VOTING HAS ENDED WBO Graphic Battle-Yu-Gi-Oh!

[Image: 1024.jpg?md=1309023458000]
Had fun with the first one so I challenge the same people!
Participants: BeyBladestation, Ga'Hooleone, Coasters "R" Us (Nano went to Seattle, couldn't finish theirs)
Size: 500x150
Theme: Yu-Gi-Oh (Any series, even the Abridged Series)
Due Date: July 1st. That is the day BeybladerPotter shall post the entries.
Voting: Standard! Vote for one, and explain why you like it! First to 10 votes is the winner!!
Send in your entry by July 1st! Good luck to the competitors! Whenever BP gets all the entries, she can post the entries. Again, good luck to everyone!
July 1st? We'll finish tomorrow... I'm done, you said you were, Ga is almost, and I'm sure Nano has started.

Sent mine to BP, as soon as he gets all the entries then shall he post. It doesn't have to be July 1st.
That was to give time, that's not the exact day they'd be posted. I then stated that when BeybladerPotter (BP for short) gets all of our entries, she can post the entries. If posted early enough, July 1st will then become the ending date. 10 votes should come not much slower than 8 came.
I sent mine in today. Who else needs to send it before BP posts them?
I think Nano needs to. I'd ask BeybladerPotter, but she's never online!
Sorry guys, but I can't finissh mine. I'm on my way to Seattle. I won't. Have any way to finish my sig. I'm going to be there for a week.
Alright then, I'll PM BeybladerPotter to post the entries, since Ga sent his in. It's alright, Nano, I'd rather be in Seattle than messing with Photoshop. I'll also fix the OP.
ENTRY 1
bad cutting. I think the dude on the Left is too much pixelated. background looks nice, but will it bite?

ENTRY 2
using the cards as a background means you made VERY less effort in it. Kaiba(correct me if I'm wrong.. not a fan of it) isn't "blending" well.it also has bad cutting

ENTRY 3
it seems you got the pic from the card. I can see the wings isn't complete. I am totally confused on what the ''like a boss'' is there for. I like the background, though
The images are too pixelated, in my opinion. The images do not look good at all.

Did you take the background directly from the anime? Or just piece it together yourself? Because, either way, it doesn't follow the rules of the game. Also the "Ode du Kaiba", as I call it, looks like you put very little effort into it. The placement of the images of Kaiba has no real rhyme or reason. The thing looks more focused on his cards.

Why do you have "like a boss" written on it? What does that mean? Also, the Red-Eyes Black Dragon looks like it isn't really the center, but the "Like a Boss" is what it is about.
None of those are even decent ... BeyBladestation, why do you always have backgrounds that are just red ? You cannot get away with being so simple all the time.
I see that you have found mine. Recently I've tried to make my own backgrounds. The images I found had too of a high res. so I'm screwed.
Well, guys, I guess since there hasn't been many votes, I may as well count this as a tie. I'll reveal mine, if I must.
O.K., a tie. Can't wait to challenge you guys later.
A little note for entry three...

The "Like a Boss" thing is for Kaiba, not Joey.