WabbitStore.com

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I got off my lazy butt and made this!

My graphics guy will be "CRUelty" so give him some props! Really awesome guy!

I'll be posting patch notes every week or so, and will give the call for some beta test buyers to come here. If you know how to HTML, please, contact via PM ASAP. Also, a person experienced with Google Checkout and/or Paypal would be much appreciated.

Patch Notes 2
-Home Page white on top of blue sorta done
-Products catergory choose page complete!

Patch Notes 1
-Home page drafted
-Graphics done for two new releases
-Blog post
-Logo
-Navigation Bar
-FAQ Drafted
-Switched color from teal to blue!
Dat background is kinda meh to me.

However, congrats CRUelty on this! Look forward to seeing the site soar. Smile
Thanks for the advice and compliment! I plan to change up the background, but I have to ponder on it first... Tongue_out
Finnally got it up i see! Grin This is great, once you get it going for sure hit me up with the link and it'll go on my Youtube and Signature.
Thanks! The site should be pretty drafted by Sunday if all goes well Smile
OP updated with patch notes! Look at the second spoiler for new home page look!

EDIT: Thanks CRUelty for his hard work on the images!
It looks great! Nice job to both of you!
(Dec. 28, 2011  11:55 PM)Technologic Wrote: It looks great! Nice job to both of you!

Thanks!
Forgot to post here earlier, haha.
I must say, I am glad to be a part of the creation of this site! I think it is really cool that you finally opened your own storefront! Thanks for giving me this opportunity, Jay! Grin
Dude, jaygrazer, do ya have an amazon? BECAUSE I ORDERED FROM A COMPANY CALLED WABBIT STORE!!!!!1!!!
Thank you so much! The product came really fast and the quality was amazing! thank ya!
Yes, he does and that is his store. Tongue_out_wink
(Dec. 29, 2011  3:36 AM)CRUelty Wrote: Forgot to post here earlier, haha.
I must say, I am glad to be a part of the creation of this site! I think it is really cool that you finally opened your own storefront! Thanks for giving me this opportunity, Jay! Grin

No problem, great to have you on board!

(Dec. 29, 2011  3:39 AM)Karl Wrote: Dude, jaygrazer, do ya have an amazon? BECAUSE I ORDERED FROM A COMPANY CALLED WABBIT STORE!!!!!1!!!
Thank you so much! The product came really fast and the quality was amazing! thank ya!

LOL, thanks for the feedback. Mind leaving some on Amazon by chance?
I PM'd you a second ago. I would be pleased to help you with this site.
You're coding the whole site in html? This won't work out.

Feedback so far: The screenshot of the site looks very unprofessional, dark colors as backgrounds don't go to well IMO. Furthermore, there isn't a solid structure to the layout, it's just a background with one content section.
Well I plan to get a CSS on it, as well as integrating Paypal into it. We have the FAQ done, and are about to commence the sections of categorization for the products, using pictures Smile I plan to have blue on the sides and white in the middle (which spans about 950 px, ex wbo, grey sides white middle). If you could help that would be great!
You can't get "a" CSS. You can create CSS document, or get someone to make you one, but you can't get just anything called a CSS.

And, Medz is right in that you should use something besides HTML to write your page. You should at least use JavaScript, and if it is to be a buying site (like DimSum2U's), you should most definitely use PHP and MySQL.
(Dec. 29, 2011  9:03 PM)Odin Wrote: You can't get "a" CSS. You can create CSS document, or get someone to make you one, but you can't get just anything called a CSS.

And, Medz is right in that you should use something besides HTML to write your page. You should at least use JavaScript, and if it is to be a buying site (like DimSum2U's), you should most definitely use PHP and MySQL.

That's what I mean. I did some reading, and Paypal has HTML integration. If you guys can do Java and what-not that could vastly improve the site, please PM me. I want to build a site sorta like a hybrid between Toywiz & BeybladeJapan.

And there's an incentive to do so as well. Smile
OP Update! I also need a bug fix, the home page graphics don't want to center, code in OP.
Ladies and gentlemen, the newest member to the board:

Mercury!

He's been really helpful with product pages Smile
I can buy some stuff as a test buyer lol.
(Dec. 30, 2011  4:28 AM)Fury Wrote: I can buy some stuff as a test buyer lol.

Thats my job my friend Smile
The system fine tuning won happen for a while. I have some hardcore coding to do...
Loving the site!
(you might wanna change the background, it's kind of meh)
(Dec. 30, 2011  5:50 AM)JCx06 Wrote: Loving the site!
(you might wanna change the background, it's kind of meh)

Thanks! We plan to add some stuff to the sides, that is, if we can get a person to do some widgets and what-not Smile