WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!!

USA Bladers, this is what you've all been waiting! The WBO and Toywiz team up to bring you the Summer Spin Showdown Beyblade Tournaments!

It's about time the United States started getting more active in the Beyblading scene. These special events will be getting 150 dollars in prizes to choose from Toywiz's wide selection, with stadiums provided by them and full publicity! These tournaments should be huge!

First place will get: 75$ to shop on Toywiz
Second place: 50$ to shop on Toywiz
Third place: 25$ to shop on Toywiz

And this could be only a beginning! In fact, each participant will be getting a 10% coupon code to shop on Toywiz at the end of the tournament!

Besides some locations that have become "regulars" for Beyblade tournaments, we've made an effort to open the doors to some new states as well. Here's the list of tournaments:

(To register for each event and give us an idea of the attendance to expect, you can both sign up here and post in the topic for the tournament.)

Illinois - August 6th, 2011 at 3:30PM
Schaumberg Skateboard Park/recreational park, 1675 Old Schaumburg Road Schaumburg, IL Illinois 60194
Hosted by ShortyVybe

Oregon - August 11th, 2011 at 2:00PM
315 E. Main Street Suite B, Hillsboro, OR 97123
Hosted by Nano

Georgia - August 13, 2011 at 1:00PM
Swift-Cantrell Park - 3140 Old US Highway 41, Kennesaw, GA 30144
Hosted by iBeyblader

Maryland - August 14th, 2011 at 1:00PM
Tentatively: Silver Spring, Jackson Road Park
Hosted by Otsu

CANCELED California - August 20th, 2011 at 12:00PM
Pershing Square in Downtown Los Angeles
Hosted by Taiwo Seigi

Florida - August 20th, 2011 at 3:00PM
Miami Lakes Picnic Park at 6001 Miami Lakes Drive, Miami Lakes, FL
Hosted by Greimatter

New York - August 21st, 2011 at 1:00PM
Hecksher Park in Central Park
Hosted by ikmv and Cye Kinomiya

RESCHEDULED! North Carolina - August 27th September 3rd, 2011 at 3:00PM
Blue OX Games
504 W 9th St, Greenville, NC 27834 - 252.695.6442
Hosted by Dark_Mousy

Eight states, wow!

Do not ask for a tournament to be hosted in your area. WBO tournaments depend entirely on the existence of a reliable host willing to organise an event in his or her region.
Woo-hoo! this is sooo awesome toy wiz is an awesome shop and have everything good job!
This is very exciting news. We all owe ToyWiz a big thanks and not to mention Kai-V and the rest of the staff!
Beylotto? This just keeps getting better.
Thanks a lot Kai-V!
Actually, the Florida tournament's date has been changed to the 20th.
All USA blader should be exited from thisSmile
If stadiums are provided, I might have to host one in my state. There has been no tournaments in my area ever...
i second you shenron that would be good(especialy since i only have on bb-10 for testing/playing in.
Wow! If only some UK toy sellers would do such a thing!
Good luck to everyone and have fun!
Wow, this is big news! A huge thanks to ToyWiz, and good luck to all participators!
Nice! I live near Kennesaw, so I may be able to come.
WOW this rules i wish i could compete but sadly i cant Crying

but good luck to all participants and THANK YOU TOYWIZ
Oh, something else. The address that's posted in the OP is the address that's up there is the address of the last tournament I hosted.

The address for this one is the Miami Lakes Picnic Park at 6001 Miami Lakes Drive, Miami Lakes, FL.
I can't wait! I am so ready for it! Thanks, Kai-V!

Georgia Bladers, if you haven't already, sign up for the tourney I'm hosting! Click my sig to go to the tourney thread.
So this is what shortyvybe meant by Genereous prizes. Awesome!
I've never even liked Toywiz, so I ordered from Plamoya. But now I see they are doing something great for Beyblade Lovers!
Hey everyone, this is Bebs from ToyWiz Smile We've been working hard with Kai-V and the WBO to bring this together, and I'm thrilled to finally see your reactions! This is going to be so much fun!
Good luck to all participantsSmile
There's a BeyLotto too!? SWEET. Cool
(Aug. 01, 2011  7:37 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: There's a BeyLotto too!? SWEET. Cool
Wait, wait, wait, a BEYLOTTO???!!! Is this what I think it is??!! hmmm...
Yeah, what's the beylotto? Not that I should care since I will never win anything out of a beylotto.
Details about the BeyLotto will be posted in the next few days.
Wait 75 dollars for all the first place winners combined or 75 dollars for each one?
Yes! finally, something to try to win at! the US has needed this. I wish i could get one in Indiana, but Illinois could work. time to be sick. but me and Gasher Master could get one in Indiana. hope this will be great
(Aug. 01, 2011  7:49 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Wait 75 dollars for all the first place winners combined or 75 dollars for each one?

Each person gets $75 to shop on ToyWiz.
Use common knowledge.