WBO Random Thoughts

And maybe he was dyslexic. I know someone that have dyslexia, and she have a similar grammar/punctuation so stop laugh about it please.
Oh the story was bad, some of the worst even, BUT after all is said and done, the comments in that thread were so undeserving, everyone bashed him from top to bottom, and I don't mean by telling him that his story needs work, no, everyone was brutal towards him, heavily insulting him and having such a mean spirited way, instead of trying to correct him in a more civilised way.

However, I'm not going to say his story was good, he isn't going to get a free ride as I didn't give anyone else, a little bit of work and more detail and the story could work, albeit a tad bit cliché. If he cant help the grammar then anyone commenting so brutally should be ashamed.

EDIT: Okay, after seeing what he was actually like, whether if he was nine or not, he was rude himself, but no one should stoop to his level.
This thread is five years old, and the member was hostile on many different occasions. Maybe he was a troll.
You should see me when I showcase my drawings to my dads family, they rage because all my characters look chibi esque, and I don't draw noses. I'm in for 3 hours of hell if I do that. I'm sorry if it seemed as if I was bashing on him, merely joking.
(Jan. 06, 2015  5:58 PM)sarabscientist Wrote: This thread is five years old, and the member was hostile on many different occasions. Maybe he was a troll.

Well okay, I did hear he put Ra's series down enough for a person to bash on him.

Sorry, I'll leave it now.
Did something happen to the site awhile ago?because it said about an error and forbidden...
(Jan. 09, 2015  4:46 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Did something happen to the site awhile ago?because it said about an error and forbidden...
Yeah,I got that too.Its better now
It was just me trying to fix the access to Beywiki.
(Jan. 09, 2015  5:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It was just me trying to fix the access to Beywiki.
Oh,Hehe

Thanks Kai-V for all your hard work and dedication put into here! It means alot to me and most probably all the other members!
It seems that on this new host you can edit the titles of threads you have created without going into the actual thread. For example, I was able to change the name of my Zero-G Stadiums in Other Formats to Zero-G Stadiums Across Other Formats Through Some Clicking sequence that I did. I don't really know how I did it so I was curious if anyone else had noticed it.
Oh, I know administrators were always able to do it (from the thread list), but perhaps that is a feature that was introduced globally at some point in the MyBB versions. I doubt it has something to do with our new host.
(Jan. 10, 2015  6:14 AM)Time Wrote: It seems that on this new host you can edit the titles of threads you have created without going into the actual thread. For example, I was able to change the name of my Zero-G Stadiums in Other Formats to Zero-G Stadiums Across Other Formats Through Some Clicking sequence that I did. I don't really know how I did it so I was curious if anyone else had noticed it.
That was possible before we made the switch, too.
(Jan. 10, 2015  6:14 AM)Time Wrote: It seems that on this new host you can edit the titles of threads you have created without going into the actual thread. For example, I was able to change the name of my Zero-G Stadiums in Other Formats to Zero-G Stadiums Across Other Formats Through Some Clicking sequence that I did. I don't really know how I did it so I was curious if anyone else had noticed it.

Just click and hold over the title of the thread to change it. This was actually an old feature since i remember doing it ages ago.
The WBO always seems a bit quieter on school nights with nobody online after midnight, haha. But as always there's around 35 guests snooping around. Really weird because it's like they're browsing as unidentifiable ghosts. Whereas when you see users browsing, it sets me at ease.
I think the WBO is the best I honor them!
Honour what?
(Jan. 13, 2015  10:06 PM)Dual Wrote: Honour what?

I think he means WBO...But he's kinda like SPAMMING :\
Having recently joined a heavily moderated Nerf forum (one of the few still active), I must say that I'm beginning to really appreciate the way the WBO is run. Compared to other toy hobby forums, we do a good job of encouraging "noobs" to post and learn more about the hobby as opposed to the "keep-out" elitist attitude of many similar sites. While a part of me would love to see a more adult-friendly environment here, the fact of the matter is that we've gathered together to discuss a toy targeted at children, who will inevitably be the majority on forums such as ours; the reason I believe the WBO has been so successful is because its inclusive atmosphere reflects this younger age group while still providing the competitive discussion that older players want.
Definitely the WBO has moderators that I love, but the Miiverse admins go crazy for any reason. They even made me appreciate some of the other moderator here that have come and gone. And people wonder why I support that movement where you draw things against their rules, give them hell. (For gods sake, my current avatar is from the movement. I'm supporting them.) have you guys seen the Lego forums? Any post you make has to be went over and verified by someone, which could take two days. Ain't that a little extreme?
@[OwnageDerp] This is why WBO is amazing; great staff, simple yet normal rules. <3, WBO will always be my favourite forum Smile
Just noticed Deikailo's avatar changed, even though she was banned. Unless it's just something weird with the member list...
(Jan. 14, 2015  10:07 PM)Dual Wrote: Just noticed Deikailo's avatar changed, even though she was banned. Unless it's just something weird with the member list...

For me it is still that 230 meme picture, no matter where I look. What did it change to, for you ?
It changed to Caos.'s avatar. It's normal now, it must have just been a little bug or something.
(Jan. 14, 2015  1:03 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Definitely the WBO has moderators that I love, but the Miiverse admins go crazy for any reason. They even made me appreciate some of the other moderator here that have come and gone. And people wonder why I support that movement where you draw things against their rules, give them hell. (For gods sake, my current avatar is from the movement. I'm supporting them.) have you guys seen the Lego forums? Any post you make has to be went over and verified by someone, which could take two days. Ain't that a little extreme?

I also like the size of the WBO. It's not so small there are barely any posts but not so big that nobody knows anyone. It really feels like a steady community.

eDiT: what is your avatar?