WBO Random Thoughts

I think you mean World Shrek Orgrenisation.

Anyway, I think I've solidified myself as the person with most username changes on the WBO? Maybe?
(Jun. 22, 2014  6:20 PM)Du@l Wrote: I think you mean World Shrek Orgrenisation.

Anyway, I think I've solidified myself as the person with most username changes on the WBO? Maybe?
Too many man xD
My 1000th post... Where's the antique face? (Oh wait, half of my posts are in the general discussion...)

I do think that 132 username changes puts you well above the grasp of other members, so yeah you are the ont with the most.
(Jun. 22, 2014  7:11 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: My 1000th post... Where's the antique face? (Oh wait, half of my posts are in the general discussion...)

I do think that 132 username changes puts you well above the grasp of other members, so yeah you are the ont with the most.

Then again anyone could change back and forth Speechless
Not anymore, with the 30 day in between restriction, it's way harder.
(Jun. 23, 2014  3:18 AM)Du@l Wrote: Not anymore, with the 30 day in between restriction, it's way harder.

Oh, didn't even know that, aha. Smile
(Jun. 22, 2014  5:27 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2014  2:41 PM)Tr! Wrote: Honestly, instead of Pegasis on the side, a render of that snot green Hasbro Golem would have been better haha.

This is amazing.
I have to admit that this is graphics I do not even have the time to do these days, but those edits actually blend so well with the other things in the banner, you almost cannot see anything wrong. We will basically never use Goreim or Shrek hah, but would you be willing to help us with graphics if we needed to change something with little time or notice ?
An idea:
Since we're at a hiatus of products in Japan; we use a Dragoon type of banner to honor the plastic Generation.
I think Golden Dragoon from Zero-G would look epic. Just a thought.
(Jun. 23, 2014  8:25 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I think Golden Dragoon from Zero-G would look epic. Just a thought.

While it is an awesome looking bey, I dont know how well a golden color scheme would work for the banner. good idea though.
I find it funny how everyone is changing there gender to "Undisclosed", hah. I started doing it (don't know why) then the next thing I know SS1 was lol.
(Jun. 24, 2014  8:10 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I find it funny how everyone is changing there gender to "Undisclosed", hah. I started doing it (don't know why) then the next thing I know SS1 was lol.

I don't get it 0.o
It doesn't look cool necessarily xD
It's just a privacy thing.
Why does c-r-a-p always correct to carp?
Because it's considered a swear word. Same with the other bunch.
(Jun. 25, 2014  5:59 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Because it's considered a swear word. Same with the other bunch.

Wow; these forums are really sensitive.
Well... Beyblades is aimed for kids. So running a Beyblade website that kids join would make sense to block words like that.
(Jun. 25, 2014  6:24 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Well... Beyblades is aimed for kids. So running a Beyblade website that kids join would make sense to block words like that.

If we have to block that then poop is a swear.
Poop really isn't a swear as that's what kids use. It the one beginning with 'S' that shouldn't be discussed.

I feel like this is getting unwanted...
(Jun. 25, 2014  6:30 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2014  6:24 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Well... Beyblades is aimed for kids. So running a Beyblade website that kids join would make sense to block words like that.

If we have to block that then poop is a swear.
Uh...no. Everyone dumbs down bad words today. When I was young, stupid was considered a swear word. Now you see kids talking about...stuff I shouldn't talk about, and swearing their heads off. Kinda sad, really. Anyway, point is, the words are different, and poop is not nearly as bad.
(Jun. 25, 2014  6:32 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Poop really isn't a swear as that's what kids use. It the one beginning with 'S' that shouldn't be discussed.

I feel like this is getting unwanted...

I can understand that, but carp is like...wow.
Sounds like we're all gonna say MagiKarp.
Any suggestions on what we should correct it to, then?
(Jun. 25, 2014  6:36 PM)Du@l Wrote: Any suggestions on what we should correct it to, then?

Keep it cr-ap; it's a 7 year old's way of saying poop. "Gotta take a cra-p"
What seven year olds have you been talking to? When I was seven, we said poo or poop.

Though maybe changing it to crud would make more sense.
This is kinda off-topic though.