[VOTING] WBO Graphic Battle- Sonic The Hedgehog!

All right! Hm...So DX and BS have sent already? Ok then.
ADD Noodoosoup! She sent hers to Hope!

Yup, not sure of Coasters, have you Coasters R Us?
Ok...I've sent mine too. Hm....I'll probably lose..Hahahaha. Alright. I'll edit the OP.
I guess I'll join in too Smile
Hey, I actually spent a decent amount of time on my entry this time. I've sent mine in.
I am done with my entry ! Just uploading it on Photobucket and then I will send it to Hope.
EDIT : Sent !
(Jun. 25, 2011  6:30 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: ADD Noodoosoup! She sent hers to Hope!

WHAT THE HECK?!?!!?

anyways, so we get callum to sent his, then we can start,right?
@DX: Yup! We also have to wait for Nano's! And...didn't you know Noodoo was a girl from the start? Well...We're in the same boat.
Sorry, the software corrupted, so I'm downloading another one, but its not great software the download doesn't take too long...

I'll get it done ASAP...

Edit: don't worry the background is still alive Tongue_out
Can I join? and what do I do with the image when I'm done with it, do i put it on my Photobucket?
Done, and sent to Hope Tongue_out
(Jun. 25, 2011  1:44 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: Can I join? and what do I do with the image when I'm done with it, do i put it on my Photobucket?

No, you have to make you're signature and send it to the WBO user "Hope" as a PM.

Don't upload it on you're Photobucket as people can then figure out it is you who made it.

I am not sure whether you can enter though.
Well he/she can rather, anyone can as long they submit their work before deadline.
I finished it and sent it to Hope Grin
Ok then. We're just waiting for Callum and Nano then.
(Jun. 25, 2011  2:17 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Ok then. We're just waiting for Callum and Nano then.

I've posted mine, as said in a previous post ¬¬
Oh yeah, I forgot. Sorry. I will change that. So only Nano then?
yeah, good luck, and hope that you all do well Tongue_out
(Jun. 25, 2011  10:25 AM)DX Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2011  6:30 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: ADD Noodoosoup! She sent hers to Hope!

WHAT THE HECK?!?!!?

anyways, so we get callum to sent his, then we can start,right?

Haha yes I'm a girl Gasp I don't really show it though, as shown by your apparent confusion.
WAIT, BEYBLADERPOTTER.... WE NEED PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR 3 so there will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place:

I think voting should be in order of preference. Ie: I like entry one best because ___________, I like entry two second best because ___________, and I like entry three third best because __________. Voting an entry for first would earn that entry three points, voting an entry for second would earn it two, and voting an entry for third would earn it one. It would make determining placement easier.
Grei, we were thinking the same thing!

Actually I meant like IE:

I vote for entry 1 best because it looks so nice!
My second best vote is to entry 2, it's catchy
My third best vote is to entry 3, very nicely done.

Another guy might say:

I vote for entry 6 best because it looks so nice!
My second best vote is to entry 8, it's catchy
My third best vote is to entry 4, very nicely done.

As you can see, we can easily conclude to a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.

BeybladerPotter, there will be many people who will vote just for one because it looks the best. It is not fair, for we have ten competitors. I recommend you change the OP, I took so much time in mine, and I know NooDooSoup, DX, and Grei can beat me.
(Jun. 25, 2011  5:37 PM)Greimatter Wrote: I think voting should be in order of preference. Ie: I like entry one best because ___________, I like entry two second best because ___________, and I like entry three third best because __________. Voting an entry for first would earn that entry three points, voting an entry for second would earn it two, and voting an entry for third would earn it one. It would make determining placement easier.

That's true. I like that idea better.
We had the same ideas...

But seriously, hopefully BeybladerPotter puts this up, three of us agree.
(Jun. 25, 2011  5:59 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: We had the same ideas...

But seriously, hopefully BeybladerPotter puts this up, three of us agree.

I posted that before I saw what you posted. Sorry if it seems like I'm not acknowledging your suggestion.