Wassup?!

So, I used to be on here all the time, like several years ago that is. I had a different username to which I do not remember any of the account information lol.

With that said lol, I'm back. There was something over these last few years that I would always keep coming back to, beyblde of course. No matter how hard I tried to quit, id start back. I never really jumped back onto the WBO because of a lack of time. I've been off and on with beyblades in the last few years, but more recently I've been heavily into it all over again. I'm in college now and definitely to old for beyblade but who cares?! I'm glad I picked the game back up again and hopefully will be active on the forums as much as I used to be.

There is just something so great about the game that keeps drawing me back in.

-Nate
Greetings and welcome to the WBO! Please do enjoy your stay.

Probably because they spin super fast and hit each other with super sonic speed!!!! The power of beyblade action completely eradicates the power of doing nothing! Maybe that's the reason it brings you back in!
Beyblade seems to an addictive quality to its nostalgia that I've never seen from anything else.

As someone who left and returned as well — welcome back!
(Oct. 09, 2015  4:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Beyblade seems to an addictive quality to its nostalgia that I've never seen from anything else.

As someone who left and returned as well — welcome back!

Thanks! I'm really glad that I keep coming back to it. And the nostalgia is very addicting.lol xD
Glad to see old Beyblade lovers still out there.