Vulgarane The Story

Poll: How many stars do you give Vulgarane The Story!

★★★★★
60.00%
★★★★
20.00%
★★★
0%
★★
20.00%
★
0%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
Seems interesting, but I don't think you're allowed to post a story thread without an actual story.
(May. 18, 2014  10:21 PM)Dual Wrote: Seems interesting, but I don't think you're allowed to post a story thread without an actual story.
I have an introduction in the link.
Oh, sorry, my bad. Well, looking at that, here are my thoughts:
Grammar could use a little brushing up, spelling is good.
More description would really help. Describe the characters and the environment. Also, it's a bit vague, everything happens a bit too quickly.

Other than that, seems cool!
(May. 18, 2014  10:33 PM)Dual Wrote: Oh, sorry, my bad. Well, looking at that, here are my thoughts:
Grammar could use a little brushing up, spelling is good.
More description would really help. Describe the characters and the environment. Also, it's a bit vague, everything happens a bit too quickly.

Other than that, seems cool!
It's actually meant to be vague, because it's just teasing for the real story. I do t want to spoil it. The intro was typed on an iPad and the real story will be in Word and I will have more free time then so more time to spend on it. So wish me luck!
Just a quick note: red as the background makes it close to impossible to read.

Tongue_out
(May. 18, 2014  10:45 PM)TakasuMouce Wrote: Just a quick note: red as the background makes it close to impossible to read.

Tongue_out
I am going to change it to a real backround soon.
Sorry for DP, but I have posted a new teaser! Find out what a Vulgarane is and it's history!

Also take time to read the teasers and vote in the poll!
Just to let everyone know this has not been forgotten. Just delayed. We will now be releasing daily pages. Be prepared this Saturday!
It attracts me so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEee[/align][/i][/b][/size][/font]
Thank You! Hope you guys like it on Saturday!
Seems Great!

I would add a antagonist or two

but other than that good job!