[Toronto, Ontario, 11/16/13] DIR EN BEY

on
Hosted by
  Kei
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: bbob.png]

STANDARD (MFB) FORMAT

In honour of Dir en Grey's upcoming show in Toronto, I present to you … DIR EN BEY! Toronto Bladers, please join us for this tournament on Saturday, November 16th at 11AM in High Park! We'll also have a few special guests who will be here visiting Toronto for the concert (and this tournament!): Kai-V, Valentin (The Boss), and perhaps even Bey Brad!

Please make note of the earlier start time: 11AM. This is because our special guests Kai-V and The Boss have to leave in the afternoon to go back to Montreal. So please don't disappoint them; be on time!

This song apparently isn't going be on the setlist for the concert ... but I'm posting here because I can haha.

Assuming we have enough attendees, this will be an official WBO tournament, so make sure to get your Blader Passport if you haven't done so already! Or, simply pay $5 if you plan on only attending DIR EN BEY. Aside from competing for Faces, BeyPoints, and Credits, the prizes will of course be good!

If you're interested, please let us know here so we can start building an attendance list. Hope to see you there!

Also, if you haven't done so yet, please be sure to sign up on the BeyMap! You can use it to find Bladers and also some stores stocking Beyblade around Toronto, and you'll receive updates on upcoming Toronto tournaments via PM. It's much easier for me to contact all of you this way than it is for me to manually create a list of Toronto members, so I would appreciate it if you signed up. Smile

We'll be playing in the shelter where we usually play. If you're coming to High Park via the Bloor entrance, just follow that road down on the right side and you'll see the large building/shelter on the left hand side before you reach the tennis courts. This map has the area we'll be playing in roughly outlined:

Attendance List:
Kei
Kai-V
The Boss
PhantomOrion22
bladery66
MidnightLWBO
JesseObre
LMAO
Suntailhawk
Pockyx3
LDragoSupreme

Possible Attendees:
Bey Brad
pyrus10000
Wally.web
HeavenKerbecs
mystic lugia85
dungin101
SamuraiDrago
EnderDragon
Max88183

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Woah! Those Are For Sale O.o I'll Think About Buying One. It Depends On The Price Though. By The Way Did You Get My PM?
They aren't rare at all. $15 max should be the price.
(Nov. 15, 2013  11:35 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: They aren't rare at all. $15 max should be the price.

I'm selling them for about $10 each, they all come with an extra ripcord, since the ripcords inside are all likely broken.

I will also be selling right spin String Launchers for $10 each.

Hope we have a good turnout tomorrow, it really is going to be nice outside for once!
We're losing many attendees already which is just sad Unhappy
Anyways I can't wait for tommorow to use my new stuff Smile
Also I'll be bringing my BB-10 for free play or whatever
Good luck to everybody tomorrow hopefully somebody could get some videos and pictures of this tournament!
When Did You Get A BB-10?
A long time ago after last tournament anyways I'll bring it so you can see it and for free play and I'll be sure to make good uses of my flash tommorow Serious Eee
Great! Can't Wait To See You Guys Again Cute
LMAO, I'LL BUY A COUPLE STRING LAUNCHERS
Ermahgerd. It's Morning Already Uncertain See You Guys In Like 3 Hours Cute Can't Wait To Meet Valentin And Kai-V :p
i'm sorry guys but i will not be coming to this ternament but i will for sure go to the next ternament.
We Are Losing Attendees So Fast D:
who won at the ternament today?
1st: (The Lord) LMAO 7-2
2nd: Kei 7-3 (I Think)
3rd: JesseObre 6-4 (I Think)
4th: Me And The Boss 5-4

Today Was Amazing Overall Grin I Got To Meet Kai-V And The Boss (Valentin) It Was Very Disappointing (To Me Atleast) That Bladery, HeavenKerbecs, And David (Pockyx3) Could Not Make It. I Hate Storm Pegasis. Anyways... Now Time For...
Midnight's Total Beyranks!
Total Beyranks: 28-36.
See You Guys Next Tournament!

Oh And Jesse, I Have Your String Launcher, You Have My Brown Stone Face.
You're lucky you had to leave LMAO! Haha. Also, be sure to send me your combos (you too, Jesse).

Pictures will be posted soon! Video ... someday.
Just Wondering When's The Next Tournament Going To Be?
to me i think it's gonna probably be november 30th or december 1st because it's usaully two weeks after a ternament
This tournament was awesome! I'm glad I got to see a couple of people I don't usually see, like Daegor (who came out of nowhere, lol), Valentin, and Kai-V. (Who I lost to, lol)
Hey, my record was 4-5 today and I won against Kei. Woo. Dir en bey forever.
(Nov. 16, 2013  10:12 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: I Hate Storm Pegasis. Anyways... Now Time For...

Today's highlight: Storm pegasus 100 R2F won a match!!!! Against a Sychrome combo too! It was won by out spinning, but it was cool Grin
(Nov. 17, 2013  12:52 AM)pyrus10000 Wrote: This tournament was awesome! I'm glad I got to see a couple of people I don't usually see, like Daegor (who came out of nowhere, lol), Valentin, and Kai-V. (Who I lost to, lol)

I didn't come out of nowhere. I took the subway. Ahaha ahaha ahahahahahaha.
(Nov. 17, 2013  5:06 AM)Suntailhawk Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2013  10:12 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: I Hate Storm Pegasis. Anyways... Now Time For...

Today's highlight: Storm pegasus 100 R2F won a match!!!! Against a Sychrome combo too! It was won by out spinning, but it was cool Grin

I Hope You Know I Was About To Pull In Genbull Dragoon Tongue_out Oh Whatever It Was Funny To See. Hope To See You Again Suntail Smile I'm Guessing There Was A Tie For Fifth. I'm Pretty Sure It Was With Pyrus10000, SuntailHawk And Kai-V (Caillou)
At least Caillou has the same young look throughout the ten years he has existed, so I take that as a compliment, hah.

I sincerely want to thank all the Bladers who were at the tournament yesterday, for coming on a Saturday when it is not in your habit, for coming relatively early, for waiting for me when Valentin's girlfriend and I were rather lost around the park, and for doing your best to finish early in the afternoon so we could get back to Québec at a reasonable hour.
(Nov. 16, 2013  10:54 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Just Wondering When's The Next Tournament Going To Be?

Unless Pockyx3 decides he really wants to host one in December, we're probably going to wait until the end of December to continue our yearly tradition of hosting a tournament in ridiculously cold weather at the end of the year.

(Nov. 17, 2013  5:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hey, my record was 4-5 today and I won against Kei. Woo. Dir en bey forever.

You're too smart for me! I had never ever seen you use anything but a Stamina combo until that match! haha

Photos