Totally a Noob to Beyblade

Hello Bladers! My name is Clint and I live in Cerritos,CA. I am 30 years old with a wife and our hailey who is almost 7. She and I just a few days ago just discovered Beyblade! I came across this awesome toy via a YouTube video that randomly popped up. We are soooo hooked. Within discovering all this within the past 48 hours we have already purchased a defense, attack, and stamina shogun sets! Haha I've already placed an order for a lot of 40 online. As all new to this...which beyblades should I avoid and which arenas are good for intermediate. I wouldn't consider myself a beginner because I get the basics and some so I can put up a decent challenge. After studying all the different types I know the meanings of most of them.

Any information is appreciated.

Also what's the deal with the remote control ones from japan and are they any good?

Thank you guys and gals! Glad to be apart of this forum!Tongue_out_wink
Welcome To The WBO! Be Sure To Read The Rules And Have Fun Wink
Welcome to the WBO!

Since you live in California, you might be interested in an upcoming tournament in Los Angeles, that you and your daughter could play in. See the information here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-11-03-13...ity--63453

If you have any questions about Beyblade, don't hesitate to ask a question in this thread below:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...n-answer-2

The Super Control Beyblades? They're really fun to play with, but are illegal for competitive play, unfortunately.

Anyways, hope you enjoy your time here!
Glad to have you man, I see you live in CA, maybe you can hike to Burbank, there's an Official event, maybe you all can come along! Enjoy your stay!!
The beyblades to avoid are the fake ones produced by rapidity, HONGYI, etc. They are made of cheap materials and aren't legal for competitive play. They are usually very heap on eBay, so make sure to read the description of every item to make sure they are legitament Hasbro, Takara Tomy, or Sono Kong.

Have fun on here!