[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion

Poll: I would attend events in these areas. answer as many as needed.

Charlottesville
18.27%
Richmond
38.58%
Virginia Beach / Chesapeake
26.90%
Newport News
16.24%
Total: 100% 197 vote(s)
(Sep. 03, 2012  3:13 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I just realized that that was Virginia's largest tournament ever. Gasp
Even more points to you guys!

If it can be processed. The problem is usually a full round robin is under 12 people. I did the same thing with my very first tournament. But that one never got processed and was just straight up bad.
I meant "points" as in, like, "props." Not legit Beypoints, lol.
It would stink if this couldn't be processed. :\
Yea, If it wasn't I'm sure there will be a bunch of disappointed bladers and parents. TBH, I can't see that happening.
(Sep. 03, 2012  4:59 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Yea, If it wasn't I'm sure there will be a bunch of disappointed bladers and parents. TBH, I can't see that happening.

Considering how resourceful Arupaeo/Committee is Im sure they can work something out.
BTW DM - You would have been proud being there. When I said it was successful, the energies, and cheering on at this event definately made it an event to remember. The only negetive is time and 1 stadium. We even had a 4-5 year old named Ninjaman2 that brought the best Beyspirit!
(Sep. 03, 2012  5:21 PM)Pruebame Wrote: BTW DM - You would have been proud being there. When I said it was successful, the energies, and cheering on at this event definately made it an event to remember. The only negetive is time and 1 stadium. We even had a 4-5 year old named Ninjaman2 that brought the best Beyspirit!

Sounds like you had a good turnout. Im really glad to be associated with the VA community and glad to have helped start it up again.
Hey everyone, whos interested in a tournament for October? If you are let me know. If we get this tournament on a roll I think Id try and shoot for October 13th, 2012. Thats a saturday. I would be hosting the tournament in Virginia Beach, Va at Comic Book Heaven. If you can make it please let me know! Here are the attendees:

Confirmed:

1.)Kaboom!!!
2.)Death Phoenix
3.)WierdWins

Maybes:

1.)DrPepsidew
2.)Jurui22
3.)Pruebame
4.)Bazooka
5.)Jade Eagle
Bazooka is a maybe. I'll be a maybe if your short people and we come as well.
Awesome. If you do come can you bring your stadium so we dont have a repeat of last time.
of course but i have to move schedules around and i cant commit until i find out if i can
(Sep. 07, 2012  1:19 AM)Pruebame Wrote: of course but i have to move schedules around and i cant commit until i find out if i can

Thats cool with me. Im just happy your at least a maybe and potentially a confirmed.
I have been unable to change my schedule arounds for the VB tournament. Sorry guys but Bazooka and I can't make this one.
I like how you put Nat and I as maybes already XD I'll go if I'm not with the gf Tongue_out I'd love to come place again ;D (I did like 30 test battles and if I had used Phantom against bazooka in the finals, I had and 85% win chance).
The forum is quiet lately. Looks like school is taking priority. Thats good to hear.
Yeah and the computer I have at my house crashed, so I use the ones here at my tech academy Tongue_out
Not yet DM. I'll keep you posted though. There are a lot of things going on right now with Scouts and school. As soon as we get a break, we'll have one set. And yes, we'll be looking for you to join in Smile
So I can finally go against Dark... >Grin
Yes you can. BTW, don't underestimate him. That goes for you too Dark. Drpepsidew is the real deal!!
I understand he's a great blader, thanks btw, Prue. *Tear, tear*
Do we have a tentative date for this yet? If we do I can try and make arrangements to come.
(Sep. 23, 2012  7:04 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Do we have a tentative date for this yet? If we do I can try and make arrangements to come.
I tried October 13th but no one seemed intersted. Are you tryin to do somethin at the end of the month??? Im good with that.

(Sep. 23, 2012  7:58 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  7:04 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Do we have a tentative date for this yet? If we do I can try and make arrangements to come.
I tried October 13th but no one seemed intersted. Are you tryin to do somethin at the end of the month??? Im good with that.

I might do something in NC this coming weekend. Not Sunday tho. I have a concert to go to.
Oh my bad. When I was talking about the end of the month, I meant end of October. Theres no way we could get somthin organized in a weeks time for somethin this weekendXD
Ok guys. Ive been thinking and consulting with myselfXD and I think I might want to host another tourney but on October 27th in Virginia Beach, Virginia at Comic Book Heaven. Its on a saturday and the owner of Comic Book Heaven wont have any problem giving us any date we ask for... even on a sunday when there closed. Ive got a couple of people that wanna come such as: Jade Eagle, Death Phoenix, Weird Wins, and Myself. If your interested in coming, please PM me or Post on this thread.Grin