WBO Bugs

That's one of the funniest things I've read on here, haha.

GIVE HIM 500% WARNING FOR HIS 500 SPOILERS XD!!
FWIW I actually reported one of his posts a while back, one from a related discussion where I noticed it, and basically said I remembered those spoiler chains being deleted in the past because they caused problems and if I remember rightly, also to check the page source to see why, in the hopes a staff member would remove that from his signature. So to whichever staff member deleted the report without doing anything about 1500 odd lines of spoiler code in the page source every single time LMAO posted on a page, I just wanna say the following: 10/10 gj lol

On a serious ad much less smart-carp-y note, thanks for chasing down the source and fixing it up, Kai-V. Thread is loading properly now, and all is well. Much appreciated. Smile
Can someone confirm if this is happening to them? or if its just my browser

The small WBO link on the bottom bar seems to be broken,

to http://worldbeyblade.org/ap_index

broken 404 page. Anyway just me?

Edit: Google Crome Also, its quite strange when i put http://worldbeyblade.org into my search bar and press enter at adds /ap_index every time
(Feb. 02, 2014  2:57 AM)The Bishop Wrote: Can someone confirm if this is happening to them? or if its just my browser

What browser do you use anyways?
For me, the link you seem to be referring to just links to worldbeyblade.org. I have no idea why it adds "ap_index" for you ...
(Dec. 31, 2013  9:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: LMAO, I like you, but congratulations on making the site crash because of your unneeded obsession with spoilers.
Ahahahaha, LMAO is amazing. XD But seriously, how long was the site down for anyways?
(Feb. 02, 2014  3:28 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2013  9:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: LMAO, I like you, but congratulations on making the site crash because of your unneeded obsession with spoilers.
Ahahahaha, LMAO is amazing. XD But seriously, how long was the site down for anyways?

The site was not down, the page he posted on just crashed, not everything.
(Feb. 02, 2014  3:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2014  3:28 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:

The site was not down, the page he posted on just crashed, not everything.
Oh, okay. It might of been some other time I was thinking of.
(Feb. 02, 2014  2:57 AM)The Bishop Wrote: Can someone confirm if this is happening to them? or if its just my browser

Edit: Google Crome Also, its quite strange when i put http://worldbeyblade.org into my search bar and press enter at adds /ap_index every time
On my iPhone I got a 404 page when I clicked the link, too. I was on Safari.
I apologize for the whole Spoilers thing, it was pretty stupid of me to do.

I promise to never do that again, sorry to everyone.

I also have the 404 page error on both my Phone and Computer Uncertain
(Feb. 02, 2014  2:57 AM)The Bishop Wrote: Edit: Google Crome Also, its quite strange when i put http://worldbeyblade.org into my search bar and press enter at adds /ap_index every time
Seriously? I use Chrome all the time, and that never happens. That's strange.
(Feb. 02, 2014  3:41 AM)LMAO Wrote: I apologize for the whole Spoilers thing, it was pretty stupid of me to do.

I promise to never do that again, sorry to everyone.

I also have the 404 page error on both my Phone and Computer Uncertain

Do not worry hah.

When you click on the link The Bishop posted, or when you actually click the "WBO" link at the bottom of every page ?
Seems to be a caching issue on The Bishop's end when it comes to the "ap_index" part being automatically added to the link.

Quote:Hey guys, I think i discovered a fix to this. I was having that annoying ap_index warning error on a lot of different sites and it was really pissing me off, to the point in which I was considering going back to Safari from Chrome. Anyways, here's the simple solution I found:

In Chrome's main menu, select: "Clear Browsing Data", then, from the window drop-down menu, make sure "Everything" is selected. Once you hit "Clear" it should erase all the Cached memory, which I think is what was becoming corrupted somewhere down the road. Anyways, that should do it. Plain and simple! Good luck!

- [Source]

I wouldn't recommend clearing all of your data, just this:

They also neglected to mention that after you open "settings" in Chrome, you should scroll down until you find "show advanced settings..." in order to find the "Clear browsing data" option to clear your cache:

It only happens to me when I click The Bishop's link.
This solution fixed it, but i did end up having to clear more then my cash. History and everything but my auto fill forms. Nothing important

Thanks!
I don't exactly know if this would go here but, I just re-opened a thread I was on then, I realized my avatar, turned into my signature. Weird, huh?
For some reason Pockyx3's beyrank is like 5 spots lower than it should be, he has 1470 points, but he is listed behind multiple people in the 1460s
Apparently that task had just not been run by the system yet. It would have fixed itself eventually.
(Feb. 04, 2014  12:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently that task had just not been run by the system yet. It would have fixed itself eventually.
I was wondering at one point. A little after it was last updated (for me and other Toronto bladers) And when I was at 1144 points. I should of been at around the 380's - 390's but I was still at my old beyrank. #509
For some reason , I was unable to send PMs to anyone .. I tried many times, but the page was just loading .. not sure what it was .
(Feb. 04, 2014  12:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently that task had just not been run by the system yet. It would have fixed itself eventually.
The same thing is actually happening right now. I'm at 1219 points but still in the 300's.
Something strange is going on...

Posts seem to be randomly disappearing. A post is there one minute, and then *poof*, it's gone.

They're not posts that would be deleted. They had no content that was breaking the rules or anything remotely near it, they just up and vanished.

It's happened three times now. Once in the limited teir list discussion, once in the Team GT thread, and now in the Genbull Dragooon SA165GF thread in Beyblade Customizations.

Confused
Yeah in the GT thread; PROSEAGULL's post was removed; it was something on the lines of: Great Team thread!

Then the post in Genbull Dragooon SA165GF said something like: What about Dragoon/Ifraid/Sarmanda/Girago/Dragoon F230/W145/LW160CF/GCF/GF.

They may have been deleted becuase the first post by PROSEAGULL may have been unneeded and the second one wasn't really helping the thread.
Pro Seagull's post might have been removed since Dark_Mousy said that non members should refrain from posting since it clutters the thread.
My post was erased by Cannon for who knows what reason haha, as for the others I have no idea why that happened.

Or what DRAGON KING said lol.