Wave Wide Defense Discussion

Maybe this could be used as a destabilizer. WD is used, so why not W2D? It could be useful for this.
Maybe. But no One can really assume anything until More tests are done.
(Mar. 28, 2011  8:28 AM)Nano Wrote: Maybe this could be used as a destabilizer. WD is used, so why not W2D? It could be useful for this.

WD can be used but bottoms like FS and SF with an attack movement pattern are the best ones to use.
But maybe the "waves" on this provide the movement that a Destabilizer needs. You know what I mean?
(Mar. 29, 2011  12:41 AM)Nano Wrote: But maybe the "waves" on this provide the movement that a Destabilizer needs. You know what I mean?

We'll never know until OkiBlaze tests it.

Edit: I mean, I know what you mean, but we won't know if it actually will assist in destabilizing until he tests it.
(Mar. 29, 2011  12:41 AM)Nano Wrote: But maybe the "waves" on this provide the movement that a Destabilizer needs. You know what I mean?

I do but I doubt it tbh.
(Mar. 29, 2011  1:48 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:

I do but I doubt it tbh.

It was just something I thought of, and I'm not that smart so it most likely won't work.
is there any evidence to suggest that like its presuccesor, W2D can be used in "Life After Death" combos?
(Mar. 30, 2011  11:56 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: is there any evidence to suggest that like its presuccesor, W2D can be used in "Life After Death" combos?

i surpose MLD on WD is the best, but might work on W2D, and i surpose L Drago Destroy would do the same Joyful_2
what kind of movement patterns does w2d have?

Im getting mine later this week or early next week
(Mar. 30, 2011  12:46 PM)Deikailo Wrote: what kind of movement patterns does w2d have?

after watching a few vids it has a very pointed spike in the middle, and stays in the centre of the stadium, but less movement that WD
Or she(Isn't she a she) could just look in the Fang Leone Topic in which a video was clearly posted.
Here's the Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGEyK2aMiXY
I don't have a computer to view videos.
I can say that it goes like S but a little more movement.
I will be getting W2D soon so I'll ask my brother to test with me could that help (he has the same skill as me BTW)
Smile
(Mar. 30, 2011  1:12 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2011  12:46 PM)Deikailo Wrote: what kind of movement patterns does w2d have?

after watching a few vids it has a very pointed spike in the middle, and stays in the centre of the stadium, but less movement that WD

That's because it acts like S, due to it's spike in the middle
(Apr. 01, 2011  7:41 AM)GaleForce Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2011  1:12 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:

That's because it acts like S, due to it's spike in the middle

i know i was giving a bigger explination, although i could hav just said sharp's movement Pinching_eyes_2 (i dont use S much so i forgot it existed)
It gets more aggresive when it is worn though
that will also wreck its stamina, isn't it? W2D would become WD after some battles... So, what's the use of W2D?
(Apr. 01, 2011  11:04 AM)janpegasus Wrote: that will also wreck its stamina, isn't it? W2D would become WD after some battles... So, what's the use of W2D?

it probably has more stamina than WD (S equivilant), but has the capabilities of WD (like when its off balance, or extra spin when its run out), but we wont know untill more testing, although i would like to see Earth Bull 85 WD/W2D to see their solo spin times, and battle results it would be interesting
Even better, we could get results for (MF) Hell kerbecs BD145 WD/W2D, seeing as it's better than other pure stamina combos, even with a metal face on it, apparently.
I have actually seen a vid of MF on W2D and that makes it more defensive. But due to the waves of W2D, when it gets off balance, it doesn't lose as much stamina as WD. But the downside is that, due to it's sharp tip, it gets off balance more easily that WD which spins on a wider tip. Diamond's, more or less exact words.
W2D seems very fragile on the sharp point. Can you test to see if wearing it down will create dramastic effects?
Nice thought. Wearing it down will make it spin on a larger angle, so it won't lose balance that much.
Unfortuanately, I don't think that would be allowed, unless it doesn't "signifigantly alter the performance".