[WTB/Achète] Driger S

Bonjour,

Depuis que je suis tout petit il y a une Beyblade que j'ai toujours rêvé d'avoir: la Driger S! Malheureusement à l'époque j'avais fait tous les magasins de Brest et de Paris et elle était introuvable Pinching_eyes_2 .
Du coup 10 ans plus tard j'ai toujours ce sentiment d'avoir inachevé ma quête concernant cette toupie haha et je cherche désespérément à me la procurer.

J'ai longuement cherché sur eBay et autre sans rien trouver, je cherche la Driger S "grise" celle qui est simple comme dans le dessin-animé en fait et non une déclinaison dorée/argentée comme on peut en trouver sur le net!

Photo toupie: Photo boîte: Je cherche donc cette toupie neuve ou comme neuve si possible et je suis prêt à y mettre le prix.

Je me souviens aussi que ma sœur voulait la toupie rose du personnage Mariah dans le dessin-animé, le spectre était un félin rose nommé Galux donc si vous avez des infos sur une toupie de ce genre, je suis également preneur!

Merci. Joyful_2
Hello, je suis exactement dans ton cas. Les seules toupie Driger S sont aux States et les vendeurs ne les envoient pas en dehors des States.
(Mar. 06, 2015  6:33 PM)ChildhoodDream Wrote: Hello,

Since I was very small there is a Beyblade that I always dreamed of having: the Driger S! Unfortunately at the time I had made all the shops of Brest and Paris and it was not found.
So 10 years later I still have this feeling of having unfinished my quest for this haha top and I am desperate to get it.

I have searched for eBay and other without finding anything, I seek the Driger S "gray" the one that is simple as in the cartoon in fact and not a declination golden / silver like one can find on the net!

Photo toupie: [spoiler] [Image: 41VPDZDG9HL._SX300_.jpg][/ spoiler]
Photo box: [Image: US35.JPG][Spoiler] [/ spoiler]

So I'm looking for this new or new toy if possible and I'm ready to put the price.

I also remember that my sister wanted the pink top of the character Mariah in the cartoon, the specter was a pink feline named Galux so if you have any info on a top of this kind, I am also taker!

Thank you.^.^

Hello,
I am from the U.S and i have a driger-s still in its original packaging never ever opened. For the right price i will sell and ship to you. Message me if you are still searching

(Apr. 05, 2017  1:56 PM)kagomesama Wrote: Hello, je suis exactement dans ton cas. Les seules toupie Driger S sont aux States et les vendeurs ne les envoient pas en dehors des States.

I have a driger- s never opened. I am in the u.s but i will ship for the right price. Message me if interested