WBO Fundraiser: MOJ selling excess stock! STORM PEGASIS! ENDS JUNE 15

It's fine Smile
Just let Azuma know so he doesn't mix it up or something haha.
i need that $5 stadium!

how much al together??!!
(Jun. 12, 2009  5:26 AM)clericlaw Wrote: i need that $5 stadium!

Just so you know, it's not an official Beyblade stadium ...

If you're looking for a stadium, buy an MFB one.
(Jun. 12, 2009  5:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Just so you know, it's not an official Beyblade stadium ...

If you're looking for a stadium, buy an MFB one.

official cost 40$ id rather buy this one if its better then the one i got right now.. wats so bad abotu it?
a pic>>?
It's not official so you can't do any WBO matches in it, tournaments in it, etc. And they generally are of a lower quality than official stadiums.
(Jun. 12, 2009  5:41 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: It's not official so you can't do any WBO matches in it, tournaments in it, etc. And they generally are of a lower quality than official stadiums.

im just playing at home lol.. there arent any WBO here anyway

lower quality meaning? they break easy?
Yeah...though, I don't have personal experience with any.
(Jun. 12, 2009  5:46 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Yeah...though, I don't have personal experience with any.

so its basically completely carp?
Cross Arms isn't fake. It was a Beyblade spinoff series featuring figures that spun around and hit each other.
(Jun. 12, 2009  5:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Cross Arms isn't fake. It was a Beyblade spinoff series featuring figures that spun around and hit each other.

but its bad quality?
(Jun. 12, 2009  5:56 AM)clericlaw Wrote: but its bad quality?

It's not bad quality, but it's not designed to be used with Beyblades ...
(Jun. 12, 2009  5:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's not bad quality, but it's not designed to be used with Beyblades ...

then why is it a bey stadium
I need to read more carefully Tired (I must be very bad at multitasking) Thanks for cleaning up my mess, Brad. Smile
EDIT: It's not :\
Im ganna sound like a noob but what is MOJ?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-U...rder-Japan
Brad, this needs to be added to the new introduction pm, if it hasn't been already......
(Jun. 12, 2009  5:58 AM)clericlaw Wrote: then why is it a bey stadium

It isn't. It is a CROSS ARMS STADIUM.
(Jun. 12, 2009  5:59 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I need to read more carefully Tired (I must be very bad at multitasking) Thanks for cleaning up my mess, Brad. Smile
EDIT: It's not :\

o Unhappy
(Jun. 12, 2009  6:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It isn't. It is a CROSS ARMS STADIUM.

so its for corss arms?
well how much does it cost lol ill get it anyway
How much for postage for one Storm Pegasis to Melbourne, Australia?
(Jun. 12, 2009  6:11 AM)clericlaw Wrote: so its for corss arms?

Yes.

(Jun. 12, 2009  9:52 AM)clericlaw Wrote: well how much does it cost lol ill get it anyway

Read the OP. The price is listed right beside the item.

(Jun. 12, 2009  11:04 AM)Mankster Wrote: How much for postage for one Storm Pegasis to Melbourne, Australia?

Read the OP. There's a link there that you could use.
(Jun. 12, 2009  11:38 AM)Aqua Wrote: Read the OP. There's a link there that you could use.

Ok. Thanks.

So that's around...

$40AU for a storm pegasis.
beybrad, id like to pay, plz pm me asap.
(Jun. 15, 2009  10:45 PM)Beynval Wrote: beybrad, id like to pay, plz pm me asap.

That's not how it works. You have to PM Brad, not the other way around.
(Jun. 15, 2009  11:53 PM)Aqua Wrote: That's not how it works. You have to PM Brad, not the other way around.

what if we have... and hes never replied?
(this was a couple of days ago...)

...i have no way to send him the money for the item i want because i dont know his paypal account and i have some circumstances that should be fine (involving shipping) but i havent heard from him since...
(Jun. 16, 2009  2:35 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: what if we have... and hes never replied?
(this was a couple of days ago...)

...i have no way to send him the money for the item i want because i dont know his paypal account and i have some circumstances that should be fine (involving shipping) but i havent heard from him since...

I get over 30 PMs a day. It's easy for me to forget to respond to one. I'll look for it now.