Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average

WBO Jobs

I heard that some bladers are making money off their talents battlling at WBO tournaments. How do I get in on the action. I think I have the skills.
Nov 17 2010 02:48 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Pimpju

Advanced Member
BeyRank: #338 (1,169)
Gold FaceGold FaceAntique FaceSagittario FaceGold FaceFace of Days IISilver FaceEmerald FaceDJ Face

The WBO is a non-profit organisation, so no-one should be making money from WBO tournaments.

[Image: Raykon%20-%20Signature2.png]
Nov 17 2010 02:56 PM
ControL_s SouL_

SHOOTING STAR ATTACK
BeyRank: #134 (1,294)
Emerald FaceLibra FaceSapphire Face
(This post was last modified: Nov 17 2010 02:58 PM by ControL_s SouL_.)
Jobs? The only jobs on the WBO are being a Moderator or an Administrator... And you don't even get paid, because the WBO is a non profit organization.
Nov 17 2010 02:57 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Dude

Reize Maxian
BeyRank: #1,258 (1,031)
Antique FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceFace of Days IISea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceEinstein FaceWolborg FaceBrad FaceWyvern FaceSea Dragon FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceAquila FaceDark Leopard FaceDark Leopard FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II Face

I'm guessing he's talking about the prizes from winning tournaments, which isn't a job, it's just participating.

And even then, I don't think prizes involve cash :/ At least I've never seen that and I'm the bro of an admin...

[Image: dudehailsignature.jpg]
Nov 17 2010 03:00 PM
Pimpju

Advanced Member
Gold FaceGold FaceAntique FaceSagittario FaceGold FaceFace of Days IISilver FaceEmerald FaceDJ Face

All prizes have been bey-related, I believe.

Nov 17 2010 03:02 PM
Moss-Da-Boss

Cynical 4yr old
BeyRank: #448 (1,136)
Antique FaceDJ FaceWolf FaceChimera FaceHerculeo Face

Except the muffin Smile But seriously you don't get jobs here and you won't be paid the Mods and Admins are here just because they love the site.

Mega Blocks are the Moron's Lego
Nov 17 2010 03:06 PM

I figured it was a bunch of bunk but hey when your broke you can't help but ask. Does anyone know where I can get a Fireblase beyblade?
Nov 17 2010 03:07 PM
Pimpju

Advanced Member

This isn't the place to ask, read the "Stores with beyblade in stock" thread in the Beyblade Market place.

Depending on where you life, it would probably be in your local TRU, Target etc.

Nov 17 2010 03:15 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #486 (1,126)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

As was mentioned, nobody makes money here, unless they sell their Beyblades. All the money the World Beyblade Organization gets is sent right into its Paypal account and funds are always used either for payment directly related to the site or to the community.

We are adamant that Beyblade cannot become a game of gambling. It is a hobby we all take seriously and competitively, however it will always be a game that is supposed to be oriented towards kids, and as such the prizes for winning at one of our tournaments cannot consist of money.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Nov 17 2010 04:00 PM
Online Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

I didn't mean to upset any one. My friend told me that their was some tournaments that you could go to as a pro blader and earn prize money and like I said when your broke you can't help but ask. THis site was on his list so I thought I would check it out. And about what you said about beyblades being geared twords kids does that mean that their is an age limit on who can inter the tornament because I am almost 24 years old.
Nov 18 2010 03:00 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #486 (1,126)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

For our tournaments no, there is no age limit. With Hasbro's though, there is one.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Nov 18 2010 03:10 PM
Online Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user