Dranzer ms
Dragoon ms
Driger ms
Dranzer f
Dragoon msuv
Torch pegasus
Burning kerberous
You can get driger ms NIB for $9 shipped on ebay
(Nov. 10, 2015  10:27 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: You can get driger ms NIB for $9 shipped on ebay

Yeah
He lives in India, and the cheapest that is available for India is 19$
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-2003-VINT...Sw9mFWH2zp
The others don't ship to India (due to high shippingmaybe )
Thnx a lot guyz but price s a lot when converted to INR
This is a warning to all
This person was caught scamming a person on our whatsapp group
Did I take anybodys money ? Or traded with fakes? No ,no den htf its scam? U cnt call any1, anythin.
Or ZEE_786 is at my house, he is right
I have the evidence, which I sent to mods, and all 60+ member's from the whatsapp group are witness to this persons scam

Subzskr should have some shame trying to scam this person @[Soumadri] who is much elder and has crossed his teen years
I can spot a scammer, several tried.
be careful out there.
(Nov. 19, 2015  6:01 AM)subzskr Wrote: Did I take anybodys money ? Or traded with fakes? No ,no den htf its scam? U cnt call any1, anythin.

Stop your lies dude. How much do you get paid to scam others ?
We have screen shots of your chat
I m sorry guys,that was a mistake but believe me no wrong intentions
I had . I m feeling guilty about it.
(Nov. 19, 2015  6:10 AM)subzskr Wrote: I m sorry guys,that was a mistake but believe me no wrong intentions
I had . I m feeling guilty about it.

Now that is better

@ Ashton pinto -I m really sorry , I hope u forgive.
(Nov. 19, 2015  6:18 AM)subzskr Wrote: @ Ashton pinto -I m really sorry , I hope u forgive.

You should apologize to Soumadri as well. He was one of the victim
have some shame man... he s much older.. you cant claim this
Please BAN this scammer

Take a look at the screenshot, it was the beys that he shipped to me. It shows that it is returned back to him, or did he himself ask the post office guys to cancel the shipping?
Remember we both shipped on the same day. I have the receipt/date/time of mine, and his as well

[Image: Screenshot_20151124-083209_zps34wieg84.png]
This dude was suspicious about me, only frauders feel that, cuz he fraud and know various tactics on how to cheap people

I have his number and i plan on lodging a police complain. Let the court jail him
That does look like it was just delivered back to the same person, or someone in the same area at least, and as far as I know ashton pinto does not live in Bangalore.

This topic will be closed and the person banned. Everyone should be careful in case he comes back.