WBO World Tournament: An Interactive BeyStory

Sorry, didn't have a better title Pinching_eyes_2 But anyways, I was reading one of Bunnii2165's threads and it gave me an idea. Why not have an interactive mini-RPG on the WBO? Of course, I'll be needing character applications. That'll come in due time.

How it'll work is as follows: you have about 8-10 people. They RP as normal. Nothing long, though. The key thing you'll need is an outside person who's not RPing. Why you ask? That'll be like the Blader DJ of the story. He'll determine the battles and who will win/lose. He will then tell you guys via PM, and you guys execute it.

Most likely, we'll need to do another thread so we don't mix up posts. We'll use this thread as like the hub for it all. If you have ideas, comments, or improvments, please do tell. For now, I will have 9 positions open. 8 "actors" and 1 "Blader DJ."

Application Template: (Click to View)
If you wish to make a 4D bey instead, use this format:
4D Format (Click to View)
.......I'm confused ......
Can you give me an example ?
Let's say it's me and you. We make a different thread for RPing.

And that's basically how it goes. Everytime we say something different (me, you, md) it's a post. We say our moves and the match decider comes in and makes it descriptive (making it fun and interesting to read.) Although, the match decider doesn't have to do that. It could be myself or you, or if we get enough people, someone else.