WBO Times-Out of business. FOR LEASE

Well, hope this gets on track soon.... Still, we do have the WBO magazine...
OMG I sincerely apologize! It's been ages since I last logged on here since my parents took away my laptop for bad grades (I GOT A C!! Unhappy). Anyways, I'm back, but it seems I now lacka proper staff that's willing to work on this. I will give staff members 2 weeks to contact me via PM to tell me they are still in this, but anyone who does not will lose their spot. That means some of you who have been begging me to join the staff will have a chance. Sorry, but due to circumstances this is the best solution I can come up with.

Again, I apologize.
If darkangelakeiru dosen't confirm I can interview.
(Apr. 21, 2011  2:52 AM)HorogiumX Wrote: If darkangelakeiru dosen't confirm I can interview.

Thanks, but sorry he did. Besides, your already on the staff right?
(Apr. 23, 2011  4:56 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  2:52 AM)HorogiumX Wrote: If darkangelakeiru dosen't confirm I can interview.

Yes,yes he is.Tongue_out
(Apr. 23, 2011  4:56 PM)Sparta Wrote:
Yeah, but I haven't seen him in a while so I figured he wasn't posting on here anymore.

poison pegasus
Hey, where's Sparta? lol
I understand Tongue_out
I used to watch it but lets not get off-topic
so when are we going to work on the news paper?
(Apr. 26, 2011  6:59 PM)Poison pegasus Wrote: I understand Tongue_out
I used to watch it but lets not get off-topic
so when are we going to work on the news paper?

Whenever you can. Preferably soon!
IMPORTANT: The deadline for all staff members to contact me is tomorrow. I am going to PM everyone tonight to remind them, but after tomorrow whoever hasn't contacted me will lose his/her spot on the staff. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Alright! That's it, the deadline has been crossed. Therefore, all staff members who have not confirmed with me have lost their positions. However, if you really want to be on the staff still then you can re-audition for the part. Just know that I'm basing my decisions on how well you write.

Good luck to all!
What people aren't on the newspaper anymore ??? or what openings are there
What people aren't on the newspaper anymore ??? or what openings are there
(May. 01, 2011  9:45 PM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: What people aren't on the newspaper anymore ??? or what openings are there

1. Because they didn't send me a PM response that they were still on the staff. If they were actually committed to this project they would have seen this and contacted me.
2. Look at the first post.
i could try for the signature thing,waht are the requirements?
(May. 02, 2011  4:24 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: i could try for the signature thing,waht are the requirements?

Send me a pm.
What does each position do? I might help...I am good with grammar and stuff!
(May. 03, 2011  9:34 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: What does each position do? I might help...I am good with grammar and stuff!

I is verrry good at grammmer an stf as wel butt we hav a spott oppppein fo bein a wreter soo pe-em meh
Thats some great examples of Shakespeare type grammar. Well, is there a spot for interviews? If yes, I am kinda interested.
read the OP,it has the people IN the team
I could try for comic maker!
(May. 03, 2011  10:11 PM)Brielyranger Wrote: I could try for comic maker!

YAAAAYY!!! I was hoping You'd ask! PM me with a comic, and a promise that you will be willing to even risk losing your own soul for this project (Ok, maybe the soul thing was a little overboard...)!
I could be a substitute, except for making comics. I don't have comic making programs available, and even if I did, my mom wouldn't let me use them. she thinks every program on the web is gonna give our computer viruses. XD
(May. 04, 2011  12:49 AM)Terra Blazer Wrote: I could be a substitute, except for making comics. I don't have comic making programs available, and even if I did, my mom wouldn't let me use them. she thinks every program on the web is gonna give our computer viruses. XD

That's alright Smile as long as you can fill most of the other positions if necessary.

PM me por favor
I could help, i will take any job just let me work for you i won't let you down.
I will PM you tommorow. Thanks!