Tornado Balance stadium Draft

Quote:{{BeyStadiumbox
| image =
| full item name = BeyStadium Tornado Balance
| item number = MA-03
| beyblade system = [[HMS]]
}}

==Description==
In the HMS era stadium was notorious for domination by Wolborg MS combos. This was so much of a problem that a much fairer stadium: Tornado Balance Type S was developed.
The stadium has three exits, two of which are small and then a larger one. The exits are small due to the stadium being designed for use with HMS. The stadium has three areas: a small circle in the centre, the large circular playing field then a slope all around the outside of the stadium. The stadium has a large area which disadvantages attack types since it makes it harder for them to hit their opponent and gain a knock out.

==Available Products==
*A-130 HMS Twin Battle Bey Double Shooter Set (Black) –The first release of the stadium in a set with 4 HMS beyblades.
*MA-03 Beystadium Tornado Balance Type (Black) – The individual release of the stadium.

==Overall==
This stadium caused large upset around the time of its release with the domination of Wolborg MS combos in it. Today the stadium is a highly sought after collector’s item and is incredibly rare and expensive. There are easier to obtain stadiums which are more balanced such as the Tornado Attack and MFB Attack Stadium. As such it should only be purchased for collection or by those who want to experience a true HMS generation atmosphere when using them.

This is the best I can do without input from anyone who owns one, has used it or was around in the HMS era. I know that Wolborg MS dominated due to attack combos' weakened stature in the stadium but I have no understanding of why they were so weak in it. Which should be a major part of the article but I have to work with what i've got so yeah.
| image =
| item number = MA-03
}}

==Description==
In the HMS era, stadiums were notorious for domination by Wolborg MS combos. This was so much of a problem that a much fairer stadium: the Tornado Balance Type S was developed.
The stadium has three exits, two of which are small and then a larger one. The exits are small due to the stadium being designed for use with HMS. The stadium has three areas: a small circle in the centre, the large circular playing field around it, then a slope all around the outside of the stadium. The stadium has a large area which disadvantages attack types since it makes it harder for them to hit their opponent and gain a knock out.

==Available Products==
*A-130 HMS Twin Battle Bey Double Shooter Set (Black) –The first release of the stadium in a set with 4 HMS beyblades.
*MA-03 Beystadium Tornado Balance Type (Black) – The individual release of the stadium.

==Overall==
This stadium caused large upsets around the time of its release with the domination of Wolborg MS combos in it. Today the stadium is a highly sought after collector’s item and is incredibly rare and expensive. There are easier to obtain stadiums which are more balanced such as the Tornado Attack and MFB Attack Stadium. As such it should only be purchased for collection or by those who want to experience a true HMS generation atmosphere when using them.
Fixed some grammatical errors. Change any you see fit, and correct me if I'm wrong.
(Nov. 01, 2012  2:50 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote:
| image =
| item number = MA-03
}}

==Description==
In the HMS era, stadiums were notorious for domination by Wolborg MS combos. This was so much of a problem that a much fairer stadium: the Tornado Balance Type S was developed.
The stadium has three exits, two of which are small and then a larger one. The exits are small due to the stadium being designed for use with HMS. The stadium has three areas: a small circle in the centre, the large circular playing field around it, then a slope all around the outside of the stadium. The stadium has a large area which disadvantages attack types since it makes it harder for them to hit their opponent and gain a knock out.

==Available Products==

==Overall==
This stadium caused large upset around the time of its release with the domination of Wolborg MS combos in it. Today the stadium is a highly sought after collector’s item and is incredibly rare and expensive. There are easier to obtain stadiums which are more balanced such as the Tornado Attack and MFB Attack Stadium. As such it should only be purchased for collection or by those who want to experience a true HMS generation atmosphere when using them.
Fixed some grammatical errors. Change any you see fit, and correct me if I'm wrong.

I believe that the bold words are where there was no need to edit it. although, I think that a couple of others are also optional.