Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 3.75 Average

[Virginia, USA] who lives here
Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ

ALL THIS POWER
BeyRank: #84 (1,342)
DJ FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceAmber FaceRose Gold FaceGold FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIIAntique FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAverazer FaceAverazer FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceTrypio FaceGigars FaceSilver FaceCyber Pegasis FaceCygnus FaceCygnus FaceSerpent FaceSerpent FaceCrown FaceOrion FaceJupiter FaceFox FaceHerculeo FaceBlaze FaceCancer FaceAnubis FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceAnniversary Face 2012Sagittario FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago FaceGirago FaceCyber Pegasis FaceEonis FaceGill FaceNemesis FaceBronze FaceDriger Fang Face

(Feb 26 2012 06:21 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote:  
(Feb 26 2012 05:46 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:  I think if I were to attend, Coke and I could probably do the bulk of the judging, and you and Bazooka's dad (and possibly Bazooka?) could help out if there were any more than 12 participants.
Ok? But Coke hasnt been on in while?Uncertain im starting to second quess if he really is gonna come, same situation for X-Saber

If Coke didn't come, I'd understand as there'd probably be some legitimate reason for his absence. But I've set different standards for X-Saber... From my experience, he's more talk than walk, if you catch my drift.

ʙᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ಊ(╰◣▂ ◢╯)Ψ
[Image: 4GQjPNd.jpg]
Live in Virginia? Click HERE to see if any tournaments are coming up near you!
Feb 26 2012 09:38 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Kaboom!!!

#OFWGKTA#TooIcy
BeyRank: #128 (1,297)
Gold FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceSilver FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IVSapphire FaceBronze FaceGold FaceGold FaceRuby FaceBronze FaceSagittario FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FaceOnyx FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013Gold FaceMetal FaceMF2 Face

Haha, its funny but its very true.Uncertain Your also right about Coke. He probably will have a legit reason why. Thats why we need to get 10+ people so well know people will come for sure.
Feb 26 2012 11:49 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Kaboom!!!

#OFWGKTA#TooIcy
Gold FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceSilver FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IVSapphire FaceBronze FaceGold FaceGold FaceRuby FaceBronze FaceSagittario FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FaceOnyx FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013Gold FaceMetal FaceMF2 Face
(This post was last modified: Feb 27 2012 02:11 AM by Kaboom!!!.)
So, ssj4yamiginka, have you helped your friend make an account yet? Its ok if you havent, just a little reminder.Smile
Feb 27 2012 02:10 AM
ssj4yamigingka

BEYSPIRITBEYSPIRIT
BeyRank: #1,158 (1,038)
Bronze FaceCancer Face

(Feb 27 2012 02:10 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote:  So, ssj4yamiginka, have you helped your friend make an account yet? Its ok if you havent, just a little reminder.Smile

Yeah I was doing it today but we ran out of e-mail accounts. Yeah he's going to try to make a new yahoo. His name will be bbmaster or something like that
Feb 27 2012 02:17 AM
Kaboom!!!

#OFWGKTA#TooIcy

Kool, so i can add him to the confirmed attendees list right?
Feb 27 2012 02:21 AM
ssj4yamigingka

BEYSPIRITBEYSPIRIT
Bronze FaceCancer Face

Yes sure!
Feb 27 2012 02:23 AM
Kaboom!!!

#OFWGKTA#TooIcy

Haha, ok!!!Wink Hey, do you or anyone else on this thread have a Facebook?
Feb 27 2012 02:32 AM
ssj4yamigingka

BEYSPIRITBEYSPIRIT
Bronze FaceCancer Face

yes
Feb 27 2012 02:33 AM
Kaboom!!!

#OFWGKTA#TooIcy

Whats your FB name? Mine is Tyreek Hood, so if you wanna add me you can.
Feb 27 2012 02:36 AM
ssj4yamigingka

BEYSPIRITBEYSPIRIT
Bronze FaceCancer Face

Oh I dont have a fb account. Oh ill use my moms (lol). And you should make a new list of people that are confirmed and on the maybe list. Her name will be racquel taylor
Feb 27 2012 02:40 AM
Kaboom!!!

#OFWGKTA#TooIcy

Ok, Lol, Ill make a new list of attendees but it will take a minute -__-
Feb 27 2012 02:43 AM
ssj4yamigingka

BEYSPIRITBEYSPIRIT
Bronze FaceCancer Face

Hey I saw you. Now I know what you look like when we meet at the tourney. Dont forget to put my sister and friend on confirmed
Feb 27 2012 02:45 AM
Kaboom!!!

#OFWGKTA#TooIcy
(This post was last modified: Feb 27 2012 02:53 AM by Kaboom!!!.)
Ok everybody!!!Wink Here is the new attendance page for this tournament!!!

Confirmed!!!
1.Poison Serpent
2.Coke
3.Bazooka
4.X-Saber
5.ssj4yamigingka
6.ssj4yamigingka's friend ( he will soon have an account )
7.ssj4yamigingka's sister

Maybes!!!
1.Angry Face
2.Angry Faces sister
3.Dark Mousy
4.Hitsugiya

I will update this daily, so be sure to either PM or post on this thread to confirm that you can come!!!
Feb 27 2012 02:52 AM
ssj4yamigingka

BEYSPIRITBEYSPIRIT
Bronze FaceCancer Face

Great. So if 1 or more people come from the maybes list we can have an official tourney! Oh yeah!
Feb 27 2012 02:55 AM
Kaboom!!!

#OFWGKTA#TooIcy

(Feb 27 2012 02:55 AM)ssj4yamigingka Wrote:  Great. So if 1 or more people come from the maybes list we can have an official tourney! Oh yeah!
Well......not exactlyUncertain Our goal is to have attendees that will actually show up instead of just confirming that they can come and then not show. For example, X-Saber was one of the very first few people that told me he could come for sure and he hasnt been online in weeks, possibly months!!! So to be safe than sorry we should at least get about 12-14 confirmed attendees to ensure we will have people to actually come. Sorry to be a kill joy on your bey spirit...........Unhappy
Feb 27 2012 03:04 AM
ssj4yamigingka

BEYSPIRITBEYSPIRIT
Bronze FaceCancer Face

(Feb 27 2012 03:04 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote:  
(Feb 27 2012 02:55 AM)ssj4yamigingka Wrote:  Great. So if 1 or more people come from the maybes list we can have an official tourney! Oh yeah!
Well......not exactlyUncertain Our goal is to have attendees that will actually show up instead of just confirming that they can come and then not show. For example, X-Saber was one of the very first few people that told me he could come for sure and he hasnt been online in weeks, possibly months!!! So to be safe than sorry we should at least get about 12-14 confirmed attendees to ensure we will have people to actually come. Sorry to be a kill joy on your bey spirit...........Unhappy

hey your not crushing my spirit. On the fall showdown tourney in richmond before there was supposed to be like 20 people. When I went there was 6 kids including me. The parents had to play to make it official. But we made them profiles. but it was still awesome. So no matter what happens, we will have a good time ! DJ - Yeah!
Feb 27 2012 03:22 AM
Kaboom!!!

#OFWGKTA#TooIcy

Haha, you've got heart my friend!!!Joyful_3 Your very right, but.......... i wont go any easier against you at the tournament, no matter how much mercy you beg me to give youWink LOL!!!
Feb 27 2012 03:30 AM
Bazewkles

GOTTA GO FAST
BeyRank: #45 (1,411)
Silver FaceFace of Days IIIEmerald FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceAquila FaceSerpent FaceSagittario FaceLibra FaceFace of RevolutionRuby FaceGold FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceBeafowl FaceSilver FacePassport FaceOrion FaceCancer Face

Two quick notes. I have read all of the judgeing rules and regs and am pretty familiar with them so Judgeing won't be an issue. Second, if there aren't enough attendies, I will enter as well so that this tourney can go off. Post me as a maybe for now under "Pruebame". By the way, If I pick up some Bey's ie.. Flash Saggitario, is anyone interested? Let me know..

Pruebame

とどろき!レオーネ!
Tourneys Placed (Click to View)
I'm bored (Click to View)
When I tell new bladers I have a face collection, they usually look at me weird or back away slowly. It's kinda sad
Feb 27 2012 03:29 PM
Dark_Mousy

#DarkVsKei2014
BeyRank: #17 (1,533)
Gold FaceDJ FaceVirgo FaceAmber FaceGold FaceEmerald FacePeridot FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceGold FaceRuby FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceUranus FaceCrown FaceKronos FaceBeelzeb FaceBronze FaceGold FaceMetal FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIISilver FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceOrion FaceCygnus FacePrize Hunter FaceBronze FaceAverazer FaceGold FaceDranzer Flame FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBeafowl FaceAres FaceBeafowl FaceKetos FaceCygnus FaceCrown FaceKronos FaceSerpent FaceJiraiya FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceGold FaceSilver FaceDark Leopard FaceGold FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVSilver FaceSilver FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceAntique FaceGold FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA Caesar Face500 FaceGoreim FacePhoenic FaceBronze FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceAquila FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceFace of Days VSilver FaceSilver FaceZEO FaceGold FaceBronze FaceDraciel Viper FaceWyvang Face

IF you guys can get at least 12 confirmed participants i think i would make it for that. Traveling 3 hours for a small tournament isnt something i would want to do.

Feb 27 2012 06:52 PM
ssj4yamigingka

BEYSPIRITBEYSPIRIT
Bronze FaceCancer Face

(Feb 27 2012 03:30 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote:  Haha, you've got heart my friend!!!Joyful_3 Your very right, but.......... i wont go any easier against you at the tournament, no matter how much mercy you beg me to give youWink LOL!!!

Tsubasa (me): I WILL NOT LOSE! DON'T COUNT ME OUT! Sophie and Wales (you): AHHHHHH WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO! When we battle I ssj4yamigingka will crush you my friend. I will toy with you (lol). It will be over before we begin! Chocked_2
Feb 27 2012 09:36 PM
Thread Closed