Thread Rating:
  • 35 Votes - 3.83 Average

Use [BUYING], [SELLING], [TRADING] etc. Tags!
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #486 (1,126)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days V
(This post was last modified: May 08 2010 03:10 PM by Serotonin.)
If you are interested in buying Beyblades, use a [BUYING] prefix; if you want to sell some of your collection, use a [SELLING] prefix; etc. If you want to start a shop where people can buy from you and directly vice versa, use [SHOP].

This will make the forum a lot cleaner and clearer!

[Image: prefixfinal.gif]

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Jan 21 2010 10:45 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Zeox

BeyRank: #2,219 (982)
Antique Face
(This post was last modified: Jan 21 2010 10:46 PM by Zeox.)
In that little Box that says things about this forum, Maybe you can put this in that?

Edit: The place that says Beymarket-Forum Rules

[Image: Zeox_Signature.jpg&t=1]
[Image: ubd3634.png]
Thanks Kai V, For the sig
Thanks BeyUK.Net for Icon
Thanks Fyrewyrm for the bar

Funny Quotes
Want to follow my goal to get one of each HMS? Check out the crosslist (in the spoiler) 1/28
Want to trade/sell me your HMS to help my goal? Pm me please
Jan 21 2010 10:46 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #486 (1,126)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days V

(Jan 21 2010 10:46 PM)Zeox Wrote:  In that little Box that says things about this forum, Maybe you can put this in that?

Edit: The place that says Beymarket-Forum Rules
As well. People rarely check either of those anyway ...

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Jan 21 2010 10:50 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user