WBO's First Writing Battle-Little Boy In Dah Woods...hehe...

(Jun. 28, 2011  9:07 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Wow. Too bad Night isn't around anymore. He was an amazing writer. I look forward to voting! Put your best foot forward, and don't let Sparta intimidate you. And Sparta? Good luck, man.

Thanks, I'll try my best...

Wait, I'm intimidating? It's not because of the username, is it?
And the sig. It really doesn't help when your User Title used to be "Writing is my life".
(Jun. 28, 2011  9:29 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: And the sig. It really doesn't help when your User Title used to be "Writing is my life".

Good point Joyful_2.

Actually, there used to be a lot of n0obs. Now there are some good writers on the site. I look forward the competition.
I remember then. I swore I would go crazy If I saw something like:
again. Anyway, good luck, dudes! I'll enter one eventually! I especially want to take on Sparta myself.
I Just sent mine to Him But I'm pretty Sure I'm going to Lose.
Hey, hey! Don't think like that! The second you do is the second you lose! At least you tried. You always get credit for that, unless it's obvious that you put NO effort into it.
(Jun. 28, 2011  9:43 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hey, hey! Don't think like that! The second you do is the second you lose! At least you tried. You always get credit for that, unless it's obvious that you put NO effort into it.
Thanks Man! For some reason I Always think Like that. But thanks Though!
Wow. It's safe to say my entry really, really sucked.
That's surprising. But then again, your 'sucked' might be some peoples' 'AMAZING!'
(Jun. 29, 2011  6:47 PM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: That's surprising. But then again, your 'sucked' might be some peoples' 'AMAZING!'

It's boring. I saw some entries (People sent them...to me?) and they all had some plot, like a sword buried deep in the woods, or the kid had superpowers or whatever (Or maybe that was for a different story). I thought this was supposed to be a bout a kid in the woods!
If he's in the woods, it's fair. Honestly, I think mine was boring except the end, although it wasn't very normal to begin with...
(Jun. 30, 2011  3:08 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: If he's in the woods, it's fair. Honestly, I think mine was boring except the end, although it wasn't very normal to begin with...

C'mon, that's a little out there. It's OK to be original and be different, but making a whole concept or plot line out of it is too much. Really.
(Jun. 28, 2011  9:29 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: And the sig. It really doesn't help when your User Title used to be "Writing is my life".
Hehe, I made that sig. One of my better works I believe, visit my shop if you have time (see the link in my sig).
Anyways, I have PM'ed my entry, and believe me, it has nothing to do with swords :p . I guarantee that no one else will have my idea.
Well, honestly, I can't guarantee that I wouldn't have just had the whole forest nuked in the end because I felt bored. (I decide when a character annoys me, or if their time is up to yank the strings of readers' emotions often. I have become a master of killing off characters, usually unimportant ones, but it's pretty easy.) I'm glad I didn't enter this one.
(Jun. 30, 2011  1:35 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Well, honestly, I can't guarantee that I wouldn't have just had the whole forest nuked in the end because I felt bored. (I decide when a character annoys me, or if their time is up to yank the strings of readers' emotions often. I have become a master of killing off characters, usually unimportant ones, but it's pretty easy.) I'm glad I didn't enter this one.
Very true. Everything looks cooler when it is in flames Tongue_out And just to know, am I the only ones paragraph that was more like 25-30 lines and had to cut it down seriously?
Yeah, I think mine sucks because it was so long and I had to cut it down so much, and it's still too long. I tend to get carried away with my idea's and such when writing. Just look at the length of my stories prologue (link is in the sig)
Eh, I think I'm going to have to drop out of this one. I can't find the motivation to write something so... bland. Sorry, guys Uncertain
(Jul. 03, 2011  2:47 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Eh, I think I'm going to have to drop out of this one. I can't find the motivation to write something so... bland. Sorry, guys Uncertain

Me neither. I'm still in, but I found it hard to come up with something creative for this. So, mine sucks as a result.
You can always put aliens in. *pew pew!* (WBO Comic reference there...) But yeah, this seems VERY boring. I wouldn't be able to do this either.
Com'on guys! We are writers! We never give up! We will always find something weird and wacky to write about, that is why we are special. Yes, we are special.
(Jul. 03, 2011  2:17 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Com'on guys! We are writers! We never give up! We will always find something weird and wacky to write about, that is why we are special. Yes, we are special.

And that makes it sound like we're X-Men. Or one of those cheesy movies that follows the same plot EVERY TIME.

But I guess, we are special Joyful_2
Umm... Will the entries get posted, PattyCakeChamp?