Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average

Valen-Beys day. Feb. 11th 2012 Goldsboro NC
Dark_Mousy

#DarkVsKei2014
BeyRank: #17 (1,549)
Gold FaceDJ FaceVirgo FaceAmber FaceGold FaceEmerald FacePeridot FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceGold FaceRuby FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceUranus FaceCrown FaceKronos FaceBeelzeb FaceBronze FaceGold FaceMetal FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIISilver FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceOrion FaceCygnus FacePrize Hunter FaceBronze FaceAverazer FaceGold FaceDranzer Flame FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBeafowl FaceAres FaceBeafowl FaceKetos FaceCygnus FaceCrown FaceKronos FaceSerpent FaceJiraiya FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceGold FaceSilver FaceDark Leopard FaceGold FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVSilver FaceSilver FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceAntique FaceGold FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA Caesar Face500 FaceGoreim FacePhoenic FaceBronze FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceAquila FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceFace of Days VSilver FaceSilver FaceZEO FaceGold FaceBronze FaceDraciel Viper FaceWyvang Face
(This post was last modified: Feb 07 2012 01:49 AM by Dark_Mousy.)
Well its that time again.. For another tournament. The event will be held at Tier Zero Games. Here is therTier Zer0 Gaming
If you have any questions feel free to email me. megaman1258@yahoo.com

Address: 223 A W. Walnut Street,
Goldsboro, NC

Registration Begins at 12:30pm and end at 1:30Pm. THERE WILL BE NO LATE REGISTRATION!!!!

Confirmed
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Epic Libra7
3. Smallyfry
4. Defstamina88
5. Hitsugiya.
6.Nuzumaki90
7. Savannah
8. Axel Phantom.
9. Ziro
10. xXBlue HoodXx
11. Kilo-X

Im going to say this as nicely as possible READ THE RULES!!!!
http://worldbeyblade.org/standardrules.pdf

If you ask questions about the rules on this thread they will not be answered. Make life easier on myself and the other JUDGES READ THE RULES!!!

Feb 01 2012 04:25 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
DefStamina88

I am randomosity.
BeyRank: #105 (1,320)
DJ FaceEmerald FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceRuby FaceBeelzeb FaceKronos FaceCyber Pegasis FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIICrown FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceAverazer FaceSerpent FaceEterner FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceByxis FaceSagittario FaceFace of RevolutionOnyx FaceEonis FaceCancer FaceBeafowl FaceUranus FaceCounter Leone FaceNemesis FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceAnniversary Face 2013Passport Face500 FaceBegirados FaceIfraid Face

Sweet, it's official! Okay, first off, I am going to check with the kids on my street to see if they have made an account and then see if they are coming to practice (that is, if it is still gonna go down). And I will also check. Some of them said they might come to this tourney (YAY, more people for you to beat!) And since I'm pretty sure they won't understand the site (since they would be new), I will post their names if they are unable to do it themselves...

[Image: 10vKz.jpeg]

Miles "Tails" Prower rated up this user.
I'm getting the deluxe treatment here! Cake, Ice cream, and best of all, Mint Candy! Also, no more cage! Yay! Def is mah best friend nao. Grin
Feb 01 2012 12:46 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Dark_Mousy

#DarkVsKei2014
Gold FaceDJ FaceVirgo FaceAmber FaceGold FaceEmerald FacePeridot FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceGold FaceRuby FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceUranus FaceCrown FaceKronos FaceBeelzeb FaceBronze FaceGold FaceMetal FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIISilver FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceOrion FaceCygnus FacePrize Hunter FaceBronze FaceAverazer FaceGold FaceDranzer Flame FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBeafowl FaceAres FaceBeafowl FaceKetos FaceCygnus FaceCrown FaceKronos FaceSerpent FaceJiraiya FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceGold FaceSilver FaceDark Leopard FaceGold FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVSilver FaceSilver FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceAntique FaceGold FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA Caesar Face500 FaceGoreim FacePhoenic FaceBronze FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceAquila FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceFace of Days VSilver FaceSilver FaceZEO FaceGold FaceBronze FaceDraciel Viper FaceWyvang Face

Just get them on here ASAP. I want this to be a big tournament.

Feb 01 2012 11:11 PM
DefStamina88

I am randomosity.
DJ FaceEmerald FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceRuby FaceBeelzeb FaceKronos FaceCyber Pegasis FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIICrown FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceAverazer FaceSerpent FaceEterner FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceByxis FaceSagittario FaceFace of RevolutionOnyx FaceEonis FaceCancer FaceBeafowl FaceUranus FaceCounter Leone FaceNemesis FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceAnniversary Face 2013Passport Face500 FaceBegirados FaceIfraid Face

Will put a hard effort to get them on here.

I'm getting the deluxe treatment here! Cake, Ice cream, and best of all, Mint Candy! Also, no more cage! Yay! Def is mah best friend nao. Grin
Feb 01 2012 11:35 PM
Ziro

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
BeyRank: #165 (1,264)
DJ FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceGold FaceFace of Days III

You can confirm me.

(Feb 12 2012 01:29 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:  Had Ziro came to this tournament, EpicLibra7 probably wouldn't have gotten to the finals. Just saying...
Feb 02 2012 04:34 AM
Away Find all posts by this user
Dark_Mousy

#DarkVsKei2014

(Feb 02 2012 04:34 AM)Ziro Wrote:  You can confirm me.

Ok ill confirm you.

Feb 02 2012 06:13 PM
DefStamina88

I am randomosity.

No word from any of the kids I asked, but I am going to ask them this weekend and next week to get accounts. Again, some of them said they might come to your practice.

Feb 02 2012 11:44 PM
Dark_Mousy

#DarkVsKei2014

(Feb 02 2012 11:44 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:  No word from any of the kids I asked, but I am going to ask them this weekend and next week to get accounts. Again, some of them said they might come to your practice.

OK, Im not 100% of the Game Summit. If i go im not sure if we will have room for practicing. If i go ill definitely be passing out Promo cards for the WBO.

Feb 03 2012 12:32 AM
DefStamina88

I am randomosity.

(Feb 03 2012 12:32 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:  
(Feb 02 2012 11:44 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:  No word from any of the kids I asked, but I am going to ask them this weekend and next week to get accounts. Again, some of them said they might come to your practice.

OK, Im not 100% of the Game Summit. If i go im not sure if we will have room for practicing. If i go ill definitely be passing out Promo cards for the WBO.

OK, but I will still have the kids come to get Promo cards and probably get info if you're not practicing...

Feb 03 2012 12:34 AM
Hitsugiya

I <3 Sunny
BeyRank: #39 (1,424)
DJ FaceSilver FaceEmerald FaceSapphire FaceGold FaceBronze FaceLynx FaceCyber Pegasis FaceUranus FaceJupiter FaceGold FaceRuby FaceAmber FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIICyber Pegasis FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceEterner FaceSilver FaceZEO FaceJiraiya FaceBronze FaceGold FaceSilver FaceLyra FaceOnyx Face

They'll let you do it in the hallway, do we really need a whole room? We could borrow a free play room, like a 1/4 of the free play Halo, SSBB, and MW3 room.

[Image: tumblr_m514839BXG1rxccsgo1_400.gif]
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"
Feb 03 2012 12:47 AM
Dark_Mousy

#DarkVsKei2014

(Feb 03 2012 12:47 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:  They'll let you do it in the hallway, do we really need a whole room? We could borrow a free play room, like a 1/4 of the free play Halo, SSBB, and MW3 room.

That sounds like a plan then. Ill at least bring my stadiums etc. But lets keep this on the subject of the Feb. 11th event.

Feb 03 2012 01:15 AM
DefStamina88

I am randomosity.

As I said, If I go, I will be there around 1:30 or 2 for practice.

Anyway, tournament wise, looks like you have your 4 judges, so it isn't likely that I will be needed as a judge for it. Also, I STILL have no words from the kids or BBJ. I can't ask them tomorrow, but I shall see before next Saturday if they can make an account and come so that we may have a big February tournament...

Feb 03 2012 02:41 AM
xXBlueHoodXx

ALOHA!!!!!
BeyRank: #649 (1,094)
Bronze Face

I'm in. I'm bringin a buddy who just made an account. I'll give you his name later cuz i dont know it. But stick me as a maybe. My father, (he's not the buddy) can be very indecisive.

You Never Know What Parts Are Good Until You Use All Your Parts
Feb 03 2012 03:14 AM
DefStamina88

I am randomosity.

(Feb 03 2012 03:14 AM)xXBlueHoodXx Wrote:  I'm in. I'm bringin a buddy who just made an account. I'll give you his name later cuz i dont know it. But stick me as a maybe. My father, (he's not the buddy) can be very indecisive.

Hope ya make it bud! I want to battle ya!!

Feb 03 2012 03:22 AM
xXBlueHoodXx

ALOHA!!!!!
Bronze Face

Swok yessssss!!!!! You shall not pass!!.... The first round, or the second. Basically.... YOU WILL LOSE!!!!! Grin

Feb 03 2012 03:29 AM
DefStamina88

I am randomosity.
(This post was last modified: Feb 03 2012 02:14 PM by DefStamina88.)
(Feb 03 2012 03:29 AM)xXBlueHoodXx Wrote:  Swok yessssss!!!!! You shall not pass!!.... The first round, or the second. Basically.... YOU WILL LOSE!!!!! Grin

Oh well. I can KO your combo any day! Wink

Anyway, Dark, I am planning on trying to get all of the kids to go. I've even tried finding more around base housing and at school.

Feb 03 2012 03:37 AM
Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ

ALL THIS POWER
BeyRank: #83 (1,342)
DJ FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceAmber FaceRose Gold FaceGold FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIIAntique FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAverazer FaceAverazer FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceTrypio FaceGigars FaceSilver FaceCyber Pegasis FaceCygnus FaceCygnus FaceSerpent FaceSerpent FaceCrown FaceOrion FaceJupiter FaceFox FaceHerculeo FaceBlaze FaceCancer FaceAnubis FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceAnniversary Face 2012Sagittario FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago FaceGirago FaceCyber Pegasis FaceEonis FaceGill FaceNemesis FaceBronze FaceDriger Fang Face

'Tis what le sacred Original Post suggests.

[Image: 4GQjPNd.jpg]
Live in Virginia? Click HERE to see if any tournaments are coming up near you!
Feb 03 2012 02:09 PM
DefStamina88

I am randomosity.
(This post was last modified: Feb 03 2012 03:29 PM by DefStamina88.)
Well, nevermind about the question, of course we have one ( I derped, thought this tourney was somewhere else Pinching_grin Silly me...)

Feb 03 2012 02:22 PM
Dark_Mousy

#DarkVsKei2014

(Feb 03 2012 03:37 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:  Anyway, Dark, I am planning on trying to get all of the kids to go. I've even tried finding more around base housing and at school.

Ok just get them up here. I dont want to be registering a lot of people at the last minute like last time.

Feb 03 2012 06:34 PM
xXBlueHoodXx

ALOHA!!!!!
Bronze Face

Ok Mr. Dark, you may confirm me. Pops says its a definate.

Feb 04 2012 02:57 AM