WBO Random Thoughts

(Sep. 12, 2015  6:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Sadly, the description doesn't stay when it's traded :p

Haha well give me the other one then XD. Seriously tho, i'm down. Call it a favor if you want but I don't see another chance to get the brad face presenting itself any time soon lol so i'm ok with that Smile
(Sep. 12, 2015  6:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Are you serious? I'd be honest and say I don't think you're getting a very good deal. lol

As cool as Amaterios is, I think the Brad Face is rarer right now given that there is a finite amount of them in circulation!
Personally I dont like Zero-G the format. I prefer limited format. But Zero-G stadiums are pretty cool.
(Sep. 12, 2015  4:34 AM)Cake Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2015  3:27 AM)Angry Face Wrote: are we retina ready now mr brad

Imagine if you could somehow earn one big face that takes up the space of 9 others...

Donate a huge amount of money or be #1 blader in the world or something, and you get the mlg swagface of ultimate power. And, if you truly have enough blader spirit, you can reach out and grab it right off your monitor.

It's been showing up for me like since people got them and I honestly assumed they were supposed to be huge, haha.
(Sep. 13, 2015  12:36 PM)Leone19 Wrote: It's been showing up for me like since people got them and I honestly assumed they were supposed to be huge, haha.

After we just made the update to hide users Faces if they extend past five rows did you really think we would be introducing giant Faces? haha
Wow... My beypoints have gone way up for only 6 wins. Sorry ThunderDome, Stormscorpio1, Dark_Mousy, and geester99. Love you guys!
If you guys ever have any stuff with the WBO logo made up like shirts and towels and stuff then I would definitely be down to buy it. Like Time is talking about here
www.worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Proposal-Host-Motivation
That would probably be a good idea to raise funds. You guys could probably get stuff like that made pretty cheap and sell them on here for a really big margin, since we would be willing to pay more than it is worth, knowing that it is a partial donation. Great way to spread the word too. If people see an awesome dude like myself rocking a WBO shirt, then they are obviously going to want to follow suit. Haha
T-shirts are inevitable. Give us some more time!

Everything else is up for consideration, though. Smile
I'd really love WBO pins yo.
The new faces are B-Daman balls? 0_0
Actually the shape all Layers have in common is a sphere.
(Sep. 16, 2015  5:31 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: The new faces are B-Daman balls? 0_0

The circle is a shape found commonly across many different kinds of objects.
Yeah I guess I never thought of it until now but for Burst it would be a circle, good call. Since the "face" is just the window to see the top of the driver through
I'm glad only organizers can post tourney threads or idiots like this would always be posting in it.

Also can't believe the WBO ever had a member like this lol.

I remember when Arupaeo was a full on committee member and punished all these idiots Tongue_out.

But really I feel so embarrassed looking at these posts haha. What do you guys think about them?
(Sep. 17, 2015  12:35 AM)BladeRager Wrote: I'm glad only organizers can post tourney threads or idiots like this would always be posting in it.

I remember when Arupaeo was a full on committee member and punished all these idiots Tongue_out.

But really I feel so embarrassed looking at these posts haha. What do you guys think about them?

Now I'm scared that if I miss the Tennessee tournament, I will perish just for not attending. I'll be sure to get your autograph.
Burst events are scored just like normal events right? We aren't using the Japan rules where bursts are worth 2 points right? Or are we?
(Sep. 17, 2015  2:29 AM)Tri Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2015  12:35 AM)BladeRager Wrote: I'm glad only organizers can post tourney threads or idiots like this would always be posting in it.

Now I'm scared that if I miss the Tennessee tournament, I will perish just for not attending. I'll be sure to get your autograph.
Hahah don't worry. My days of making people perish are long over, right?
(Sep. 17, 2015  2:47 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Burst events are scored just like normal events right? We aren't using the Japan rules where bursts are worth 2 points right? Or are we?
Yes, we still just play best of 5 matches for Burst.
(Sep. 17, 2015  2:47 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Burst events are scored just like normal events right? We aren't using the Japan rules where bursts are worth 2 points right? Or are we?

No, but we give priority to the non-burst Beyblade in case there is an apparent draw where one Beyblade stopped spinning or exited the stadium at the same time as the opponent burst.
Cool. Yeah, that was a smart ruling. I was just thinking they were draws myself, but yeah, your logic is sound there. The complete bey obviously made the bursted bey burst first before getting ko'ed

This is amazing, I just lol'd so hard. I'm glad that you've matured since then BladeRager, but part of me wishes you hadn't...
@[BladeRager] you haven't changed that much, your tourney prize is still related to your name :p, just choosing it rather than getting its signature
(Sep. 17, 2015  6:02 AM)Time Wrote: @[BladeRager] you haven't changed that much, your tourney prize is still related to your name :p, just choosing it rather than getting its signature

If I win, i'm going to give you a name much better than BladeRager! XD
(Sep. 17, 2015  5:34 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Cool. Yeah, that was a smart ruling. I was just thinking they were draws myself, but yeah, your logic is sound there. The complete bey obviously made the bursted bey burst first before getting ko'ed

Scott pointed this out in the first match of BOTS Toronto when I should've lost a round when this happened. I told him I agreed but that we would need to change the rule after the tournament. lol
Lol. Yup. Can't change them mid tourney. I like the normal rules too as opposed to the Japanese burst rules. I feel like giving 2 points for a burst would bring more of a luck element into it. It would make battles effectively shorter and give the less skilled opponent a better chance at winning
(Sep. 17, 2015  6:02 AM)Time Wrote: @[BladeRager] you haven't changed that much, your tourney prize is still related to your name :p, just choosing it rather than getting its signature
XD I never thought about it that way!

@[ZachBob], come at me Tongue_out.