WBO Random Thoughts

(Aug. 19, 2014  4:06 AM)Ocean Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2014  3:46 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2014  3:43 AM)Dual Wrote: I did say most people. I guess it all depends on whether you have previous forum experience, and age obviously.

Well I spammed the hell out of my last forums, 2 bans 15 warnings and 1 perma-ban.
Such proud.

Really? What were they?

Graalians.com
I used to play Graal; it's an MMO that is basically a huge scam system. Scams you of time and money.
(Aug. 19, 2014  3:43 AM)Dual Wrote: I did say most people. I guess it all depends on whether you have previous forum experience, and age obviously.

Well I spammed the hell out of my last forums, 2 bans 15 warnings and 1 perma-ban.
Such proud.

which forums where they? I forgot because I have too many pms in my inboxCute

edit:300th post baby Stupid
(Aug. 19, 2014  1:48 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:

Such proud.

which forums where they? I forgot because I have too many pms in my inboxCute

edit:300th post baby Stupid

Look at the post above you..
Oh man, I just realized I'm a tournament organizer, YIKES.

But I'm OK with it.
What's with the "YIKES"? It's an accomplishment Smile
I simply was not expecting it

thx Wink
When you host a tournament, you become an organiser, it's not that unexpected, haha. Anyway, congrats!
Has anyone else noticed that the "60 second wait" embedded in the search function is nowhere near 60 seconds?

I timed it the other day and it was closer to 30.
good for us then lol XD. that is weird.
(Aug. 22, 2014  3:35 AM)TʜᴇBʟᴀᴄᴋDʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: Has anyone else noticed that the "60 second wait" embedded in the search function is nowhere near 60 seconds?

For me it feels like forever. I wish it was that quick Unhappy

Especially the PM one, it feels like it's 2 minutes.
The Search one takes like 2 minutes, the PM's are shorter in comparison, and I would know becuase I send a lot of PM's, haha.
(Aug. 22, 2014  3:35 AM)TʜᴇBʟᴀᴄᴋDʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: Has anyone else noticed that the "60 second wait" embedded in the search function is nowhere near 60 seconds?

It takes almost 30 seconds for the search to load, but the wait timer actually starts ticking immediately after you click the "Search" button.

Also, the PM wait time is still 60 seconds, everybody... Some of you are just less patient, lol.
???
My PMs are always 30 seconds.

If you account for the time it takes for pages to load, it's a minute...

And yes, I sent messages to myself to test this. xD
(Aug. 22, 2014  5:59 AM)Neo Wrote: ???
My PMs are always 30 seconds.

Should be a minute for everybody, including the search results. I see the search one land on 50 or so seconds. If you want to test: just search something (hit the enter button), hit back and then search something else.

Ha so glad I don't have that minute wait anymore.. But I still have the search one >>
(Aug. 18, 2014  8:08 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote: I love how relatively large the list is, as well.

You think that's large? Look at this from 2011:

[Image: I5FiaL3.png]

22 tournaments. 8 countries.

(Aug. 22, 2014  1:05 PM)Cannon Wrote: Ha so glad I don't have that minute wait anymore.. But I still have the search one >>

committee members have no restrictions

DJ - Fab!
Maybe I'm just slow at news, but I saw Blitz with his name in italics today. Previously, he used his bolded name, so that would mean he was the only one who actually preferred to be recognised as a tournament organiser than an advanced member?
Bolded blue name: Committee member
Blue name : moderator
Bolded orange name: tournament organizer
Italic name: advanced member.

He was demoted because of his inactivity .
For some reason I have never been able to tell whether a user has a bold name or not... they all look bold to me Uncertain
I can tell best on the members and whose online lists.
(Aug. 23, 2014  3:25 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Bolded blue name: Committee member
Blue name : moderator
Bolded orange name: tournament organizer
Italic name: advanced member.

He was demoted because of his inactivity .
There are different shades of blue too.

TBH, your avatar is kinda bothering me.
Damn just realised that since Blitz and Heart have left there's no British representation on the committee, haha Unhappy
Actually they aren't bolder, they're just a different shade of blue. Insinuating the Global Moderator.
They look bold to me.

Why does it bother you aquamarine?
They might be bold, I can't really tell.