Videos for critique - Beyblade and Digimon

Concerning the recent tournament in Houston, The Space City B. Brawl, I have since made a video compilation of a few of the battles in the early to mid parts of the event. Included below is the blip.tv link for viewing.

http://blip.tv/the-retro-vault/space-cit...11-5351876

However, since I have made other videos before this one, I want to expand this a bit and ask for critique of this tournament video and another I made a while back: an introduction video for a retrospective series on Digimon. I am still working on the script for the first season video to follow this one.

http://blip.tv/the-retro-vault/digimon-r...v2-5143993

Feedback and criticism on either of these videos is welcome. Enjoy.
great i await you opions on digimon even though i wasnt born when it was well acutally i was born in 1997 so yeah but i have watch all the series not fully ecept cross wars and i loved the digimon movie the warp digievoultion of agnemon was my faverite part

as for the beyblade man i wish i could go to tournements but i live in brisban austlia where only one tourney was held i attened and got 3 rd but yeah i NEED MOR TOURNEYS MY BEY SPIRT IS FADING BY THE MINUTE I MUST ATTEND A TOURNEMENT OR IT WILL ALMOST VANISH nah but serously i want to go to another one
(Jul. 07, 2011  12:53 PM)njrk97 Wrote: -Referenced-

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed them. Speaking of the digimon movie, I remember watching it way back in 2000 when I was a freshman in high school, but looking at it now, oh boy, some big mistakes were made in that film. It is still enjoyable however, and I'm awaiting Xros Wars's dub.

As for the tournaments, yeah, they can get a tad spaced out from what I hear. Just remain patient, or start garnering demand for one that you want to host. Me, I'm more for one on one fights right now.
I just like the song. It's catchy Joyful_2

Digimon, digital monsters, digimon-champions! Erm, something like that...

The video itself was good, too. I really look forward to the series, even though I never played nor watched digimon.