WBO, strict or not strict?

(Jul. 22, 2010  2:57 AM)Ladon Wrote: 1. i wasn't arguing also of you saying"TAKRA-TOMY Beystadiums are better" said kai-v is your opinion once again you cannot speak for everyone else. Joyful_2

2.Thats my opinion that has nothing to concern you also you are off topic kai-v. Joyful_2
You counter-arguements are invalid, my points still stand ... I clearly wrote that all Beyblade veterans think that TAKARA-TOMY Beystadiums are better. I have been part of this community for several years now, and I know what people think.

You will not get banned because you express your opinion, but if you keep basically saying nonsense just to try to defend yourself, then you really should stop now, because you are currently not 'winning' at all ...

Moreover, do not tell me I am off-topic. Especially when you are too, that you contributed to it, and that you more or less started it.
(Jul. 22, 2010  2:44 AM)Ladon Wrote: Kai-v i think you just played with takara tommy stadium to long and started liking it way more than hasbro thats my opinion.Also being resonable people don't always have the cash like you also i think hasbro stadiums are way better than takara thats my opinion and takra stadiums coast way more cash than a hasbro stadium you need to be in consideration of other people.Joyful_2

No. It is a fact (based on statistics, experience, tests, etc.) that Takara Tomy stadiums, in general are much better than Hasbro stadiums. Hasbro stadiums are not properly built for competitive organized play. They are very unbalanced. You would know this if you really understood Beyblade.

It is a mutual agreement based on facts, that Takara Tomy stadiums generally provide the best and most balanced environment for Beyblading. Hasbro stadiums have many flaws, which make them unsuitable for competitive play. Hasbro stadiums only hinder play, and takes away from the game.

Having rules regarding stadiums makes it fair for EVERYONE in the WBO. Using the WBO-approved stadiums essentially gives everyone the the same opportunity to win.
I think the committee is strict when it comes to having quality posts and threads.
Please keep in mind, that being strict isn't always a bad thing. It just matters on what one is strict about.
The staff does a really good job keeping things in order around the forums, and their arguments always have the best evidence and the best reasoning. Their rules make sense, both on the forums and in play, and they keep the game fun while keeping it fair.

I appreciate all of the work that you do on these forums, thank you all so much!
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2010  2:57 AM)Ladon Wrote: 1. i wasn't arguing also of you saying"TAKRA-TOMY Beystadiums are better" said kai-v is your opinion once again you cannot speak for everyone else. Joyful_2

2.Thats my opinion that has nothing to concern you also you are off topic kai-v. Joyful_2
You counter-arguements are invalid, my points still stand ... I clearly wrote that all Beyblade veterans think that TAKARA-TOMY Beystadiums are better. I have been part of this community for several years now, and I know what people think.

You will not get banned because you express your opinion, but if you keep basically saying nonsense just to try to defend yourself, then you really should stop now, because you are currently not 'winning' at all ...

Moreover, do not tell me I am off-topic. Especially when you are too, that you contributed to it, and that you more or less started it.

1. I see i missed used my words their.

2.I know i'am not gonna get banned for expressing my opinion so i do not know why you would type such nonsense and also I'am not defending myself accept for my opinion which didnt concern you.

3rd.If you look at the past messages i wrote we was on topic you just switch to my signarture while we was talking about stadiums and how strict that is.Also sometimes you contribute it yourself by getting of topic if you read your post.
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:01 AM)Aqua Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2010  2:44 AM)Ladon Wrote: Kai-v i think you just played with takara tommy stadium to long and started liking it way more than hasbro thats my opinion.Also being resonable people don't always have the cash like you also i think hasbro stadiums are way better than takara thats my opinion and takra stadiums coast way more cash than a hasbro stadium you need to be in consideration of other people.Joyful_2

No. It is a fact (based on statistics, experience, tests, etc.) that Takara Tomy stadiums, in general are much better than Hasbro stadiums. Hasbro stadiums are not properly built for competitive organized play. They are very unbalanced. You would know this if you really understood Beyblade.

It is a mutual agreement based on facts, that Takara Tomy stadiums generally provide the best and most balanced environment for Beyblading. Hasbro stadiums have many flaws, which make them unsuitable for competitive play. Hasbro stadiums only hinder play, and takes away from the game.

Having rules regarding stadiums makes it fair for EVERYONE in the WBO. Using the WBO-approved stadiums essentially gives everyone the the same opportunity to win.

If i didnt knows so much about beyblade i wouldn't be on the forums so please refreain from me and kai-v conversation.
This forum is open to EVERYONE.
You can't ask someone to not post, and if you want to have a personal conversation with Kai-V, PM her.
I was not refraining him from posting I just ask him if he would mind to not get in my bussiness.
Ladon Wrote:If i didnt knows so much about beyblade i wouldn't be on the forums so please refreain from me and kai-v conversation.

That's not refraining?
Aqua is just stating valid points, and giving his side of the argument. I don't know how long you have been playing, but the committee has been playing for many, many years, and they know what they're talking about.
1.It wasnt a arguement in my point of view.
Also he his message was about the same thing kai pointed out about takara stadium to me which in a way he came out pretty argressive how aqua said it.
...Okay, but that doesn't mean he can't post his opinion, like everyone else can.
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:09 AM)Ladon Wrote: If i didnt knows so much about beyblade i wouldn't be on the forums so please refreain from me and kai-v conversation.

A lot of people who join this site do not know very much about Beyblade (or anything at all, in some cases), which is totally fine, but they are willing to LEARN, which is what you really should be doing.

This is an open message board.

(Jul. 22, 2010  3:33 AM)Ladon Wrote: 1.It wasnt a arguement in my point of view.
Also he his message was about the same thing kai pointed out about takara stadium to me which in a way he came out pretty argressive how aqua said it.

I was typing that post while you were still typing (had just posted). Kai-V and I posted at the same time...

Well, I did not intend on sounding "aggressive", which I don't think I was. I was simply stating the points/ explaining to you why Takara Tomy stadiums are generally much better than Hasbro stadiums for competitive play.

Anyway, this is getting off-topic.
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:44 AM)Aqua Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:09 AM)Ladon Wrote: If i didnt knows so much about beyblade i wouldn't be on the forums so please refreain from me and kai-v conversation.

A lot of people who join this site do not know very much about Beyblade (or anything at all, in some cases), which is totally fine, but they are willing to LEARN, which is what you really should be doing.

This is an open message board.

(Jul. 22, 2010  3:33 AM)Ladon Wrote: 1.It wasnt a arguement in my point of view.

I was typing that post while you were still typing (had just posted). Kai-V and I posted at the same time...

Well, I did not intend on sounding "aggressive", which I don't think I was. I was simply stating the points/ explaining to you why Takara Tomy stadiums are generally much better than Hasbro stadiums for competitive play.

Anyway, this is getting off-topic.

ya i guess this is getting of topic now. Joyful_2
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:09 AM)Ladon Wrote: 1. I see i missed used my words their.

2.I know i'am not gonna get banned for expressing my opinion so i do not know why you would type such nonsense and also I'am not defending myself accept for my opinion which didnt concern you.

3rd.If you look at the past messages i wrote we was on topic you just switch to my signarture while we was talking about stadiums and how strict that is.Also sometimes you contribute it yourself by getting of topic if you read your post.
Yo, I am the administrator, I am the Director of the World Beyblade Organization. I can be off-topic if I want because I need to solve issues, like this. Also, for your information, I did not become off-topic when I pointed out "your signature" : I was telling you that "Since you seem to hate Metal Fight Beyblade, you are probably not competitive, therefore you should really just leave this conversation about competitive play now because you cannot talk seriously about it."

If you do not comprehend why I would bring up the fact that "You will not get banned for thing #1, but if thing #2 ...", then I could only apologise for not being able to help you at all. My message was not nonsense, also. You need to learn your perspectives ...

Moreover, Aqua can obviously come into the conversation if he wants, and you are the last person who could tell him not to join in.

So Ladon, unless you want to talk about how we are actually strict or not, do not continue this conversation about competitive organised play, because we will not listen to you. You have shown that you were not what we consider veterans of Beyblade, and the fact that you are on this forum does not mean that you know much about Beyblade either.

And no, we do not have our own limited definition of what a veteran is : it would be the same everywhere else, so we are fair.
Ladon, you have to understand that in Tournaments, we are trying to be competitive where the environment and the Stadiums used are beneficial to all Bladers that are using different Types.

The Slopes in Hasbro Stadiums (eg. Pegasis Thunder Whip) are not steep enough for Attack Types to achieve their full potential, making them useless in those particular Stadiums (especially when Rubber Bottoms are used).
Most Hasbro Stadiums do not have exits, which makes Attack Types even harder to use.
That's why Stamina Types and Defense Types are total ownage in Hasbro Stadiums.

On the other hand, the MFB Attack Type Stadium has a nice Steep slope paired with a Tornado Ridge. The Steep Slope not only benefits Attack Types, it also benefits Stamina and Defense types by making them slightly harder to Knock Out.
Wow! I made a polemic.

But the central idea is: WBO, strict or not strict?

You like a WBO member can watch that WBO is very strict, and the comitee appears inflexible in this case.
Haha, Kai-V said 'Yo.'

We all know what's best for us, and we don't just blindly choose a stadium (not saying that you said that...)
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:55 AM).:.:Kai:.:. Wrote: Wow! I made a polemic.

You like a WBO member can watch that WBO is very strict, and the comitee appears inflexible in this case.

That's what keeps this board sane and under control.
If people don't enforce the rules, the board would get too crowded with unnecessary threads and topics.

Just like with everything else, you could say we are flexible or inflexible, but we just want to help you and help this hobby. The majority of the community understands this, the rest are mostly uncompetitive ... However we just want the best for Beyblade and Beybladers.
And in my personal opinion the both stadiums have the same dimensions, the same materials the unique difference is the steppness and exits

And the design of the Hasbro stadium was very peculiar, because they designed it to prevent the injuries with beyblades. (I only said like a courious data)

You can call the WBO Strict, but that's just Mods and Admins keeping things in order.
If you can view the 'Erased Posts' Forum (which you can't, unfortunately), you would see the number of Advertisement posts and SPAM that the mods Erased.
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:56 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Haha, Kai-V said 'Yo.'
She does that occasionally, haha.
Yes I know, And I´m administrator of the FMB, but sounds ridiculous and without sense the stadiums polemic
(Jul. 22, 2010  4:00 AM).:.:Kai:.:. Wrote: And in my personal opinion the both stadiums have the same dimensions, the same materials the unique difference is the steppness and exits

And the design of the Hasbro stadium was very peculiar, because they designed it to prevent the injuries with beyblades. (I only said like a courious data)
I already told you that "steepness and exits" is what makes a huge difference, it really cannot be ignored. You cannot just say that they are about the same dimensions and the same materials, because who cares about that ... The answer is "only the factory in China who produces Beyblade items."

I have never heard of anybody getting even a mild injury in one of our approved tournaments here. Hasbro does that for kids who would stand way too close to the stadium, etc.
Takara Tomy even addressed the problem with the open spaces with the outer fence, which has saved my TV countless times.

Hasbro makes their safety precautions a little too much to actually enjoy a good match, but they still make the game appealing.
Until someone shows me a structural or aerodinamical anylisis made by a laboratory of the benefits which has a Takara Stadium between. After that I will say to the WBO and FMB member that I was wrong. But there isn´t evidence only points of view with out fundaments or arguements.

I know that WBO tries to make a competitive ambient, but a competitive ambien can be reached with Hasbro stadiums?

Who care dimension and materials? At least, I because really were been implicated in the velocity of rotation, inercy and some other forces which I can´t say with my poor english. And Diamond knows that is truth (Beyblade is Science)
Ugh, just get a Takara stadium and play with it for a while. You (too) cannot talk because you have never used one ... I would like to ask you to show us proof that Hasbro stadiums are the same as Takara stadiums.

And no, Hasbro stadiums cannot make a competitive atmosphere.
After the discussion of the TORNEO NACIONAL MEXICANO, I kept some money and I bought a Takara Stadium and a Pegasus and a Rock Leone in eBay [very cheap, I recommend fununiverse, and very quickly] and I proove it, and I feel the same with the Hasbro stadium, no difference.

Of course yes, the same or a better experience is felt in our tourney with HASBRO STADIUMS
(Jul. 22, 2010  5:24 AM).:.:Kai:.:. Wrote: After the discussion of the TORNEO NACIONAL MEXICANO, I kept some money and I bought a Takara Stadium and a Pegasus and a Rock Leone in eBay [very cheap, I recommend fununiverse, and very quickly] and I proove it, and I feel the same with the Hasbro stadium, no difference.

Of course yes, the same or a better experience is felt in our tourney with HASBRO STADIUMS

What is this?
I really can't see how you can feel no difference with a Hasbro stadium and a Takara Tomy stadium.
Hasbro stadiums don't let attack types even exist, the pockets can save a beyblade from being knocked out, the slopes and angles are all horrible,The hasbro stadiums have only two "exits", Everything.
Finally the experience really can't be different in different places. =/

Also not to control this forum and/or be a backseat mod but isn't this really off topic?