados Face

(Oct 01 2011 10:57 AM)Vamasco_ Wrote:  What are those tests suppose to show us ?

Scythe could be leveling out W2D cause whenever it leaned or was hit it didnt go aggro but more like an evasion

Follow me on Twitter @MahoutsukaiDomo
Oct 01 2011 01:55 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Vamasco_

Rise Against
BeyRank: #600 (1,104)
Face of Days IIDJ FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceLibra FaceChimera FaceDranzer FaceLeone Face

Could you test again but using same tracks on each bey ?
Hell ___ WD vs Scythe ____ W2D
And , what do you mean by " it didn't go aggro " ?
Oct 01 2011 04:07 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY
BeyRank: #231 (1,223)
Antique FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIAres FaceAnniversary Face 2012Uranus FaceCoro Dragon FaceByxis FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVEmerald FaceSapphire FaceAnniversary Face 2013

(Oct 01 2011 04:07 PM)Vamasco_ Wrote:  Could you test again but using same tracks on each bey ?
Hell ___ WD vs Scythe ____ W2D
And , what do you mean by " it didn't go aggro " ?

Didn't go aggro means- Didn't get aggressive, i.e. it didn't move around in an attacking pattern. But, it moved out of the way of the bey on making contact. Hence more of an evasion. Smile

[Image: janstarblastsignature.jpg]
Team IB Revolutions
Thanks to N0body for the avatar and Synth for the signature!
Oct 01 2011 04:09 PM
Vamasco_

Rise Against
Face of Days IIDJ FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceLibra FaceChimera FaceDranzer FaceLeone Face

Thank you Janstarblast .
I do not have W2D but , is it normal to evade when it gets hit ?
But I do have WD , SD , D and DS . And , for my experience with those bottoms , only D and DS evade .
And most of the times , this " evasion " that they produce is not enough to counter attack types .
But Sniper™ , you were testing against a Stamina type . So maybe the recoil produced wasn't enough to evade ?
Does W2D have enough grip to the stadium floor to resist impacts ?
Oct 01 2011 04:27 PM
Mr. N

Dry Night Guards
BeyRank: #920 (1,059)
Face of Days IIAntique Face

??? W²D lost 19-1...

[Image: mrnsig.gif]
Check out my NEW story! http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Mr-N-s-N...lade-Story
I make idiotic posts sometimes, and I apologize for any of them. I'm still trying to be a more constructive poster. Feel free to correct me with any of my posts through PM or in the thread if it's not off-topic.
Please keep in mind when reading my posts that I know little to nothing about the current metagame and Zero-G.
Oct 01 2011 04:29 PM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY
BeyRank: #231 (1,223)
Antique FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIAres FaceAnniversary Face 2012Uranus FaceCoro Dragon FaceByxis FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVEmerald FaceSapphire FaceAnniversary Face 2013

(Oct 01 2011 04:27 PM)Vamasco_ Wrote:  Thank you Janstarblast .
I do not have W2D but , is it normal to evade when it gets hit ?
But I do have WD , SD , D and DS . And , for my experience with those bottoms , only D and DS evade .
And most of the times , this " evasion " that they produce is not enough to counter attack types .
But Sniper™ , you were testing against a Stamina type . So maybe the recoil produced wasn't enough to evade ?
Does W2D have enough grip to the stadium floor to resist impacts ?

Even I don't have W2D. But, looking at its shape, it can evade. A sharp center surrounded by a flatter circumference. When it makes contact, the bey would tilt, resulting in the flatter part making contact, hence causing an evasive movement.
Such occurrences using WD, SD, and D are quite rare. The evasive movement is produced in DS, W2D and even CS. In case of CS, it may go aggro too.
Um, I think we are straying from topic. Smile

[Image: janstarblastsignature.jpg]
Team IB Revolutions
Thanks to N0body for the avatar and Synth for the signature!
Oct 01 2011 04:32 PM
Sniper

on my way to the top
BeyRank: #12 (1,569)
DJ FaceFace of Days IIEmerald FaceCancer FaceFace of Days IIISapphire FaceGold FaceBronze FaceAverazer FaceEterner FaceCygnus FaceFox FaceGold FaceRuby FaceByxis FaceSilver FaceGold FaceAnniversary Face 2012Gold FaceGold FaceFace of RevolutionBronze FaceGold FaceTrypio FaceGold FaceGold FaceBurning Kerberous FacePrize Hunter FaceLibra FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceGold FacePassport FaceDraciel Viper FaceGold FaceBronze FaceBeafowl FaceDragonis FaceAquila FaceFox FaceAquila FaceAquila FaceUranus FaceUnicorno FaceHoruseus FaceCancer FaceBalro II FaceGryph FaceGargole FaceReviser FacePhoenic FaceFace of Days VKillerken FaceBegirados Face

(Oct 01 2011 04:29 PM)Mr. N Wrote:  ??? W²D lost 19-1...

XDXDPinching_grin made a mistake Corrected

Follow me on Twitter @MahoutsukaiDomo
Oct 01 2011 04:33 PM
Vamasco_

Rise Against

(Oct 01 2011 04:32 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:  Even I don't have W2D. But, looking at its shape, it can evade. A sharp center surrounded by a flatter circumference. When it makes contact, the bey would tilt, resulting in the flatter part making contact, hence causing an evasive movement.
Such occurrences using WD, SD, and D are quite rare. The evasive movement is produced in DS, W2D and even CS. In case of CS, it may go aggro too.
Um, I think we are straying from topic. Smile
CS has rubber so it's more normal to go from passive to aggro .
But W2D has you said and explained , can turn to aggro .
But my main question , is :
If W2D can't take hits from an attack types , aggro or not , the result will end up as a KO to W2D .
I would love to see some tests of W2D vs CS .
Oct 01 2011 04:46 PM
RustyXD

BeyRank: #214 (1,229)
Face of Days IIHorogium FaceAntique FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceRose Gold FacePhoenix FaceGold FaceSapphire Face

(Oct 01 2011 04:26 AM)Sniper™ Wrote:  Hell Kerbecs BD145WD vs Scythe Kronos 130W2D
WD wins :1 (1 KO)
W2D wins : 19(19 OS)
Scythe just kills it

This proves nothing about W2D , it just states that Scythe beats hell which was established a while back.

Sorry about replying so late but if your glorifying scythe it should go in the Scythe thread.
Oct 05 2011 08:48 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
BiPod

BeyRank: #443 (1,139)

So WD has better defense than W2D because W2D has a sharp tip and has space in between the waves

(by the way my name used to be rockleone40000)
I like Defense and stamina types. My favourite is Defense
Oct 06 2011 09:56 AM