WBO Random Thoughts

(Jun. 18, 2014  6:11 PM)Time Wrote: Why not just put a captcha verification...

Because we never tried that.
Exactly
And it would pull up a prompt that says "click on the blue car" or something of the like.
(Jun. 18, 2014  8:15 PM)AZL Wrote:
Exactly
And it would pull up a prompt that says "click on the blue car" or something of the like.

Read my post above ...
(Jun. 18, 2014  8:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2014  8:15 PM)AZL Wrote:
Exactly

Read my post above ...

Ok, sorry.
Oh the things I'd do for this forum, even though some of those things come out to be quite embarrassing:

''So, how did you decide to make this, Midnight?'' one asks.

''Well, it was ''quite simple'', actually. It was something called straight up boredom.''
(Jun. 18, 2014  7:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Because we never tried that.

Is there a reason for not trying it?
I think that was sarcasm.
OK this is annoying me now. My inbox has cleared all my messages out off it. It's happened three times now (including this one.) I thought I wouldn't say anything about the other two occasions.

Any suggestions... ?
(Jun. 19, 2014  2:18 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: OK this is annoying me now. My inbox has cleared all my messages out off it. It's happened three times now (including this one.) I thought I wouldn't say anything about the other two occasions.

Any suggestions... ?

Hm, I have no idea what happened, it makes no sense that it would automatically delete everything ... Do you know if anything similar happened during those three occasions, like you using a certain computer device, or doing something in particular ?
(Jun. 19, 2014  2:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2014  2:18 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: OK this is annoying me now. My inbox has cleared all my messages out off it. It's happened three times now (including this one.) I thought I wouldn't say anything about the other two occasions.

Any suggestions... ?

Hm, I have no idea what happened, it makes no sense that it would automatically delete everything ... Do you know if anything similar happened during those three occasions, like you using a certain computer device, or doing something in particular ?
I believe I was trying to make new folders for my Pokémon contest. After I made the folders though, my PMs where still there. I was using a DS for the first one, then a laptop for my second and for my third a tablet.

It's a shame, all my good memories where in those PMs.
Were you attempting to create new folders the two previous times as well ?
Oh yeah I was trying to make folders that those times aswell.
I take it that this would go here, since this is relating to an official event:

Anyways, our forums FreshClassik just sent me a video of a battle between both him and LMAO at Ontario's GBT2 Qualifier. Funny thing is, I was actually judging that battle, hah. Here it is, if anyone would want to check it out!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apa0ujX1og8
(Jun. 21, 2014  10:27 PM)MidnightGFX Wrote: I take it that this would go here, since this is relating to an official event:

Anyways, our forums FreshClassik just sent me a video of a battle between both him and LMAO at Ontario's GBT2 Qualifier. Funny thing is, I was actually judging that battle, hah. Here it is, if anyone would want to check it out!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apa0ujX1og8

A better spot for it would probably be the Beyblade Videos thread or the GBT2 Ontario Qualifier thread.
Speaking of which, is BeyChannel going to be uploading any "official" videos of AN?

EDIT: Ah, just read Kei's post, sorry if this doesn't belong here.
(Jun. 22, 2014  1:07 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Speaking of which, is BeyChannel going to be uploading any "official" videos of AN?

EDIT: Ah, just read Kei's post, sorry if this doesn't belong here.

It's fine to ask about that here.

My answer? Yes. Soon. Smile
It's not ogre till it's ogre

#shreklife (Click to View)
This Shrek thing already ruined my life .-. Please, end the madness!

Pretty ... interesting banner though? Honestly, instead of Pegasis on the side, a render of that snot green Hasbro Golem would have been better haha.
(Jun. 22, 2014  2:34 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: It's not ogre till it's ogre

This.

This is beautiful.

But seriously, nice job on that. I love the ears over the "o".

Thats Awesome!

As soon as i saw that i though "Shrek is love Shrek is life"

Edit:i know this is off topic but should I wear red pants or blue plaid shorts?

This is way better then samurai Pegasus.
_____

Was there ever a Galaxy Pegasus banner??
(Jun. 22, 2014  4:23 PM)Neo~ Wrote:

This is way better then samurai Pegasus.
_____

Was there ever a Galaxy Pegasus banner??
yes, they changed it over the series.
(Jun. 22, 2014  2:41 PM)Tr! Wrote: Honestly, instead of Pegasis on the side, a render of that snot green Hasbro Golem would have been better haha.

(Jun. 22, 2014  4:25 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2014  4:23 PM)Neo~ Wrote: Was there ever a Galaxy Pegasus banner??

Galaxy Pegasis actually got skipped, ha ha...
(Jun. 22, 2014  5:27 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2014  2:41 PM)Tr! Wrote: Honestly, instead of Pegasis on the side, a render of that snot green Hasbro Golem would have been better haha.

I believe we've found our newest committee member XD

That's actually amazing, haha
(Jun. 22, 2014  5:27 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:

(Jun. 22, 2014  4:25 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2014  4:23 PM)Neo~ Wrote: Was there ever a Galaxy Pegasus banner??

Galaxy Pegasis actually got skipped, ha ha...
OMG.
I have that Goreim and it's so ugly. I refuse to use that wheel =_=

Galaxy Pegasus is like the second coolest one..

By the way,
WSO. World Shrek Organization.